• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Hmmm...given all the American attendance, I'll probably come to this. It'd be good to get in some friendlies with some of the higher level players

If you think you'll want me on the Canada crew, lemme know.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
awesome thanks! tvs/wiis that are brought go an unbelievably long way

and everyone should try to make it out cause its gonna be an amazing event, show support for your scene!

I'll provide the salt with shoruykens and possible misfires. Although I'm not responsible for the heart attacks that will be suffered do to the amazing knockback from Luigi's fsmash.
I like you.

edit: to clarify the raffle and pot bonuses only apply if we hit 80 before the new year, so confirm asap!(the raffle prizes are gonna be **** btw)

AND HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE @ DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
People from the NY area planning on car pooling to this please let me know ;o
vinnie is megabussing it here, if youre down to bus with him lemme know and ill hook you up..try and round up a carpool though, im not sure who the ny drivers are but im sure someone would be down

nicole might have room in her car also??

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Ill for sure bring a wii (currently not hacked :( ) and brawl, and maybe a TV if i get a ride there rather than train it down. I'm really hyped for this... not sure if i wanna try to get my MK as it was b4, cuz its pretty rusty right now, or if i should just go in with my barrage of other characters... hmmmmm tough choice.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Dunno if my wii is appropriate for a tourney. It tends to fail at reading the disc now and then although all u gta do is take out the cd and put it back in if that happens and you will continue from where you left off. It does not restart the wii or match or anything, but still i highly doubt it is tourney worthy.

:phone:

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
bring it just incase cause we have like no setups or tvs...please confirm them guys!

also we need pool organizers/general tourney staff for this as me and Gi will have our hands full managing everything

so far we have:

Cruxis(confirmed via facebook that he wants to help)

who id like to have with us(looking for players with experience that are also mature)

-Iliad
-Sauce
-Ally
-Holy
-Doom

let me know guys :)

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
bring it just incase cause we have like no setups or tvs...please confirm them guys!

also we need pool organizers/general tourney staff for this as me and Gi will have our hands full managing everything

so far we have:

who id like to have with us(looking for players with experience that are also mature)

-Iliad
-Sauce
-Ally
-Holy
-Doom

I could help you

Mprime

Smash Ace

so far we have:

-Iliad
-Sauce
-Ally
-Holy
-Doom

Will do

P.S. I will deffinately help out with the general tourney staff/pool organizing/whatever you need bro. You should know that I am more than mature enough to do so and I also feel abliged due to the fact that this is in Whitby.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
so the USA and Canada crews are pretty much set, keeping it a secret who the last 2 canadian players Ally chose til we release the hype trailer :)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol ok, but there's no one else cept if ally thinks meek is better than them, or if silverdoc or kingace randomly decide to show up and aren't rusty as balls. I guess there's me too, but I am far from confirmed.

I got this prediction in the bag. Ally is going all Quebec.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Dirt just take the lakeshore eastbound go train from union. When ya get off at whitby u can litterally walk to the venue or take a bus for 60 cents ( only pay 60 cents if ur getn off da go train otherwise it is 2.95$) dunno what bus you would take but i dont see the point in bussing it when its like a 5 min walk i believe, someone from whitby correct me if i am wrong.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
gonna be enoughhhhhh ppl on that union train to whitby haha god damn

but please... when we chat on the train lets talk about life and not smash bros :rolleyes:

i have some of the bessst conversations with gi and joe

sauc3

Smash Lord

so far we have:

-Iliad
-Sauce
-Ally
-Holy
-Doom

ya i can definitely help out, w/e you need man

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
its still too far away for us. we usually confirm within 2-3 weeks from the tournament, just expect 6-10 of us.
I understand but there not even posting in here saying MAYBE im attending, so as it stands im only putting you Holy and kingkong as 100% confirmed

I'll bring my Wii+Brawl.
thanks dude :)

ya i can definitely help out, w/e you need man
sweet, i think now with you were good in terms of volunteers but ill double check that with Gi incase anyone else wants in

Dirt just take the lakeshore eastbound go train from union. When ya get off at whitby u can litterally walk to the venue or take a bus for 60 cents ( only pay 60 cents if ur getn off da go train otherwise it is 2.95$) dunno what bus you would take but i dont see the point in bussing it when its like a 5 min walk i believe, someone from whitby correct me if i am wrong.

the venue is like a 2min walk id say, anyone in the toronto area would be much better off just bussing here, you'd probably save money too compared to gas cash, but as long as people come idc how you get there :]

Im gonna go to the venue and take some pictures for you guys to see in a few weeks, gotta write an exam up in whitby so might as well right =p

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i can help yell out matches lol

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
sick! me and 2 of my buddies are gonna be writing it on the 22nd, if we pass beers on me haha

edit: stef i cant picture you yelling for some reason lmao im down to see this!

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
LOL alright then

i have a pretty loud ****in voice when i need it :ohwell:

Top Bottom