• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vYn's monthlies at Play' N ' Trade Ft.Lauderdale (Cancelled)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
wow thanks snipa now everytime i see juan ill be imagining him covering calibur saying that >___> UGH awkward!!

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I hope more people can come next tourney, the turn outs seem to get better each time.

Btw, is it possible to bring those cables to make the TV's not lag so much? I think this was mentioned previously, but I don't feel like scrolling through all these pages to find it. Needle in a Haystack!

MnM

Smash Journeyman
less lag plz. it seems the turnout will be even better this time.

oh and all you guys better go to Willvolution in west palm.

McRib

Smash Journeyman
I would advise people to get the component cables from the site posted above or any other cheap site because I know that Best Buy and other retail stores sell them for $25 or more. They do make a difference btw, I brought my cables this weekend and put it on TV 5, and everyone noticed a difference in graphics and in lag.

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
How does this thread already have 67 pages? And yes I'm coming to this hopefully. Anyone want to MM my new secret character?

Master Raven

Smash Master
My MK/Snake vs anyone's anything.

I'll also probably start training my Ike again and getting him good so if he does then I'll accept MMs for him too.

Top Bottom