• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reasoning Behind your Username?

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
My Username Came from the Show Athene. He would always say Bazerkus Mode. I think he meant when he played WOW and got really into it. He enter this adrenaline filled Mode where he played better than he usually did. Anyways I think its a really cool sounding word.

Bruneo

Smash Cadet
well my orginates from a char i was making on world of warcraft.. i was making a tauren http://www.about-world-of-warcraft.com/images/Tauren.gif
I thought about how they wre huge so i was thinking of a names of hat a big buff guy in real life would be called and bruno poppedin my mind now they didnt have "bruno" available so i added the E which technically is silent but i thought it looked better twith that so it sruck.

mikybee93

Smash Rookie
My sister helped me make it when i was seven.
Miky is from my nickname mikey, but i misspelled it when i was little.
Bee, it rhymes with 93 and mikey (sorta).
93, year i was born.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
My cat's name is Alphie, and one day I called him "Alphicans." I used that name in starcraft, and when I discovered this site, I accidently forgot the s at the end, so this is the result.

M@v

Subarashii!
I have used Mav(or M@V) as my gamertag in every game I have ever played except starcraft.
M@v was taken, so I put pgh on each side for pittsburgh

Afropony

Smash Lord
On runescape about 6 years ago my buddy was named godsmith so i put a 2 on the end.
My other name is italknoobs because in the runescape tutorial no one ever talked back when I talked so I made fun of them by calling myself italknoobs
Thats because when you type something on the tutorial other people can't see it...

Anyway my name is Afropony because it sounds pretty awesome.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Well personally..I though "novice" would be better than "isuckazz" or "godimbadatsmash".
You get the idea :) I'm just baaad lol

BEHR

Smash Hero
Im Spanish and I like Bears so BEHR Is a good paint and its pronounced Bear so Its a good name and its my Tag.

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Honestly? No clue. My tag for Melee tournaments was Zero...although I don't know how I came up with that name either...

Dark Popo

Smash Cadet
I main the Ice Climbers, the black and grey one. I decided to name myself Dark Popo because of the Dark Nana, it confuses some people of the hairstyle and they think it's Popo, so might as well do it for the laugh of some.

n88

Smash Lord
I first used this username many moons ago...(About five years)
Although originally, it was just n8_2004, until a typo created n88_2004 (New and Improved Version)

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Well
FinNess is quite self-explanatory
Fin = short for Finnish
Ness = my melee main.

A_man13

Smash Master
Aman: An old family nickname of mine. I go by either Austin, Aman, or "Bubba" by real close family (which I'm not teribly fond of

Aman13: That just so happens to be my email adress. To avoid spam, I won't point the rest out.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Mister E

I have gone by this name for years.
I entered Melee tourneys with this name, and it will always be my alias for Smash. My tags are Mr.E and MstrE.

It means more than one thing. First of all, growing up I distinctly recall something my parents would often tell me- "You are an enigma to me".

Mister E can mean Mister Enigma, but no relation to the Batman villain.
Simultaneously, and quite interestingly, it phonetically makes you say the word "mystery".
As if that wasn't enough, Mister E can also stand for Mister Epic. Who doesn't like Epicness?

FYI- My last name doesn't start with the letter 'E'. I kinda wish it did. =P

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Well when I joined my main was Pika in 64 and melee(i never EVER used another character,until I found SWF)

and my Second name is Somerville......

in a stroke of genius I came up with Pikaville.

Ill never change it because it's awesome and it works.

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
Vector the crocodile from Sonic.

Just added the 0 because it makes it more original, I guess.

Mahjix

Smash Cadet
My username lacks so much creativity... I'm pretty sure everyone can guess how I came up with this. -_-

If you can't, bless your soul; it's gonna be alright.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I can't figure it out :( and my name is ridiculous when it comes to lacking creativity, try and figure out how I came up with this one :ohwell:

I'm actually thinking of a name change one day, but only when I get desperate for one

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Viper is a cool snake name that gives poison to others. I give poison to those I face, and when ever they lose to me, they get worse, that's my posion. The only cure is to beat me... which is not likely to happen. ;D

JLT4GOV is my gamers code name and my gaming group name.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Aman: An old family nickname of mine. I go by either Austin, Aman, or "Bubba" by real close family (which I'm not teribly fond of
Funny... my parents call me Bubba, too.

...:embarrass I wish they wouldn't sometimes...

Top Bottom