• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Respect My Shine: The Fox Boards Combo Video *read OP*

Jenkins

Smash Lord
sounds good to me man..........what do we wanna call this btw? respect my shine? watch my feet?

also,guys SEND ME YOUR WII CODES AND BRAWL FCS I NEED THOSE **** REPLAYS:mad:
"respect my shine" sounds really good. also "still ain't got that shine" is good too

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
well guys, i hate to say it but im now with out a capture card
: /

my friend came over and snaged it yesterday.

so untill i get a new one i cant be of much help
(im hoping to get a new one on my b-day so i should get one by early june.)

darkcharacters

Smash Rookie
dam, ive been playing brawl and i just cant seem to stop sucking for a looong while, i simply cant get any good combos :[ and hey toronto i just cant send you replays, any idea of whats happening? i must add your brawl fc maybe?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
dam, ive been playing brawl and i just cant seem to stop sucking for a looong while, i simply cant get any good combos :[ and hey toronto i just cant send you replays, any idea of whats happening? i must add your brawl fc maybe?
yeah we need to be brawl friends b4 we can exchange replays

Zephil

Smash Ace
I am uploading a couple of matches... don´t know if there is anything interesting for the combo video but there would be in the videos thread

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
you can sliding fsmash your way to the venue,unless ur feet are sore :p:p:p:p

edit: srsly tho, come so u can see twice as many Mks as last time, itll be fun >.<

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
its not happening anymore...barely anyone sent me fcs and im lazy to chase everyone down

maybe another time when school isnt so crazy

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
I'm soon to be back in buisiness guys, the capture card has been ordered and soon to be shipped of to me ^^

as soon as i get it, ima start recording my matches even if no one else is doing anything for this.

shinato91

Smash Apprentice
This should be postponed, some people is still in exams, like me, or busy with some other things.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
man i think i said this before but it's gonna be one hell of a video... i wish i coulda been in it >.< i thought i wasn't good enough at the time you guys were registering.

anyways when do you guys think this project will be finished?

Zhamy

Smash Champion
More like "When do you think we're going to get started?"

I think everyone's out of school now, and we can all play the hell out of Brawl. Gogogoggogogo.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
alright im done school monday, everyone just send me the clips you have recorded,**** this whole give me the replay then i give the recorder the replay, it is now up to you guys to get your stuff recorded, theres a good deal of fox players who can do this for you so find a friend or get in contact with one of those guys

once i see all the recorded stuff ill decide what should go in, and give it to the editors....sound good?

also Dark: you can be in this,you've posted here a good amount so you deserve to part of the community vid

DarkAura

Smash Lord
hey TO joe thanks! this is the perfect time too because i have access to an SD card so i can get replays PLUS i already have some footage because im doing my clan combo video as well...

i dont have access to my wii but ill get some matches up by tuesday or wednesday and then ill get you some material (if you still want it)

anyways... thanks again it's gonna be fun working on this

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
remember though, you need to record your own stuff or find someone to do it for you

Knux that means you need to have someone do this for you too, i havent recorded anything

Top Bottom