• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Respect My Shine: The Fox Boards Combo Video *read OP*

DarkAura

Smash Lord
lol mav iv seen that video so many times its so funny

and Joe ill get my own footage no problem it's just How do i get it to you?

EDIT:..... ok yeah i cant RECORD my own matches i just have an SD card :( im gonna get recording stuff soon though... but if i don't i might need somebody to record my stuff

Sukai

Smash Champion
remember though, you need to record your own stuff or find someone to do it for you

Knux that means you need to have someone do this for you too, i havent recorded anything
- -

I thought that was already organized in the OP.
Son of a *****.
Yo Mav, record meh plox ^^;

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Fox isnt the only one who demands respect for his shine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMFsWwM_8eM&feature=channel_page
lol M@V, that's where we got the idea from. And it would be a fantastic idea if we used some of the video in the combo video. SOmeone would have to ask the creator for the go ahead, however

AIGHT AIGHT! TJOE i sent you my **** a whileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ago. look that **** up! i got some knew stuffz as well, which is pretty impressive

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
you guys arent sending me your replays anymore,your getting your own stuff recorded and then sending it to me

and good **** jenky,look forward to seein ur new shiz

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
sorry i mustve missed it, you can email them to me or send them over msn/aim(msn preffered) , PM your addy to me

DarkAura

Smash Lord
im the unluckiest person in the world... MSN doesn't work on my computer because my computer feels like hating me and im too lazy to make up some bull fake identity to get AIM... i guess ill have to email them to you

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Here's the deal for me. I'm grounded for the entire next week from the computer. Conviniently, I'm also leaving for a campout for a week tomorrow also. So I'll be gone for a week. Silly parents.

:081:

DarkAura

Smash Lord
just because kheld said that im now gonna get aim

EDIt: nvm... lol i tried like 500 times and it made me re-do it... so ill stick with sending you my stuff by email

Zephil

Smash Ace
I will ahave a couple more of videos in the next week... I hope I have something interesting for the video because the videos I uploaded my fox sucked

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I'm sorry I missed this, I have so many replays xD

(I main both Olimar and Fox, I just have been using Olimar more lately.)

Jenkins

Smash Lord
you guys arent sending me your replays anymore,your getting your own stuff recorded and then sending it to me

and good **** jenky,look forward to seein ur new shiz
haha as soon as i get mah wii back, i will.

i don't know if i sent you my fox/Dk match, or my fox/falco match,

but w/e ill send 'em again when i get the chance

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
jenkins your not sending me your replays, YOUR GETTING THEM RECORDED THEN SENDING ME THE VIDEO FILE

/explodes
:(

DarkAura

Smash Lord
joe your going insane over the fact people think they're just sending you replays aren't you...

Jenkins

Smash Lord
jenkins your not sending me your replays, YOUR GETTING THEM RECORDED THEN SENDING ME THE VIDEO FILE

/explodes
:(
well that just.........that just sounds like a lot of work dammit!

aight aight, who wants to record JENKINS!

HELL YEAH you KNOW you want to!!!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i love jenkins..so much......rofl

theres a list of recorders on the op btw, so you can pm one of them maybe they will do it for ya

DarkAura

Smash Lord
i might need somebody to record my material but i could possibly be getting a capture card soon so then i can record some people

DarkAura

Smash Lord
yeah i could ill record whoever's left over and needs somebody to record but don't get your hopes up because i don't even know im gonna get one but ill try

Top Bottom