• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
He's the Dk slayer.
He holds Dk mains heads on his thrown.
Mine has yet to be crossed off.

Mprime

Smash Ace

Lights

Smash Apprentice
got $330 right now, It's enough for the bus ticket (there and back)
then im expecting another $150. so you can put me for 90% confirmed.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Lights im gonna MM as many people as i can when i go to HOPE, ill donate all the money i make to you, hopefully i make bank!

Cruxis

Smash Lord
least i could do since your clearly doing the best you can to save up for this, i got you!
but joe you cant give money to a corpse.. :S

also i want to MM everyone i can while im back for the month so whovers down let me kno

Cruxis

Smash Lord
joe needs to organize that **** brah its all over the place, make the bold sexy names first, followed by everyone whos confirmed, followed by all the maybes

and i should be in title because i will help TO i am the greatest host ever :D

Cruxis

Smash Lord
I'd be down. $5-$10 bo5 :zerosuitsamus:::snake:
make it $20 BIG BOIIII come at me bro!!

my MMs:

V115 :snake: vs :zerosuitsamus: Bo5 $20
Supreme Dirt :snake: vs :dedede: Bo7 $20
MPrime :snake: vs :random: $5 - 50 depending on what hes up for
Leafshadow :wolf: vs :rob: $5
Googs :diddy: vs :snake: $20 FD Only rematch baby

i want to mm EVERYONE i can im gonna be free and rusty as **** im coming back from no brawl for 4 months so whoevers down lemme know!

OH YEAH i almost forgot to include i am going to do ME VS. HAMILTON here again, last time was lame i was not in the physical or mental condition to play well at all, but this **** needs to happen again and this time FORREAL,
SAME DEAL AS BEFORE if i beat all of hamilton they all give me 5, if one member of hamilton beats me i give them all 5.

hamilton please tell me ur up for it

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yeaaa this will take place after our workout so ur tired as **** ****** LOL ***** is censored lolololololo hahahahahah

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
LOL yo how godlike is it when you workout then you play and the controller feels tiny as **** ahhaa

Top Bottom