• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vYn's monthlies at Play' N ' Trade Ft.Lauderdale (Cancelled)

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
OmniOstrich
the only yoshi teams matches you may actually get to see are the ones me and poltergust lost
We kept forgetting to save the replays of the ones that we won ._.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
OmniOstrich
the only yoshi teams matches you may actually get to see are the ones me and poltergust lost
We kept forgetting to save the replays of the ones that we won ._.
As long as they are close idc who wins and loses, but if they aren't close ive seen yoshi teams lose before >_> lol

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I think we were close most of the time (I remember the match vs. Galeon and Nick Riddle on Norfair and the match vs. Lee and Chops on Yoshi's Island being very close).

GreenAce the Yoshi pro and Green Ace the pikachu, Esam was referring to the pikachu Gindler.
You mixed it up. Green Ace is the Yoshi pro and GreenAce is the Pikachu player.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
I think I'm better than anyone at tossing eggs while standing still and performing the Julian charge...:027:

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
So where are the vids >_>

I want to see yoshi teams and bowser singles in the final rounds.
I only used Bowser once against NickRiddle and I'm pretty sure it wasnt saved. As for Chaz, there wasnt a tournament match. Since I did pretty bad against ZSS, I asked Chaz if he wanted to take on Nick and split the money, and he agreed. Although he lost, the matches were very close(did a lot better than I did). *shrugs*

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
R@vyn, there should be a rule where you can't go back to the character select screen once you tell your opponent what stage you want to go on for your counterpick and once you load into the stage select screen. I had someone switch characters on me once I told him what stage I want to play on... and I don't think that was very fair cause he knew his main character isn't so good on that particular stage, therefore he switched to his secondary. I didn't think of it too much then, was kind of spacing out, but now that I think of it, I realized it was a cheap trick.
From the official SBR Brawl Ruleset:

Set format (In Order of Procedure):
1. Opponents choose their characters for the first match *
2. Opponents start the stage striking procedure
3. Each player may announce one stage to be banned for counterpicks of the set
4. The first game is played, using the stage chosen during step 2
5. The loser of the previous match announces the next match's stage from either the Starter Stage List or the Counter Stage List
6. The winner of the previous match chooses their character
7. The loser of the previous match chooses their character
8. Repeat steps 5-7 for all proceeding matches

*Double blind character selection may be called for the first match

FL just doesn't use the stage-striking thing.

From any Melee tournament out there (Since I cannot find an official MLG ruleset):

-advanced slob picks: Losing player(s) choose(s) the next stage or random, winning player(s) choose(s) character(s), then losing player(s) choose(s) character(s).

This rule has been around FOREVER! Johning about it now makes you seem like a giant scrub. Next time I'll just **** you with my ZSS on Frigate, and I hope you feel better about it.

Btw, having a secondary who is good on your main's bad levels is a part of having a secondary.

MM?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
-_- its better to just accept it calibur. we all know the competiviness in the game is very gay. anyway hype for next one :3

and um...yea o-o either chairs should be banned or um everyone gets chairs . equal johns for everyone! xD

MnM

Smash Journeyman
-_- its better to just accept it calibur. we all know the competiviness in the game is very gay. anyway hype for next one :3

and um...yea o-o either chairs should be banned or um everyone gets chairs . equal johns for everyone! xD
lol. I envied Polt's chairs. Bringing my own limited edition holographic chair to top his this time :3

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Actually, I think that every time I sat in those beach chairs I lost. :dizzy:

...CONSPIRACY!?

Also, YES 1000TH POST!!!!!!!

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I think that every time I sat in those beach chairs I lost. :dizzy:

...CONSPIRACY!?

Also, YES 1000TH POST!!!!!!!
NUUUUU!!!!
you have 10 times more posts than me D:
well... i did start using smashboards this year.. around...february lol...but still
NUUUU!!!!!

( hmmm i might be able to use this conspiracy as an advantage... )
hey polt if i bring in a beach chair will you sit in it during our rematch money match?? XD

DFEAR

Smash Hero
also....leave caliburchamp alone...he was just expressing an opinion >.>
lol theres no such thing as an expressed opinion on the internet. it will ALWAYS result in a flame war of some sort lol...so its just best to IMMEDIETLY just never quote the post and pretend it never happened. and if people bring it up then MWAHAHA FLAME WAR STARTS =P
but seriously...goto 4chan or ANY massive community and anything u say...will and always will be put against u in some weird or horrible way lol. its awesome and people do it for the hell of it. yay online bullying xD

teach me the ways of CG'ing people irl 0_o
:3 thats an ancient art only known to master Grapplers :p im still a scrub in the arts xD...all i know how to do is grab releasing people o.o.

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
lol theres no such thing as an expressed opinion on the internet. it will ALWAYS result in a flame war of some sort lol...so its just best to IMMEDIETLY just never quote the post and pretend it never happened. and if people bring it up then MWAHAHA FLAME WAR STARTS =P
but seriously...goto 4chan or ANY massive community and anything u say...will and always will be put against u in some weird or horrible way lol. its awesome and people do it for the hell of it. yay online bullying xD

:3 thats an ancient art only known to master Grapplers :p im still a scrub in the arts xD...all i know how to do is grab releasing people o.o.
lol yea i guess thats true... it is hilarious seeing people fight over something online but the thing with CC has gone on for too long dont you think?

It takes many years to learn.
ive got nothing but years :D

( btw... lol at the editing XD )

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh, young grasshopper, you still have much to learn. Do you know that I can grab-release chain-grab you as well as b-throw chain-grab you? You must expand your training! :057:

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
Oh, young grasshopper, you still have much to learn. Do you know that I can grab-release chain-grab you as well as b-throw chain-grab you? You must expand your training! :057:
ahhh.....back throw chaingrab on diddy kong is just too good...it helped me out during the tournament on my match against lee XD

Top Bottom