• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Respect My Shine: The Fox Boards Combo Video *read OP*

Jenkins

Smash Lord
dascoo mayne

but you gotta put your foot down for some of these songs, maybe they aren't good

Sukai

Smash Champion
Okay, I'm gonna get some Gecko codes for infinite replays.
Next smashfest I go to, I'll have Fox on full throttle.
Unless Anther is there.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Me too, but now I have the chance to get some grade A replays, since Bowyer quit, I indirectly became a contender to be one of the best Foxes in Michigan.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
JOE!!!! you saw my video's is the quality good enough for you??? if not idk what im gonna do :\

and i saw your tournament result at anime north... THERES A TOURNAMENT THERE? because every year my brother goes there and sells stuff and i might go next year for the brawl tournament

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
Alright, I'm back people. For whatever reasons I haven't been on. Whats going on with this whole, record, edit thing?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I think we're just getting clips uploaded to Rapidshare or whatever so we can compile them.

BTW Joe, I've got the first page of your clips done. I'll be done in a few days probably.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
HEY T JOE hate to be a ****,

but i dont have my wii, and was wondering

if you could send those three replays i sent you to GwJumpman for recording, because i can't

pweaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i mean it man, you're all i got.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
taken directly from the OP, which it says to read in the title >.>

everyone just send me the clips you have recorded it is now up to you guys to get your stuff recorded, theres a good deal of fox players who can do this for you so find a friend or get in contact with one of those guys

once i see all the recorded stuff ill decide what should go in, and give it to the editors....sound good?

I think we're just getting clips uploaded to Rapidshare or whatever so we can compile them.

BTW Joe, I've got the first page of your clips done. I'll be done in a few days probably.
i love you.

HEY T JOE hate to be a ****,

but i dont have my wii, and was wondering

if you could send those three replays i sent you to GwJumpman for recording, because i can't

pweaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i mean it man, you're all i got.
what parts of those replays do you want recorded/which ones were they?...ill find someone to record it for you, Gw has been workin 2 hard

Jenkins

Smash Lord
what parts of those replays do you want recorded/which ones were they?...ill find someone to record it for you, Gw has been workin 2 hard
i only sent you three, it should say JNKNS on it.

Fox vs DK on Battle field.

Fox vs Falco on FD

Fox vs PT on Battle field.

and i dont remember the times of the ****, but it should be obvious. ;D

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Quick note about that Doubles match with You and Kirby vs. Peach and Kirby: That kill was complete sex. That is all.

Zephil

Smash Ace
yay I got a dvd recorder so I can upload my matches... but I don´t know how :lick: ... a friend of mine would help this weekend I think with it so maybe for next week I have my matches for you TJ (I said maybe)

DarkAura

Smash Lord
by send you our footage do you just me send you the URL and the time the combo happened? or do we have to do something else :\

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
you have to record everything yourself, that means if you want lets say 30seconds to 40seconds of the video recorded you have to do that yourself.......i sware noone reads the OP

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
i got some decent combos in replays on my wii, but my captrue card is to much fail to use, i need someone to record them for me,

who wants to?

DarkAura

Smash Lord
aww sheeyyat look i lost my screen recording software when i got a new computer so i got no way of gettin this to you...! oh well... ill pull something outa my ***

Jenkins

Smash Lord
WTF HAPPENED TO THIS THREAD

lets put some pictures of fox throwing his worst matchups into the fire pit too, like uzi's avatar.

lets throw that somewhere in there

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
seriously, extend the deadline for this, (if were even actually gonna use that)

my capture card may actually be able to work, and i gots more good replays,
(M@V, can you send me the files of our ditto matches, there was alot of good stuff in there)

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Hey my friend is going to upload some videos of him and I. Who is suppose to take my videos?

EDIT: I just glanced at the OP. YOU BETTER EFFING ACCEPT MY RECORDINGS!!!! WHEN I GET EM!

YOU BETTER TAKE THEM JOEY!!!! I MADE YOUR NAME SHINY!!!!!!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
obv im gonna accept ur shiet ur a sex machine

but remember,you have to get your parts edited or recorded yourself, just send me the video file of that 10 second combo you did not the entire match

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
k so now that i have my capture card i can record everything for everyone! so save ur replays to ur sd card then send them to me and we can do this

/epic revival!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom