• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

Lights

Smash Apprentice
I would also need housing + I would need someone to pick me up from the bus station I got a cell phone so it'd be easier to stay in touch with me.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
You can put me down as a confirmed Wii, Joe.

Edit: Any MMs I have at this tourney assume the Unity Ruleset. If you want to use a different ruleset, lemme know what it is and I'll respond (if you just try to take away stages that are bad for your character/good for ZSS, I'll probably say no)

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i just got an infraction for censor bypassing and all i gotta say is **** that ****. the whole idea of censoring in the first place is ****** ******** i am not on a childrens site, anybody here is mature enough to handle the text of an inappropriate word for ***** sake. i see nothing wrong with swearing as long as it is not directed at a person or trying to insult someone, its just a ************* word its not hurting anybody.

so ****

inb4infiniteinfractions
inb4ban

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i accidentally found out how to bypass word censoring on irc without using any format codes or different letters lol

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Ill leave you guys with some nice little christmas news to get you through the holidays :)

Were hyped to announce that one of the best livestream hosts VG Bootcamp will streaming for this event! Get ****in stoked !!! Big ups to GIMR and Apostl for coming through<3

Check their stuff out here! http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Hey guys the internet died at my house and im leaving for HOPE this weekend so i wont be monitoring the thread for a little :) can i come home to canada with 80 people confirmed as a christmas present please :)?

:phone:

Mprime

Smash Ace
Maybe it's just me, i am in a terrible mood right now, but the statement "obviously" has nothing to do with answering my question. Could have left that part out and still answered my question.

:phone:

Lights

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I'm 100% confirmed now. I never talked to my mother before, But I talked to her today and she's letting me go to this.
So My goal is to collect a bit more money (around $50+) obviously enough time, but Yeah. I'll be there for sure! Anyone want to team for doubles? I prefer a decent Metaknight or Game and Watch as a Partner, Hopefully Negga can make this tournament.

Top Bottom