• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Respect My Shine: The Fox Boards Combo Video *read OP*

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Working on it now, expect it in like a half hour or so
I'll upload to mediafire or rapidshare.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
This make take a little (few more hours at most) more time than I thought. I updated Camtasia Studio and now it won't render .mp4 files. I'm getting support now so hopefully it'll all go fine.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Heh, I was a bit rusty myself. I think we both don't know each others matchups. My only matchup is from M@v back in december and I have no idea how much you have, but it's obviously not much. We need more matchup experience rather than discussion.

BTW, get on flamedash chat guys, we need to discuss how we're going to do this.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ok thanks, sorry guys ive been busy recently so ill catch up on adding and looking at everything today.......editors plzzzzzzzzzzzzz sort things out :(

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
joe, im going to be uploading my matches to youtube for the most part so if you see anything worth using in them just tell me and i can edit the good parts out.

I still have some decent stuff already cut so i'll just leave that till later, but from now on my stuff is gonna be in youtube fights so you guys can check them out.

firts 2 matches.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxzjyzNaLuk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg9Z-yqZlsc

just make sure you tell me if theres anything worth saving.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Tjoe, when are replays due?

Also, how are we going to coordinate giving stuff to editors?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ill check out your vids now uzi..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg9Z-yqZlsc 12-23 i liked

im thinking of making replays due by the end of June or early July

to answer your 2nd question zhamy:
once i get all the replays, im going to decide what i think should go in, send the replays to the recorders(each recorder will record only a select group i assign them to) and i suggest we all meet in the xat chat to discuss editing,because thats something you will have to decide http://xat.com/FLAMEDASH

You guys send your replays to me,if there good enough they get passed on to the recorders,once the recorder finishes recording the 1st person in their group,i will send them the next persons,and so on untill every group is done, now once the replays are captured, how will they be sent off? EDITORS PLZ GIMME INPUT

KheldarVII

Smash Ace
NNID
redKheld
Live recordings are more awesome with awesomeness as they display names and any other random shinanigans and nothing is editted or cut short. But I guess most people will have to settle for Wii2Wii replay sending. Which sucks.

Oh yeah, and then there's that replay hack.

darkcharacters

Smash Rookie
ive been playing recently and now ive got some nice replays, joe just tell me when you want me to send them to you, and btw i got an extremely lulzy replay, it makes ME rofl idk if it would make you guys laugh XD

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
okay so I came up with an idea for songs and a video style, I dont know how it will work, feel free to improve upon the idea if you want.

I was thinking of making it kinda like you are watching TV but channel surfing, so each clip has its own song clip attached to it, and we have like the name of the player where the channle goes, or something of the sort. This way it is very very easy to sync the song to the clips cause each one is personalize. Only "problem" I see is the transitions may get stale, that may not be the case though,

What do you guys think?

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
okay so I came up with an idea for songs and a video style, I dont know how it will work, feel free to improve upon the idea if you want.

I was thinking of making it kinda like you are watching TV but channel surfing, so each clip has its own song clip attached to it, and we have like the name of the player where the channle goes, or something of the sort. This way it is very very easy to sync the song to the clips cause each one is personalize. Only "problem" I see is the transitions may get stale, that may not be the case though,

What do you guys think?
sorta of like the AMV hell videos.

that could be interesting, and i've yet to see a combo video utilize that.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
im not sure about having your own music for each person,i see it gettin complicated....but i really like that t.v idea

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
na that tv idea is cool. since no1 has done it before it will be fresh and original. just pick the best part of each song for each person and give em like 20 seconds or so. then make that sound the tv does when its snowy when it switches.

there is one problem i could think of and thats the flow. it may seem sloppy to keep changing the song and may kill the hype mode for the video to keep changing music.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I think we should steal Critical Touch's music from their video. It just makes me wanna get naked and own a Meta Knight.

No Homo....kinda...maybe...not.

Lulz

But I all seriousness, this videos music reminds me of Chillin combo video Chillin Outz. Probably because it's super technoy and they have that song "Shining in it."

It all has some Neon Genesis Evangelion in it which makes it auto top tier.

Lol technically I don't really wanna use the music. I just wanted a tangent to show this awesome highlight video.

~Lulz!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
omggggggggggg LOL we gotta use part of the 2nd video for the intro xD

btw green **** is better then blue ****

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
sounds good to me man..........what do we wanna call this btw? respect my shine? watch my feet?

also,guys SEND ME YOUR WII CODES AND BRAWL FCS I NEED THOSE **** REPLAYS:mad:

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
^^ i dont know why though, i added you like a week ago *cries*

did you add my brawl fc?.........try adding mine,then i think we can exchange replays

Top Bottom