• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Clearly I'm the most fabulous person you will ever meet~ Such form... such grace... such beauty~ Just hearing that I will be playing american players fills my heart with rainbows!

(lmao.... if you dont know who Ghirahim is... I guess you wont understand the whole thing I just said... but regardless of that.... I love that line XD)
omg I love you... still :) <3

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I love bein sick every ****in time I'm about to do anything smash-related :ohwell:

:phone:

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Takin bets on me showing up to this with laryngitis again

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
yea but im sick every 2 weeks

-Googs

Smash Lord
hey speedymeek i wuz wundrng if u wanna do a monuey match. i no u said 2 ask u in person but i am just gonna post anyways how does my link vs ur sonic sound? 1$?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
depends on the amount of setups, im not running pools unless we have 12-15 full setups with the amount of people we have, its almost a guarantee we will though

edit: guys tell your friends about this tourney, i badly wanna hit the bonus limit! ill continue to do all i can to advertise but i need your help :D

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i said it is pretty much a guarantee i will have them,im just informing the attendants on whats needed for the tourney to run smoothly and effeciently(anyone remember how prepare yourself went with 70 people on 4 tvs)

also luke you really need to reach this mah boy, you post here more than most of the people confirmed lawl

-Googs

Smash Lord
Alphi just dump your gf and get back together after. That way you can come to this tourney and you don't have to buy her a birthday OR valentines day gift, truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusttt me.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
soooooooooo hype!

Anyone that's down to mm me, just ask @ the tourney, too lazy to keep track/plan my mm's.
yo dawg, I heard you want MMs :troll:

quick update for the travellers - im going to coordinate the housing situation next week
Great, I can probably confirm by then

Alphi just dump your gf and get back together after. That way you can come to this tourney and you don't have to buy her a birthday OR valentines day gift, truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusttt me.
Make-up sex is a treat for you as well as her :embarrass:

also i'm trying to convince KillLock to go to this

west COAST

Cruxis

Smash Lord
soooooooooo hype!

Anyone that's down to mm me, just ask @ the tourney, too lazy to keep track/plan my mm's.
$15 MM

Prepare to fail. Best tournament ever. :troll:

lmao

yea, and even if it doesnt work out, you no longer have to suffer from the fatal disease known as one-gina!!

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Starting to get hyped already, I like it.
Seeing what I can do in terms of traveling to this.
Would need housing, am sure I'll get hooked up though.

Top Bottom