• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vyn's Monthlies 2.0, Saturday November 13th 2010 @ Zero Ping

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE
HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE
HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE WON'T YOU LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEEEE?
I JUST HAD A SANDWICH
NO ORDINARY SANDWICH
A SANDWICH FILLED WITH JELLYFISH JELLYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Taylor has that sandwich?

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
yo0o wassup imma be in FL for this!! imma be in MIAMI anyone give me a ride or tell me how far this is from miami

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
I wish I had a doubles parter......problem is we'd have to practice over LolFi...and my partner would have to put up with my no Wii-Weekday Bull**** schedule :/.

Dubz looks so fun and **** offline, though. Ya know, not with that lag with 3 other different people from all over the place.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i plan to do extremely well at this. pr members beware im next in line :3

MVD

Smash Master
My team partner is not here so ima need a third different team partner for the third straight week lolz

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
My team partner is not here so ima need a third different team partner for the third straight week lolz
I will teamz wit u MVD.

@Esam k tis Kool. Me and Ravyn go wayz baq and I'd rather team with someone in FL that i don't kno personally, and u can call meh $murf lol Dexta is too perfessional not sure y i decided to make dat my user name

MVD

Smash Master
I will teamz wit u MVD.

@Esam k tis Kool. Me and Ravyn go wayz baq and I'd rather team with someone in FL that i don't kno personally, and u can call meh $murf lol Dexta is too perfessional not sure y i decided to make dat my user name
who do you use? If nobody from SFL asks me then for sure we will, most likely we will tho :)

MVD

Smash Master
Lmao that guy who trashed talked me and said I was MVFree wants to team with me... XD

AfroQT

Smash Master
i would go to this, but people tell me CEO is gonna be really fun.
Plus lots of scrubs at CEo = extra cash.

Top Bottom