• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
i dont wanna do mm's for more the a dollar because

i dont think im going to have that much money

but if i have the 5 yea ill do it

also im 90% ill have my recording set-up by this

so if were gonna mm and i have it, its going on youtube

just letting everyone know
Oh holler

@Tag: naw I saw you vs scar and I don't like getting *****

Eggm

Smash Hero
eggm if we team will we win?
Yeah. Lets do it. Swift has a very low chance of going I'm pretty sure. And spammer will know by early next week he said if he can go. So by early next week I'll let you know if we are winning teams or not. lol

You have a lot of experience teaming with fox it should go well. :)

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Oohh, I see. Thats a very good characteristic to have. Which character/group of chars would you be likely to stick with in doubles.
In doubles I'd probably be Fox or Sheik. I may go Falcon though if I feel the need.

Aight everyone whom is going to my smashfest and getting housed, listen up. My annual smashfests are always for the whole weekend. Although I can only have this smashfest most likely only until Saturday morning when we go to ROM2. The problem why I possibly can't house for Saturday night is because the trains where ROM2 is located stop running like at 8 PM. So people who don't have rides are gayed to return back to my crib. So we should all stuff ourselves in rooms and split the cost for one night or two. A whole bunch of smashers are staying at the hotel so we can turn it into a mini-Genesis like at the Ramada. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I would love to return to my crib, but the train system over there suck since they're not 24 hours like the NYC Subway. In addition, the hotel is right across the street from the venue and its gonna be mad fun. Anyway, my smashfest is gonna be amazing and full of sex lol. I need setups.

LASTLY, FOR THE FIRST TIME, THERE MIGHT POSSIBLY BE A MANDATORY DOOR FEE OF $5 DOLLARS FOR MY ANNUAL SMASHFEST. More details on this later.
*****s in pants*

So....Where do I find out more details? Send me a msg if you can.

Probably. You are Tope, destroyer of dreams >__>. *cough....SS vs DR...*cough cough!*

Banks

Smash Hero
sup tope, want to take a bro-sheik picture with me for facebook prosperity?

SHEIK SHEIK SHE'S OUR *****! IF SHE CAN'T DO IT

fox can

anyways, ttyl

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
Hey SkyHeart, I might be teaming with Negus or TheIrishMafia but idk, if i dnt then yeah ill team with you double falcon =D

Banks

Smash Hero
banks...

T___T
plank i want a facebook shot with you too, even tho it'd look like a picture of clones!

p.s. if we play, don't CG me

P.P.S. i am willing to money match any falco (excluding mango or people from maine). pretty sure i planned this pages ago, but it's been awhile. so anyone who plays falco: I'll mm you (depending on when u ask and how much money i have, but i plan on not losing any of them so YEA!)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Remember I don't mm friends ;) but like I said if I win I get your nachos and if you win I'll buy ya White Castle :)
OH that's right, hell yeah dude Fooood Matches!
so i'm going to have ROM2 Shirts for sale !!!
yayyy I'll be closer to being broke, sick =D
Toasty 2$ Yoshi vs ness MM?
UGGGHHHH **** that matchup hahahaha...but...YES! Let's goooooez =D [that ****ing beast head of his has such deceiving priority at the strangest times ;__;]
the reason i didn't address the m2k and shiz situation is because they always decide to handle things late ... i mean mayb its a sign they dont want to come ... i'm tired of all this last minute bull**** ... grow up and plan **** just because ur a good player dont rely on ur status as a smasher because yet u can still keep winning people will grow tired of ur crap !!!

i dunno anything about shiz's situation ... but CMON Jason ... u posted u didn't want to go ... now u hear its going to be pretty big and u want to go again ... <___<
LOL get *****
@_@ ommmg that would be great to watch!!! Do it, Tope =D

Banks: lets take some pictures...I've got an awesome idea.

Unrelated:
JFox..............................I've got unfortunate news for you :(

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm really excited for the hotel now ... it seems alot of people are staying there =]

i think i might get a room for me and my helpers =]

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
plank i want a facebook shot with you too, even tho it'd look like a picture of clones!

P.P.S. i am willing to money match any falco (excluding mango or people from maine). pretty sure i planned this pages ago, but it's been awhile. so anyone who plays falco: I'll mm you (depending on when u ask and how much money i have, but i plan on not losing any of them so YEA!)
I'll take a MM with falco.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to

I'm taking your money this time.

I'll also MM Th0rn again under the stipulation that if Hax **** talks me mid match, he has to pay when I lose :laugh:

_milktea

Smash Lord
i'M COMING TO THIS ASKLDJF;ALKSDJF.

So excited.

Omg.

Saturday night.

sup

ps im not even entering ROFL havent played seriously since gameunicon/snes, hahahaha. just coming to see old friends =D..

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
So were you saying you wanted the team name to be "The east is burning red!" Or was that just a random reference? Cuz that should either be our team name or some else G-Gundam related.

Milos

Smash Lord
ok here's final housing list i believe. if i forgot you then let me know but im pretty sure this is it.

kage +4
Dr. Peepee +3 or 4 (?)
Cactuar
Pakman
Michael Carcozy
Serge Broshnevisky whatever the **** your last name is
Thomas Tipper + friend (?)
DoH
KoJ +2
Linguini

So my list there means i have at least 20. I was supposed to only have 15 so unfortunately i really cant have anyone else spend the night, my parents dont even know that i've exceeded the limit yet :/

RULES

NO SMOKING IN MY LIVING ROOM
this is pretty self explanatory. cigarettes need to be smoked off the property i dont want cigarette butts on my lawn
if you bring weed let me know, but not a word to my parents haha. we can smoke pot up in my room or in the garage.

but deadass keep your mouth shut about it to anyone else, dont act mad blazed in front of my folks.

NO STEALING
Deadass if i find out ANYTHING is missing, no one is allowed to go outside until the missing item is located. im keeping inventory of all the **** that people could possibly want.
2 controllers were stolen from my house during RoM1 and it was a load of bull**** and i never even found solid proof of who did it (although i have a pretty good idea who it was >.>)

NO DRINKING
this is pretty wack i know, but you cant drink in my house unless you're 21 and you arent getting absolutely wasted. i dont want my parents thinking everyone is a bunch of alcoholics, they wont let people over anymore. if you're under 21 you can of course drink of the premises as long as you can hold your **** together once you get to my house.

I WILL COOK, BUT YOU MUST HELP PAY FOR FOOD IF YOU WANNA EAT
it really wont be that expensive, if everyone throws down like a dollar or 2 or 3 then i can afford to make pasta for everyone.

DIRECTIONS TO MY HOUSE
My address:

30 Rosedale Avenue, Hastings-on-Hudson NY, 10706

from nyc take the metro north from either grand central, Harlem 125th, or yankees stadium to Hastings-on-Hudson. it's like the 9th stop from grand central i believe, you'll get on the hudson line (the green line) and it should be about 40 minutes out of grand central.

LINGUINI
take the m60 bus from LGA to harlem 125th and get on the train there.

I'm not sure if my cell phone's going to be working or not (my bill was like 400$ cause of bull**** hidden charges) if it is you can call it and the number is 914 217 4731.

if it isnt working you can call my house phone 914 478 4797

This is gonna be a lot of fun and i cant wait so let's make sure all the rules are followed and we'll have a really good time.

ALSOOOOOOO

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you're driving to my house can you make 2 trips to and from the venue it's only 20 minutes from my house and there are going to be a ton of people who need a ride.

Kage if you and PP each make 2 trips than we can transport everyone

if you need a ride to the venue though you need to pay for the toll going across the bridge.

i think that's it. if anyone has any questions post them here.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't mind helping out with the driving people at all. Just remind me haha.

Can't wait for this!

Edit: NC will be good guests. No worries, Milos. =)

Milos

Smash Lord
thanks dude it is much appreciated.

do those rules sound reasonable? i dont want to be a stickler i just wanna ensure that this can happen again in the future.

1 more rule

my girlfriend will be there so if i see anyone making eyes at her or hitting on her in any way, shape, or form, i will deadass sever your nuts with a metal spatula

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom