• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Lol I prefer MM's but you can ask anyone- I'm a friendly monster. I could be sitting around and playing friendlies with as many different people as I can for an entire day, not even enter the tournament, and enjoy it that much more. =)

Anyone that wants to play me, really, just ask! Don't be shy ^_^

:phone:

MJG

Smash Hero
Lol I prefer MM's but you can ask anyone- I'm a friendly monster. I could be sitting around and playing friendlies with as many different people as I can for an entire day, not even enter the tournament, and enjoy it that much more. =)

Anyone that wants to play me, really, just ask! Don't be shy ^_^

Yo stfu. Tryin to show us all up LMAO <3

we want your money ;)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
What are peoples predictions for top 5 at this as it stands?

right now i think itll be

1. Ally
2. Vinnie
3. M2k
4. Holy
5. Me
#incomingsalt
CANADA FOREVA ;)

edit: also we have 10 tvs and 11 wiis so far and were only 14 people away from the raffle and pot bonus! thats awesome guys :) lets keep building!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
What are peoples predictions for top 5 at this as it stands?

right now i think itll be

1. Ally
2. Vinnie
3. M2k
4. Holy
5. Me
#incomingsalt
CANADA FOREVA ;)

edit: also we have 10 tvs and 11 wiis so far and were only 14 people away from the raffle and pot bonus! thats awesome guys :) lets keep building!
yo, you forgot someone on that list

-Googs

Smash Lord
Everybody should figure out housing situations early to avoid last minute conflict. Who's can house people, Who is housing who etc.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I might come to this, don't know for sure yet.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Three Hour Bike Ride..
Hour and a bit by Transit..
or ~45 Minute drive..

Mprime

Smash Ace
I've already promised housing to patches and cruxis + there is the americans. Me and Mr L will most likey do a lot of the housing but for now i must see what is going on with the ooc/mtl players before i accept anyone else. If anyone in toronto could house as well that would be great although whitby is definitely where you want to be housed for this. I can probably fit enough people in my house but you guyz have to bring sleeping bags cuz most people will be sleeping on the floor. Anyone with pet allergies should stay away from my place unless you can tolerate 3 dogs and a cat, and if cats n dogs scur yah they are all friendly and we like to keep em out of the basement which is where you would be smashing n crashing. By the way I do not give a **** if you drink or smoke ganga just be responsible. I believe googs can also house 2 or 3 people in whitby.

-Googs

Smash Lord
I can probably house 2 people. I live 30 second walk from mprimes so we would probably all just hang out there then come back to my place to sleep. Since i've moved out of my parents place and thats where i'd be housing people I'm not entirely sure of the whole situation i gotta talk to them when I come back to visit for christmas, but just out of curiosity who is interested in being housed by me? It looks like Mprime, Mr.L, and I will be doing it and we all live within 5 minutes from each other so whatever house people stay it doesn't really matter.

This housing stuff is just for Whitby, I'm sure a few others can house in Toronto which is about an hour from the venue. I dont know if GI is housing but he usually is able to.

It'd be easier if we had a complete list of americans who need housing.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Double post hype:
I will be making everyone I house a free complimentary hot chocolate made with tons of love. Googs you know what I am talking about ;) . No worries no funny business I just happen to make things epic when I add <3.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
At this point in time I can't say confirm me, but I am leaning more towards the "I can make it" rather than "sry lol can't go"

Definitely gonna need some housing though since I'd be coming from BC and all, but put me last on housing priority until I can confirm so I don't steal any spots for those fat lovely americans

also ima be bringing up some BC that I hope my cool new friends will thoroughly enjoy with me

my cool new friends know what i'm talking about

Lights

Smash Apprentice
At this point in time I can't say confirm me, but I am leaning more towards the "I can make it" rather than "sry lol can't go"

Definitely gonna need some housing though since I'd be coming from BC and all, but put me last on housing priority until I can confirm so I don't steal any spots for those fat lovely americans

also ima be bringing up some BC that I hope my cool new friends will thoroughly enjoy with me

you should pick me up in MB(winnipeg) bro
I'd pay.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
I wouldn't mind playing agaisnt some american players... but it seems they only want to MM. :/

Free Peachy hugs to those who play me~ lmao XDDD
i mean i have to beat you because minus the slip up at SiiS, i'm the peach slayer. the hugs though, idk about that.

-Googs

Smash Lord

Bc buddies are my favourite friends bring copious amounts of friendship please

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe I didn't confirm for this. Hookup on housing would be amazing, but I can make do if need be.

Who wants to team

Top Bottom