• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
thanks dude it is much appreciated.

do those rules sound reasonable? i dont want to be a stickler i just wanna ensure that this can happen again in the future.

1 more rule

my girlfriend will be there so if i see anyone making eyes at her or hitting on her in any way, shape, or form, i will deadass sever your nuts with a metal spatula

:D
It's your house, so the smoking and drinking rules seem like they should be up to you. Since you've had stuff stolen before, then I think it's fair that you have a stricter policy on stealing.

Definitely a good girlfriend rule lol.

Milos

Smash Lord
i mean, anyone who's met me knows im pretty liberal when it comes to substance abuse. i personally dont drink really at all, but in terms of smoking i'd rather have people burn in my house so the cops dont get involved in our smashfest. as long as it's either up in my room which is in the attic (lol) or in the garage

and yes girlfriend needs protection haha

Milos

Smash Lord
lol yea the fox is still technical XD and still stupid as ****, and is now reserved for teams

i main falco :D

i miss you bro, you're welcome to come through and play at my house as well if you want, i just cant have anyone else sleep here unfortunately

Milos

Smash Lord
yea man you can come but like i said i cant have anyone else sleeping here haha

but definitely come through

for anyone who doubts it, PC Jona is actually really good.

best troll on smashboards besides lolmaster, no doubt

LLDL

Smash Hero
ATTENDANCE IS MANDATORY
ChRed, edit your sig, u spelled it wrong lol.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
I'm collecting MMs. I play Young Link... it will be super fun!

/promise
Spoc rematch? I'm down if you are. :laugh:

i mean, anyone who's met me knows im pretty liberal when it comes to substance abuse. i personally dont drink really at all, but in terms of smoking i'd rather have people burn in my house so the cops dont get involved in our smashfest.
Says the guy who told me he drank... what was it... four forties on friday?? :laugh:

Rules are good. I'm totally gonna act madd high in front of your parents and jack all your **** though :laugh:

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
friday night yes.

yo last friday was an exception serge, **** you *****
No Johns? You also drank an entire bottle of wine while talking to me on AIM yesterday :laugh:

EDIT: Cactus told me he's definitely coming. If he doesn't I'm quitting smash again!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Tec0
Toasty
MattDotZeb
Roman
Stratford (Tec0's driver)
Banks
Darc
Hoggle
Skler
Pine
th0rn
Logik
Hax

So far this is who I've put together for the list of people staying in Toastys two rooms.
Anybody else?

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
shut up son

i been drunk 4 times in the last year, my point is im more of a pothead then a drinker haha
Word to that. Also, smoking eight blunts in one day for spoc eight was clever and uhhh madd fun, but we certainly are not only smoking two for RoM 2 :laugh:

We have to go above and beyond, and I am going to beat you with one hand again LOL

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Word to that. Also, smoking eight blunts in one day for spoc eight was clever and uhhh madd fun, but we certainly are not only smoking two for RoM 2 :laugh:

We have to go above and beyond, and I am going to beat you with one hand again LOL
Yo tag, come with Milos to toastys hotel room after the tournament is over Saturday.
Mad bud.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
***** dont even front we smoked 8 joints that night and every time you fsmashed it was a tipper
Dude that was so ****ing funny. I just don't miss tippers when I'm high and playing with one hand :laugh:

Yo tag, come with Milos to toastys hotel room after the tournament is over Saturday.
Mad bud.
For sure dude. Sounds illmatic. Definitely AFTER the tournament on saturday, I can't play for **** when I'm high :laugh:

Milos

Smash Lord
i will almost definitely come, but im heading back to my crib that night haha cause 20 people are staying there lolllllll

in other news im trying to convince pc chris to come to my house, would someone be willing to pick him up and drop him off in portchester the night of the 20th? it's about 20 minutes from my house.

he cant stay cause he has work friday and saturday AND sunday, but if someone's willing to drive to pick him up/drop him off in PC friday evening then i might have leverage with which to bargain with him

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
Dude that was so ****ing funny. I just don't miss tippers when I'm high and playing with one hand :laugh:

For sure dude. Sounds illmatic. Definitely AFTER the tournament on saturday, I can't play for **** when I'm high :laugh:
Oh ****, Tag blows it down. If you're gonna be in the hotel room, we gotta play some.(please)

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i will almost definitely come, but im heading back to my crib that night haha cause 20 people are staying there lolllllll

in other news im trying to convince pc chris to come to my house, would someone be willing to pick him up and drop him off in portchester the night of the 20th? it's about 20 minutes from my house.

he cant stay cause he has work friday and saturday AND sunday, but if someone's willing to drive to pick him up/drop him off in PC friday evening then i might have leverage with which to bargain with him
***** he lives down the street from me

i could take him up there but depends what time

also depends if he would want to go with me

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Oh ****, Tag blows it down. If you're gonna be in the hotel room, we gotta play some.(please)

Yea man for sure. I'm totally fine with getting blazed and playing friendlies in a chill setting, i just can't play for **** when blazed in tournament, as I found out at Spoc :laugh: Too much pressure, too difficult to concentrate. I'm definitely down for after the tournament though.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Tec0
Toasty
MattDotZeb
Roman
Banks
Darc
Hoggle
Skler
Pine
th0rn
Logik
Hax

So far this is who I've put together for the list of people staying in Toastys two rooms.
Anybody else?
+ Milktea, Spawn, Spawn's friend, Mango, N64 lolol

9 man rooms?

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I don't know either man >_>

Lil says we're staying in one of Toasty's and has talked to Toasty of last night

/confizzled

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Tec0
Toasty
MattDotZeb
Roman
Banks
Darc
Hoggle
Skler
Pine
th0rn
Logik
Hax

Anybody else?
i'm clearly comin with yall

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
for anyone who doubts it, PC Jona is actually really good.
OH now he tell us......:chuckle:

4 40s lmfao sure.

anywho hyyyyyyyyyyyyype. yo i am sucking it up im scared.
yeah I've been messing up lately. Maybe i'm over practicing is what it is.

Bad news though. I may or may not have to cancel my MM and maybe even entering this. i just found out there is a 40% chance I'll be broke during this.....however i'm a crafty guy. I should be able to get some money from somewhere before this. I'll keep everyone posted.

Banks

Smash Hero
zeb: are all those people you listed staying overnight or just coming sat

hopefully we going to have room to move >_>

Banks

Smash Hero
yea i know, i just hope the rooms aren't real small =p cuz that'd suck. in any case, everyone in the room is required to wear deodorant.... bwahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom