• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
kage didnt get a fluke win,he outplayed mango in 2sets...obviously mango could have played better but he was playing pretty **** good,dont take anything away from kage,give him his respect...your forgetting he was using ****ing ganon..im glad some people are giving him credit

pound4 is going to be insane jesus christ
Some people? You mean everyone but hugS.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I don't care what kind of useless conversation is happening in this thread right now because everyone just got ***** by the best Falco in the country from NC.

PP for President.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I can't wait to see the official results thread. Met some mad cool new peeps at this, I love the smash community.

**** this thread for keeping me up, bed time now.

GG's anyone I played and I had a ****ing blast.

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
Team Breakfast FTW

me and hab's yoshi g&w team.

and yes dr peepee stacked it up ( whatever that means )
godly falco

HugS™

Smash Lord
Alright not a fluke.

How about this...

Kage had an exceptional performance.

LoL and I'm raining on the Kage parade because:

1. WC lost
2. He won't do it again
3. People are being noobs about the win.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I honestly can't bring myself into believing that it's Hugs who's posting right now. The match could go either way if they were to play again. Mango is definitely going to relearn the match up for the next time. We can't recreate what happened at ROM2 regardless of how much we'd like to. Mango will definitely know his match next time around leaving your argument void.

PC Chris said it great though.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Didn't Kage once say:

"Mango was the hero who took down M2K. Can I be the hero who takes down Mango?"

Rofl.

Big Red

Smash Journeyman
That's fine, its just no one in here was really saying anything like, "Kage is Mango's kryptonite." or "Kage'll beat Mango at Pound 4" we were just runnin off the adrenaline from some really intense matches. No need to ruin the hype so early. xD

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
Alright not a fluke.

How about this...

Kage had an exceptional performance.

LoL and I'm raining on the Kage parade because:

1. WC lost
2. He won't do it again
3. People are being noobs about the win.
you mad hugz , you mad

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Is it possible that Hugs's body has been taken over by Virusbluemage?

Just a thought... <3

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Im willing to bet that this isnt HugS :p He wouldnt be posting such ludicrous things.

If it is though, *sad face

*goes to bed now

Talvi

Smash Journeyman
lmfao if this is true then i'm dieing squirtle.

Quick, someone search through Kage's posts! xD
IIRC he said that in the Genesis thread. And yes, it's true.

He also said something about ****** Armada too.

HugS™

Smash Lord
I believe I heard talks on the livestream of Kage possibly being the new best player in the world during his match with Mango...

and I've heard similar things in here...

Just sayin.

If everyone spoke of the issue like PC Chris has, then I'd have nothing negative to say.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
It's wierd how nobody in the EC said sh*t when m2k lost to zhu at genesis. We didn't say "if the match happened again m2k would definitely win". The same thing happens to mango and now we gotta hear all of this johning.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I believe I heard talks on the livestream of Kage possibly being the new best player in the world during his match with Mango...

and I've heard similar things in here...

Just sayin.

If everyone spoke of the issue like PC Chris has, then I'd have nothing negative to say.
I haven't seen any of that garbage here, and if there is it's very limited.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
hey I don't know if it was Banks or someone else but whoever went into my bag to get some things that I told them they could get:

If you're going to take my clothes out of the bag in order to make your search easier, please do exercise some common courtesy and put those clothes back in the bag.

You know.

Instead of completely removing them from the bag and leaving them somewhere in the venue for me to be without when I got home >_>

Alukard, you probably threw them away while cleaning, but if you didn't...ahh nah that's mad weird to be like "yo, save my sweatpants and 'the business.' tshirt dawg" Unless they were to find their way into the hands of someone coming to Georgia XD

In other news: this tournament/weekend was crazy. Lots of ups and downs.

Allow me to summarize:

Yo Reno. I heard you lost to a Pikachu?

Teczero should not be allowed to consume alcohol. Ever. [/puttin*****zonblast]

Big Red

Smash Journeyman
At hugs' last post:
I don't know, but I got the impression that anyone who says that stuff is being sarcastic, kinda like the whole "TANG's the best player in the world" after his comeback thing (except TANG is the best player in the world) but I could be wrong. I think you have to let people cool off for a while. After a huge upset like this at a major tourney people are going to be excited, if they're still talking like this around Pound 4, I fully support your decision to question their sanity. For now let Kage, PP, and Hbox enjoy their accomplishments. You certainly can't argue that they don't deserve it, nor that Mango hasn't had his fair share. :p

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
HugS is right like always =D
and people said Mango doesnt know that Ganon matchup but knowing Mango after the first loss he would have learned the matchup and after the 2nd he would have mastered the matchup
dont hate me for posting :(

Crimson)S(hadow

Smash Apprentice
hugs is right that if u beat the best player in the world twice, and only take #3 at the tourny, there is something wrong with the best player in the world rather then kage ******. you guys say that hugs is dickriding mango but you guys are dickriding kage. so when hugs wants to make a bet your all backpeddling like oh just cuz he won once legit doesn't mean he will win again for sure. thats cuz we all know mango will sober up and **** kage hard. pretty sure if m2k wasn't blatantly banned from this tourny he woulda bodied everyone with the exception of maybe mango.

HugS™

Smash Lord
At hugs' last post:
I don't know, but I got the impression that anyone who says that stuff is being sarcastic, kinda like the whole "TANG's the best player in the world" after his comeback thing (except TANG is the best player in the world) but I could be wrong. I think you have to let people cool off for a while. After a huge upset like this at a major tourney people are going to be excited, if they're still talking like this around Pound 4, I fully support your decision to question their sanity. For now let Kage, PP, and Hbox enjoy their accomplishments. You certainly can't argue that they don't deserve it, nor that Mango hasn't had his fair share. :p
Lol I see what you're saying...

So just how they need to cool off in their hype, let me cool off in my anti-hype.

For now, let me cope with the fact that the WC didn't win a tournament for the first time in 2 years. :)

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
It's wierd how nobody in the EC said sh*t when m2k lost to zhu at genesis. We didn't say "if the match happened again m2k would definitely win". The same thing happens to mango and now we gotta hear all of this johning.
m2k wasn't the best in the world and already was losing to mango consistently at this point and almost lost to zhu a tourny a month earlier or so. Zhu was on the up like PP is now, and m2k was exactly the same. not a huge upset, not a lot of complaining
I was watching most of mango's matches all day. it's pretty safe for me to say that i think that he was playing pretty solid in singles. Even vs Kage his falco seemed to be playing well. I noticed he didn't use hardly any lasers vs kage with falco.
On the other hand PP played the matchup perfectly with a mix of lasers and just pure rush down. Mango tried 100% rushdown and ended up trading hits a lot and just getting hit by ganon which hurts lol. His puff seemed to be playing trixy as well but last match he didn't seem to have any mango magic left in him :( either way mango is a great player and he's going to win pound 4 i'd bet my life on it. Props to kage though, a true warrior lol.
x2

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
can we at least use a good john for mango like cali having no ganon reps and mango not knowing the matchup? if we're gonna john, make it a good one as opposed to ganon somehow castinng jellen/zalure on jigglypuff(cookies if you get the reference!) and mango being ' weakened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom