• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i dont wanna do mm's for more the a dollar because

i dont think im going to have that much money

but if i have the 5 yea ill do it

also im 90% ill have my recording set-up by this

so if were gonna mm and i have it, its going on youtube

just letting everyone know

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Jona - $1 MM Falcon ditto, only if I get dibs on black Falcon [dunno which one you use, just sayin]

Darc - same for you :)

Skler - wooord =D I need to play good/great/the-best Links so I don't choke hardcore in tournament like I did the first/only time I've played a Link [ hiIH ]...granted I went Marth and not Ness but that's irrelevant...I got scraped.

Tag$ - Ness vs. Fox? or whatever you've got that isn't Sheik. $2?

hmm...I think this is what I've got...remind me if I forgot anyone:

VaNz - Ness Ditto - $2
Tipman - Ness Vs. Ganon - $3
Skler - Ness Vs. Link - $3
Jona* - Falcon Ditto - $1
Darc* - Falcon Ditto - $1
Tag* - Ness vs. ___ - $2?

*unconfirmed

MDZ - thaaanks bro, I appreciate the help! I'll be CRAZY busy with work and poker tourneys the next couple days so I won't be able to keep up with the thread much...

EDIT:
Jona: Ness Vs. Falcon $2?
Thumbs: Ness Vs. Falcon $2?

I'll MM any Falcon with Pikachu for $1.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
ill do the falcn ditto & idc what color i use

and vs ness depends how much i have

but put me down

if anything ill have to do it for 1

any other mm's for $1 let me know

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Jona, $1 MM it is.

Irish Mafia, MM?

Toasty, Ness vs anyone (except sheik) for $2 sounds good. I'll take Pikachu vs Falcon for $1 as well :laugh:

N64

Smash Champion
oh yeah toasty, MM? : D Pika v ness gogo.

I also want to just play you a lot in general heh. We've had like half a match total before?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
oh yeah toasty, MM? : D Pika v ness gogo.

I also want to just play you a lot in general heh. We've had like half a match total before?
gah!! I completely forgot to ask you, I definitely intended to MM your Pika with Ness =D $2, homie...and yeah ugh, never got to finish that match :( so glad you're going to this!

Shiz is unconfirmed.

i hate money sometimes.
D:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
Toasty, Ness vs anyone (except sheik) for $2 sounds good. I'll take Pikachu vs Falcon for $1 as well :laugh:
Hah, if I'm in a good mood we'll just do them back to back ^_^

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
Hey, i was wondering if there is anyone coming that doesn't have any team mate? I'm a pretty good falcon main, and I'm looking for a doubles partner.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
LOL spam_arrows. Yea basing my skill on that day isn't a good idea, I was playing pretty ****ing poorly tbh :laugh: I guess we'll just play a friendly then.
We can still MM if I have any money left by the time you get to me. Frienlies regardless though. I am in desperate need of Falco practice as it is.;)

Theres a good chance that swiftbass can't make this all of a sudden ( Job Related ). Are any good players who want to team not taken yet and would like to team with me?

I may team with spammer but hes also unsure if he can go trying to keep my options open.
I hope to god spammer can come. I always wanted to unite with my fellow spam brother. Its my hope to 1 day team with him. That would be great.

but I would team with you if he didn't come but you said. Good players and I'm mediocre.

im 90% ill have my recording set-up by this

so if were gonna mm and i have it, its going on youtube

just letting everyone know
I just felt my balls shrink a little. I hope I can overcome my stage fright before we do our MM.

Hey, i was wondering if there is anyone coming that doesn't have any team mate? I'm a pretty good falcon main, and I'm looking for a doubles partner.
If I have the money for doubles I'll team with you or anyone else who wants me....right now that's a pretty big if though.

If you are hax's son you must be pretty good XD. I hope to Play every good Falcon at this in at least 1 match. Especially Hax and Scar. I promised myself that I'd take at least 2 stocks off of them.

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok i need people to post if they need housing or simply need to get others to room up with for the hotel rooms ... please post up =]

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
yo negus, do you still main falco/spacies?
I don't know if you read my What kinda player are you thingy. However I've gone from Type A-Type C since my return to melee earlier this year. With that said the answer is Yes+ i think lol. I main Fox, Falco, Falcon, Gannon, Sheik, Mario, Doc, Marth, Link, Peach, and Samus basically. My Falco would be consider'd good in 04-05. Nowadays Idk. My Fox, Marth and Falcon are probably my best 3.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I don't know if you read my What kinda player are you thingy. However I've gone from Type A-Type C since my return to melee earlier this year. With that said the answer is Yes+ i think lol. I main Fox, Falco, Falcon, Gannon, Sheik, Mario, Doc, Marth, Link, Peach, and Samus basically. My Falco would be consider'd good in 04-05. Nowadays Idk. My Fox, Marth and Falcon are probably my best 3.
Oohh, I see. Thats a very good characteristic to have. Which character/group of chars would you be likely to stick with in doubles.

Alukard

Smash Hero
so i'm going to have ROM2 Shirts for sale !!!

in white so people can get them signed by ur favorite players or just all the OoS in general

GET HYPED !!!! =]

LLDL

Smash Hero
so i'm going to have ROM2 Shirts for sale !!!

in white so people can get them signed by ur favorite players or just all the OoS in general

GET HYPED !!!! =]
yo how much? so i can bring the extra amount needed.

Alukard

Smash Hero
the shirts are 25$ each and i'm thinking/trying to get a pre order site up for 20$ each... =]]]

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Attention Everyone Staying At My Place For My Rom2 Smashfest!!!!!!!!

Aight everyone whom is going to my smashfest and getting housed, listen up. My annual smashfests are always for the whole weekend. Although I can only have this smashfest most likely only until Saturday morning when we go to ROM2. The problem why I possibly can't house for Saturday night is because the trains where ROM2 is located stop running like at 8 PM. So people who don't have rides are gayed to return back to my crib. So we should all stuff ourselves in rooms and split the cost for one night or two. A whole bunch of smashers are staying at the hotel so we can turn it into a mini-Genesis like at the Ramada. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I would love to return to my crib, but the train system over there suck since they're not 24 hours like the NYC Subway. In addition, the hotel is right across the street from the venue and its gonna be mad fun. Anyway, my smashfest is gonna be amazing and full of sex lol. I need setups.

LASTLY, FOR THE FIRST TIME, THERE MIGHT POSSIBLY BE A MANDATORY DOOR FEE OF $5 DOLLARS FOR MY ANNUAL SMASHFEST. More details on this later.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Anyone need a teammate? I'll go sheik, fox, or peach.

edit: rico, we have a full car, how would you even give him a ride lol.

skyheart

Smash Lord
IF you dont mind doing double falcon in teams i'll team with you. I'm pretty good in teams and im a falcon main as well. We can like play at rom so you can see my skill lvl and decide if you wanna team with me.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Alukard, how will crews work? Draft right? Will 1 seeds from single pools pick the crews or something?

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so for crews i'll explain at rom i have some cool ideas ... i dont think we will have enough from each region to have real crews ... and sadly either tristate or south will **** because we should be in full unless like shiz ends up really not coming ...

but yea ... for the most part i have a cool idea !! =]

EDIT

the reason i didn't address the m2k and shiz situation is because they always decide to handle things late ... i mean mayb its a sign they dont want to come ... i'm tired of all this last minute bull**** ... grow up and plan **** just because ur a good player dont rely on ur status as a smasher because yet u can still keep winning people will grow tired of ur crap !!!

i dunno anything about shiz's situation ... but CMON Jason ... u posted u didn't want to go ... now u hear its going to be pretty big and u want to go again ... <___<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom