• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vyn's Monthlies 2.0, Saturday November 13th 2010 @ Zero Ping

MVD

Smash Master
because I am not gonna conform to what everyone is doing, ima continue to get better and prove that snake is still good

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
still good? lol no one thinks snake sucks

I main diddy because DKC2 is one of my favorite games of all time (probably my favorite 2d non-fighting game ever). so unless another nintendo game were to come out to top it, i dont think i'd be maining anyone else

but :metaknight: secondary might not be a bad idea for the ridiculously gay stages

MVD

Smash Master
I didnt mean it like that -_- like in the sense that everyone is dropping him and ppl really shuldnt (Afro you have legit reasons) but others dont

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I didnt mean it like that -_- like in the sense that everyone is dropping him and ppl really shuldnt (Afro you have legit reasons) but others dont
id play snake as a secondary if i could understand him. ive tried on like 3 seperate occasions to learn him but it always turns out so bad :laugh:

MVD

Smash Master
how bout Ally? Hrnut using MK too? the other snakes from CFL use MK now too idk its a pattern?

AfroQT

Smash Master
how bout Ally? Hrnut using MK too? the other snakes from CFL use MK now too idk its a pattern?
Hrnut didnt even start with Snake.
He started with Marth, then picked up a mixture of Snake/Falco/MK. He's been using MK for awhile, i don't know why anyone would think thats new.

gallax

Smash Hero
I use snake a lot. But i felt like using marth and got cpd to rainbow so i went mk. Plus i played renki ALL THE TIME so i decided to go mk to prove a point that sheik vs mk sucks balls.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I don't know if Ally's really dropping Snake, he won a tourney at NY/NJ last weekend going mostly Snake and some MK and judging by his subsequent posts he's probably sticking with Snake. (I could be wrong though.)

The issue isn't really that Snake sucks (some people say that just for comical effect) but that Snake is probably not likely to be the 2nd-best character as we usually think due to that people are recently figuring out how to exploit Snake's weaknesses much harder than before. Even I, who was skeptical as hell about it then, am now considering it likely that Snake may drop a few spots in the near-future, although I still think he's top 5.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Imo Snake is 5th right after Wario...

Execution with him is probably the hardest out of every top tier character because he doesn't rely on being difficult to punish, he relys on dealing out a ****load of damage and taking a ****load of damage. But punishing his attacks is simple even on a basic competitive level...

He's using Tornado.
Airing your people up.
Tryna gimp you so yall need ta
Hide ya Snake
Hide ya Marth
Hide ya Pit
Hide ya Ike
Hide ya Ness
Hide ya Link
And hide ya Falco' cause he gimpin errybody out here.
You will try your best to approach
He'll run to the edge.
He gonn plank you. He gonn plank you.
He's gonna run until that
run until that
run until that
Time out
Time out
Time
Time
Time out~

Metagame Intruder
Can I live in FL? Please? Please?

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
He's using Tornado.
Airing your people up.
Tryna gimp you so yall need ta
Hide ya Snake
Hide ya Marth
Hide ya Pit
Hide ya Ike
Hide ya Ness
Hide ya Link
And hide ya Falco' cause he gimpin errybody out here.
You will try your best to approach
He'll run to the edge.
He gonn plank you. He gonn plank you.
He's gonna run until that
run until that
run until that
Time out
Time out
Time
Time
Time out~

Metagame Intruder
best thing since "MK da bess"

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Seibrik beat your MK in tournament one of the first times you used him in tournament on PS1. In fact...I think it is recorded.

Top Bottom