• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vYn's monthlies at Play' N ' Trade Ft.Lauderdale (Cancelled)

Master Raven

Smash Master
4.0U is hackable now. I still enjoy vBrawl, but **** I really wish the final product was like Brawl+ (minus the broken **** they have right now >_>).

Anyways, I'll be bringing my hacked Wii for this, so more infinite replays and textures and such for everyone! Including textured stages (don't worry, I made sure not to download anything too distracting).

I just need to figure out how to put in character portraits and get the code for the nifty character select screen. I wouldn't mind knowing how to hack the stage music either.

Edit: Seibrik, it's just the current version of the Wii software.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
By the way, R@vyn, I'd like to thank you again for installing Homebrew on my Wii. Hacks are fun to use once in a while. =)

NeroTakada

Smash Rookie
I'll be bringing my Wii again (It's not gonna be hacked though, so yeah), and uh, Ravyn, sorry I never sent over that doubles replay, it won't send for whatever reason.

On a side note, I probably will only bring one chair, since I accidentally broke one of my stool's legs and the leg has to be popped back in every so often.

MnM

Smash Journeyman
wait...you guys got ravyn to hack your Wiis??? wtf...I had to do it myself...

ps-if anyone has the code that makes texture hacks appear on the character select screen, mind sending them my way =] thanks.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Yeah, hacking your Wii is actually super easy. Once I followed the instructions in a video for hacking 4.0U I managed to do it in like 25 seconds lmao

NeroTakada

Smash Rookie
While hacking your Wii IS Easy (I haven't done it myself, but I hear things), some people lack the things to actually get the hacks onto an SD Card, like an SD Card, or a Drive that can read SD Cards on their computer (I.E. some laptops, like mine, and various others), and some people could probably be afraid to screw things up or something.

I'd buy an SD Card adapter, but I dunno what would be a good one myself.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
a usb sd card reader is always the best universal way :3 or just get ur wii hacked by neil/r@vyn and then u can do rest :3. btw hype

MVD

Smash Master
MVD Reporting to duty once again!!!!!!!!! Master Raven and I are gonna own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
thats all? wuss
seibrik....im just too lazy to run all of that

No Juans, Juan. =)

(By the way, I'm not going. :()
juan jokes ftw :D
and that sucks polt

btw. i think i found a way to go
r@vyn remember that i told you about those 2 crazy women that drove me last time??
well it turns out that they are going to be like 10 min from where i live that day and they said if i can get there they would give me a ride :p
sooo now its a 10 minute drive which would be like a half hour run :D

Top Bottom