• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
who is peachy-desu? he any good?

Just some random that mains Peach. All he does is spam Fair and Nair, maybe some Bair.
He also can beat our regions #1 Player, who happens to main Olimar.. haha.

Also, it appears my post for housing never made it here.

I'll be needing over night housing after the tourney, and I'd like to stay away from anyway drugs.
Thanks in Advance~

Edit: Calvin Xue and XP are the same people.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Well I stay away from drugs because 1. most of them smell bad and 2. severely asthmatic.

Unless the drug is alcohol. I stay away from that because 1 drink and I'll be out cold.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Dirt dont ever lie about why you don't do drugs. I see this all the time where someone makes a lame escuse just to sound cool. It is a highly respected nobel trait to say no. You stay away from because you know they are bad for your health don't you.

Poke check mr l once we have ooc and oop taken care of, Mr L is a clean man.
:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Well there's that. But seriously, even if I wanted to I can't.

Alcohol on the other hand... Well I'd love it if I could handle more but I can't.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Lol cruxis might look and act tough on the outside but on the inside he's nothing but a wittle bunny wabbit.

And cruxis 0.o why so scary? Lol

:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Apparently a tilde is all it takes to set off Cruxis~!

So obviously I'ma have to end every single sentence with one~!

Has the added side effect of making every single post I make more fabulous~

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i am im a little intoxicted at the moment bought some egyptian vodika for 100 pounds = ummmm 100/6 i think that is 20 dollars its nastyy thoo but at least not fake cuz i thout id be ****ed ovr

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
hey guys if you have any friends that you think might be interested in attending it doesnt hurt to spread the word :)

i got 7people attending so far that are my friends just looking to see what this is all about and support the cause, youd be surprised how many people you can bring out to this if you tried :D

edit: for the housing thing, PLEASE only ask for housing if you absolutely need it, i understand bussing an hour home is a pain but think of the Americans who are bussing 11+ hours just to come out to this,Americans>Out of Province>Out of region. Obviously i want everyone to be housed and have an amazing time but if Mprime/Mr.L/Googs start capping their housing limit then were gonna have to figure out who REALLY needs to be housed. Right now its midterms and the christmas rush is keeping everyone really busy so ill have everything figured out once the break comes around. Ill ask Gi if he can house, and anyone else in and around the GTA :) If you guys need help getting to the bus stop ill make trips with my car and do all i can to ensure you get home in one piece ;)

also LOOOL @ blackas post
gurllll can i have yo wii code

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Just some random that mains Peach. All he does is spam Fair and Nair, maybe some Bair.
He also can beat our regions #1 Player, who happens to main Olimar.. haha.

oh really? yo peachy, mm me!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm an oli main, i gotta do it for my brethren, which oli have you been beating on?

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
So, uh, if I come to this from wherever I am at the time(in the US, CT or NY), I get free housing/venue, right?
Looking into this now.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Is it hard to get alcohol in Egypt?
damn i just knocked the **** out for a few hours and now i cant sleep no more haha

alcohol is kinda hard to get yeah since islam is all NOO ALCOHOL but luckily i found a place that has it cheap even though it was naassty

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I guess you could call me one of those 'Goody Two Shoes' kids.
I'll never do drugs. Or drink.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i dont do either anymore

its not because im straightedge its because im cheap

Lights

Smash Apprentice
3stocked FREEkanese(blackanese) online, 3 stocking him offline, mm me blackanese if you go <3 ~ [o 3o]
Cruxis is free online. gets ***** by me.

Lights

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to save the world~

First things first, need to gather some trustful people then start a secret organization and we will fight evil everywhere by using our heroic powers and we will keep our planet safe and will help prevent people from harming the animals and natural resources and make sure bad people are punished.​

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
3stocked FREEkanese(blackanese) online, 3 stocking him offline, mm me blackanese if you go <3 ~ [o 3o]
You lost to my Falco online.. Falco online.. Falco online.. someone realuse what Falco online is like.

Thought I'd put that in there since we're talking about how amazing Wifi is.

<3 <3 <3 <3

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
who is peachy-desu? he any good?

Clearly I'm the most fabulous person you will ever meet~ Such form... such grace... such beauty~ Just hearing that I will be playing american players fills my heart with rainbows!

(lmao.... if you dont know who Ghirahim is... I guess you wont understand the whole thing I just said... but regardless of that.... I love that line XD)

Lights

Smash Apprentice
Chill, I got the wifi-warrior badge, though.
Get at my booser ;o
I'm only good in teams though cause I get carried :[

Anyways mang, offline I'mma booty **** you

vvv my **** face

lmao me and negga us canadians ***** you and blast in team and you guys were using double mk , olimar+GaW>double mk.

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Chill, I got the wifi-warrior badge, though.
Get at my booser ;o
I'm only good in teams though cause I get carried :[

Anyways mang, offline I'mma booty **** you

vvv my **** face

OMG yes Ghirahim! Though people need to make one of those things for his Sailor moon "make up" transformation lmaooooo

Cruxis

Smash Lord

dw youre free offline
and im not talkin about brawl

come at me bro

in all seriousness though this is so hype @ all the americans reaching :D

Top Bottom