• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3! WC coming strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
werd

yea this is def gonna be better then apex

if you have to choose between them

come here

D1

Banned via Administration
Yeah seriously, what's the point of going to one tournament, and not the other? Are we getting cheap/lazy w/ tournaments nowadays?

We need to support the health of the Melee community, and if a major is gonna try to host Melee instead of Brawl I say try to show support if you can afford it!

DIP!!!!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo lovage ... i better see u at both tournaments ... dont front like u dont got that moolah ... i'm about to beast ... u ready!?

HOLLA i just beasted ... ANYONE COMING FROM CALI or FRANCE HAS FREE VENUE FEE !!!!!! (only because it costs like 600$ to get here LOL)

**** ... i hope that helps WC come through AGAIN! =]

ALLLLLLSO i better not see pms and bull**** about how u want free venue as well ... unless u from sweden or france u aint getting free venue so

DIP!!!!!!

MacD

Banned via Administration
rom1 = **** of m2k
rom2 = **** of mango
rom3 = ????
rise of macd :grin:

yo lovage ... i better see u at both tournaments ... dont front like u dont got that moolah ... i'm about to beast ... u ready!?

HOLLA i just beasted ... ANYONE COMING FROM CALI or FRANCE HAS FREE VENUE FEE !!!!!! (only because it costs like 600$ to get here LOL)

**** ... i hope that helps WC come through AGAIN! =]
omg i love you!!!!!! <3

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
this is almost 4 months after Apex. Every Melee player should go to both lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
this is almost 4 months after Apex. Every Melee player should go to both lol
Thats exactly why its soo far away from each other. I mean i can see the good players from WC and europe and stuff hurting in the pockets but i just did everything i could to help them.

wow i totally thought this was in september
u need to read titles bro...

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Alukard and others, I am not intending to revive an old argument, but perhaps you would find this wobble compromise interesting...

The idea:

The wobble can only be 5 tilts, and the opponent can only CPs neutrals (unless the IC wants to go there of course).

This honestly I think is a quality compromise that I have heard several people support. It eliminates the ****ty-to-watch long *** wobbles. A 5 tilt wobble takes like 2 seconds, but it also eliminates ****ty-to-watch long *** campy rainbow cruise matches that happen solely because the other player wants to avoid the wobble.

Just throwing it out there. I think it is a solid compromise that deserves testing at some big tournaments.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Alukard and others, I am not intending to revive an old argument, but perhaps you would find this wobble compromise interesting...

The idea:

The wobble can only be 5 tilts, and the opponent can only CPs neutrals (unless the IC wants to go there of course).

This honestly I think is a quality compromise that I have heard several people support. It eliminates the ****ty-to-watch long *** wobbles. A 5 tilt wobble takes like 2 seconds, but it also eliminates ****ty-to-watch long *** campy rainbow cruise matches that happen solely because the other player wants to avoid the wobble.

Just throwing it out there. I think it is a solid compromise that deserves testing at some big tournaments.
hmmm..... NO

Alukard

Smash Hero
the thing is that i was done with this wobble talk ... post some hype like ... yo MM anyone or sumthing ... stop creating crap that people dont want to read and killin my ****ing thread

REAL TALK

PEEF!

Smash Hero
im $5 mming PC jona. the sh*t talk is nonstop on the falcon boards. but nobody is cheering for me. ill **** anyways.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
im $5 mming PC jona. the sh*t talk is nonstop on the falcon boards. but nobody is cheering for me. ill **** anyways.
HYPE

OMG SOOO MUCH HYPE IN THIS SENTENCE OMG OMG

HYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ive definitely never played an ic's b4 so you got that on me

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom