• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3 | Video Thread - BEST GFS EVER?! MATCHES UP.

PB&J

Smash Hero
m2k will be in much better shape at pound 5...

congrats to pp though..he earned it..he keeps improving more and more by the day

strawhats

Smash Master
I heard m2k lost to eggm in match at a tourney in PA 2 weeks ago with marth against fox and then proceeded to 3-0 him with sheik. I miss the marth :(

I hope so pbnj.

PB&J

Smash Hero
hugs almost beat him the one game i seen,then m2k switched to zelda while recovering landed on the stage somehow,then zelda kicked hi really fast for the win

i cat wait til the day where every bracket matches are recorded,but then some uploaders need more subscribers for some great matches wont get overlooked

Alukard

Smash Hero
dam i just name searched and read progs post only ... he already knows i do/done everything i can to repay him for his work and stuff i really am trying to keep melee alive on the EC ... alot of people have been giving me crap too but u gotta ignore those *******s cuz u know at the end of the day

MELEE IS DEAD WITHOUT PEOPLE LIKE ME !!! so u have to fight on! ... by all means go on a break ... but i really hope u come back to us even as just a player prog! mad love homie! <3

people need to chill tho ... we are human ... again i haven't read anything except progs big *** post >_<

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I'm an ******* for wanting Prog to upload videos faster and with the actually game sound instead of them being corrupted and containing dumb music. Quit being an idiot man.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I'm an ******* for wanting Prog to upload videos faster and with the actually game sound instead of them being corrupted and containing dumb music. Quit being an idiot man.
I'm SO sorry Prog put all that time and effort into uploading videos that you find unsatisfactory. If you're unhappy with what gets uploaded, try recording and uploading vids from a major tournament yourself. Don't sit in front of your computer *****ing and complaining.

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
...and try to formulate your opinions without calling people incompetent or idiots, or the like, if you want your opinion to go through.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
who is this kid progs the ****ing man he deffs come out his way to do a lot for the smash community

<3 prog thats my boy dont quit

so dont say nothing if you dont have nothing nice to say

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I use to think merkuri was just a dumb person. I realize that it is a troll. a dumb one tho.

Real **** tho, Melee is a tight *** game. and Im glad ppl upload **** so I can watch it. Thanks guys.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I use to think merkuri was just a dumb person. I realize that it is a troll. a dumb one tho.

Real **** tho, Melee is a tight *** game. and Im glad ppl upload **** so I can watch it. Thanks guys.
Right and you're so intelligent.

Ok people the next time I head out to a national tournament, I'll record videos and then I'll upload them to next day. Once I do that I'm going to talk as much **** as I want about other uploaders and I don't want anyone complaining about it.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
yeah cause you doing this properly once would equal out to waffles 2500 videos. you're even more intelligent

the whole thing about this is they aren't getting paid, so this isn't a job as much as it is a favor to the community, simply put. regardless of what you'd prefer, there is no wrong here. you're just boasting your opinion.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord

Ok people the next time I head out to a national tournament, I'll record videos and then I'll upload them to next day. Once I do that I'm going to talk as much **** as I want about other uploaders and I don't want anyone complaining about it.
Can't wait to see how you'll respond when people have complaints about your videos.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
yeah cause you doing this properly once would equal out to waffles 2500 videos. you're even more intelligent

the whole thing about this is they aren't getting paid, so this isn't a job as much as it is a favor to the community, simply put. regardless of what you'd prefer, there is no wrong here. you're just boasting your opinion.
STEEZY GETTING OFF.

Seriously, though, what he said is one hundred percent accurate. You really need to stop doing this, Merkuri. It's getting really out of hand.

Smooth Criminal

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yo, real talk, if you wanna come to pound 5 or G2 and give us all the high quality bracket matches the day after, i won't mind.

but what kind of **** can you really talk after you do it right?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One

Yea pretty much. merry christmas *****!

but as long as the volume of vids that you have is pretty high and the matches are in high quality. I think it might be fair for you to talk as much **** as u want. but literally they better be up the next day no johns, and that audio better ****ing be synced. oh and none of that blurry **** 720P minimum.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
wtf merkuri hasn't uploaded vids from any of the nationals in 2010 slow uploader

wtf merkuri hasn't uplaodde vids from any of the tournaments he's been to i am entitled to vids of him wtf is his problem

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
hey i wanna know peoples opinions on this really fast

what do you guys think of this quality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja60qz6IS48&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT6ZrkgdDWg&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

i didn't edit the settings at the tournament cuz i forgot to

plus this was the first tournament i used this new recorder i got

here's what the melee vids look like at full potential(to me anyway)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wp0Zs4Kc7g

the reason why i couldn't get it to full potential because for the wii componet cables were trippin with the tv's and we were in such a hurry, i tried like 3 different tv's just to get it working how it did at the tourney..

my opinion on the quality, it can definitely be better, but i basically looked at melee videos i thought had amazing quality and the stuff from teams seems better than most stuff ive seen

for singles the quality doesn't look as good, im not sure why its not as good, because im still very new to using this.

my goal is by pound (if i go) having tournament matches look like that HD Test 3 video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wp0Zs4Kc7g

what makes it really hard for me tho is i need a certain tv to practice this on to get it to full potential, because i don't have a tv with componet inputs

hopefully in the future i can get a decent tv so i can practice this new device and stuff

i also wanna learn how to have commentary going at the same time w/o syncing

im using the hd pvr and the software total media extreme for those intrested....

im trying to learn how to make the best quality vids that i can

and yea i know for some u guys its "who cares about how good the quality is"

well it's more of a personal goal for me to try to make the best quality vids that i can make and be satisfied with the outcome

but yea any feedbacks or critisms on that teams vid or any of the DGDTJ vids is greatly appreciated =D

long *** post ftw

joeplicate

Smash Master
the quality is awesome brandon

=P @ drama haha

also didn't someone say they got a shakeycam recording of pp vs hbox at this tournament??

idea

Smash Master
the quality is far better than it needs to be waffles =P but the first ones you posted look slightly worse than the ideal HD test one. lol as if you need to do any more than you already have.

Top Bottom