• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Nah it's not my place.

But LOL @ Unknown throwing a chair after his match with Vanz.

I heard from Milos that he is such a nice and polite guy, so Vanz must have played soooooooooo gay.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I saw milos but i didnt wanna say hi cause he seemed AWED by all the people.

Why do I not go nuts and rush down top players anymore...I dont feel like a person who is awed by PC chris or mango just like " oh **** what up" type now.

dude learn to zip it...I did and it did wonders:)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
its settled

crew battle at pound 4

team pro-mango

vs

team pro-kage

we got this hugs
LMFAO

Thats amazing :laugh:

Nah it's not my place.

But LOL @ Unknown throwing a chair after his match with Vanz.

I heard from Milos that he is such a nice and polite guy, so Vanz must have played soooooooooo gay.
I heard it was because unknown didn't know that Mute City was legal and took a bad beat.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
That's exactly why I regret posting it and tried to change the subject.

Just forget about it NYC style lol.

Jman should have beat PP btw (IMO.)

But that match was almost as good as lucky vs pp.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
GG everyone.

quick shout outs.

Raynex i love that this kid has mad respect and treats every friendly like seriously... dude just came outta no where ****** the **** outta me 3 stocks first match but i caught on.. a lil lol.

banks. gg. two kinds of foxs those that double shine and those that dont lolol

skiler effin consistingly 2 stocking me with link say what.

jman you need to practice :(

hbk step it up!!! mad fun matches dude i learn a billion playing you.

gmoney keep ******

hazz keep ******.

kage good ****ing **** son.

prog we failed at teams loloolol next time sons.

gotta practice up for my next and final tourney lol.

tope/plank/m2k no show where you at? mango didn't even win you nubs.

also hugs and everybody else needs to STFU. mango was playing fine. looked fine. no complaints. ***** everybody else and lost to kage big whoop he lost. no johns. have you ever drank before? there was no "Weakened mango"

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I ended up having to work to make rent. Tough times, almost the end of the month. Life pwndt me.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Let it go dammit -_-;

I can't say because it isn't my place to say but a good amount of people know about it so ask a friend who attended the tourney and maybe they'll tell you?

You'll most likely find out tomorrow or something, I just don't wanna be the douche that breaks it on the boards and I reaaally regret that post, I was just a bit caught up in it and dumb.

Get ***** me.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I was watching most of mango's matches all day. it's pretty safe for me to say that i think that he was playing pretty solid in singles. Even vs Kage his falco seemed to be playing well. I noticed he didn't use hardly any lasers vs kage with falco.
On the other hand PP played the matchup perfectly with a mix of lasers and just pure rush down. Mango tried 100% rushdown and ended up trading hits a lot and just getting hit by ganon which hurts lol. His puff seemed to be playing trixy as well but last match he didn't seem to have any mango magic left in him :( either way mango is a great player and he's going to win pound 4 i'd bet my life on it. Props to kage though, a true warrior lol.
PC>hugS

therefore pc's opinion>hugS opinion. Plus pc was there, I'm pretty sure mango just lost. All the greats in anything don't win everything, just mostly everything.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i think raynex got 13th and unknown/kk got 25th but im not sure at all,im trying to remember where they were in brackets...im like 20% sure im right lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
PC>hugS

therefore pc's opinion>hugS opinion. Plus pc was there, I'm pretty sure mango just. All the greats in anything don't win everything, just mostly everything.

isnt that just like boxing ... no one is undefeated people lose to others all the f-in time. So uh lets drop that

white mike for the love of **** tell me you are going to saffron if not I will lose hope for the melee community as a strong willed community for regional stuff XD

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
I find it amazing that a lot of ppl that live in NY/NJ attended and they did not even know about saffron.

It makes me a sad panda i feel so unknown now:(

other than that i had a ton of fun playing with boxman and messing around with marth and having a good time watching people have fun. I would post my issue with certain people in this community cause i was pissed some people screwed other others in teams but its really w/e and I should really take the high road despite being a very spiteful person.

So ya see most of ny/nj/ct/ma and whoever at saffron. For others good **** this weekend.

expect to see me at saffron sonny boy!

wax on wax off

i got sick, someone at rom was passing swine flu around.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Let it go dammit -_-;

I can't say because it isn't my place to say but a good amount of people know about it so ask a friend who attended the tourney and maybe they'll tell you?

You'll most likely find out tomorrow or something, I just don't wanna be the douche that breaks it on the boards and I reaaally regret that post, I was just a bit caught up in it and dumb.

Get ***** me.
You're a huge attention *****. If you wanted people to drop it you wouldn't post anymore. Stop being dumb.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Hugs isn't it possible that Kage just knew how to play mango? I mean it's not completely out of the question. DrPP was playing pretty beast, probably better than usual.
I think when you're talking about beating the best player in the world, who has not lost 2 sets to the same person since mid 2007, has not lost a serious tournament since who knows when, and who can arguably be considered one of the most dominant players in melee's history...

...it is completely out of the question.

LoL ok look, instead of me arguing with you all about this, why don't we do this.

Anyone who would like to place a bet against me in a Kage vs Mango rematch, any amount, let me know.

I'll be putting my money on Mango.

Any takers?
It was legit right? I should be getting all kinds of bets on this one.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I think when you're talking about beating the best player in the world, who has not lost 2 sets to the same person since mid 2007, and has not lost a serious tournament since who knows when...

it is completely out of the question.

LoL ok, instead of me arguing with you all about this, why don't we do this.

Anyone who would like to place a bet against me in a Kage vs Mango rematch, any amount, let me know.

I'll be putting my money on Mango.

Any takers?
It was legit right? I should be getting all kinds of bets on this one.
That's a huge jump. One legit win doesn't guarantee another legit win. It means Kage knew exactly what to do for those matches, and Mango didn't. If mango plays the same way then I'll take that bet, but he won't so he'll probably win.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I'm not being an attention ***** lol, I just don't like to ignore people who are curious about **** cuz I get the same way, but I'm heading to be now so it's kinda auto ignore.

And yeah Alex Strife me and the rest of Salad Bowl (led by Tag$) are heading to Saffron.

People need to stop referring to us as "White Mike's" crew, I suck :p

황미영

Smash Champion
Consistency is where it's at if Mango starts losing more often to Kage, like how M2K has been losing to Mango then we can go around saying ****. ;D

Both are great players, one just happened to beat the other. O:

HugS™

Smash Lord
That's a huge jump. One legit win doesn't guarantee another legit win. It means Kage knew exactly what to do for those matches, and Mango didn't. If mango plays the same way then I'll take that bet, but he won't so he'll probably win.
So then we're in agreement that it was a fluke?

That Kage played extremely well, but is in no way in leagues with Mango, and that Mango ****ed up at this tournament.

LoL @ Plank, our crew would ****.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Let it go dammit -_-;

Get ***** me.
Youre being a terrible terrible tease right now. I like it XD

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
hugs is seriously riding that mango meat cause his boy lost. take the sausage out of your mouth dude.
mango got worked by armada to but he came back in superstar fashion, he couldn't do it this time. take the loss and move on. obviously mango is the more consistent proven player who is likely to bounce back, so what's the point of lolololol ill bet mango wins the rematch + johns. no johns up until you lose right?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
So then we're in agreement that it was a fluke?

That Kage played extremely well, but is in no way in leagues with Mango, and that Mango ****ed up at this tournament.

LoL @ Plank, our crew would ****.
No I don't believe it's a fluke, I think it's a one time thing. Fluke implies that it was luck based when it clearly wasn't. Kage outplayed Mango this one time that's it.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
kage didnt get a fluke win,he outplayed mango in 2sets...obviously mango could have played better but he was playing pretty **** good,dont take anything away from kage,give him his respect...your forgetting he was using ****ing ganon..im glad some people are giving him credit

pound4 is going to be insane jesus christ

otg

Smash Master
hugs is seriously riding that mango meat cause his boy lost. take the sausage out of your mouth dude.
LMFAO. hahah wow, this thread continues to get flooded with **** posts.

Yoooooo OTG you shoulda been there!

After he rage quit Jman said "It's alright! NY TAKES THEM W'S!"

So beast.
Dude, I so wanted to come back for day 2 but some **** came up today. I'm def going to try and come out to Saffron tho, my doc was getting off at this and barely missed getting into brackets. Next time tho (^.^).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom