• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vyn's Monthlies 2.0, Saturday November 13th 2010 @ Zero Ping

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Can someone plz give me a ride to dis I'm on vacation nd would like to go to a FL tourney im a cool guy Ravyn can voche for me Imma b ay south beach in about 30min

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Guys I hope this is not asking too much of you. Take a look at this thread http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=288406 . Please consider testing this out in some friendlies(side event? Lol probably not). This has been growing in discussion/interest in the community and it would cool to see how this fares offline rather than people playing CPUs/WiFi. It'll help out a lot in my personal casual study. Just a small request. You don't have to do it if it seems silly to you or don't feel like it.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Why are you guys awake....I went to sleep and woke up

:D

BTW, the 1.1 thing is ********. Why change the balance in the game? It isn't like more characters are viable, just different ones...

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Honestly my immediate thought was it's just a bunch of crap also. Eh after playing it myself a bit people should test it at least just in friendlies or w/e. Theorycrafting only goes so far.

Coffee™

I need it....
1: Nick Riddle (Split)
1: Shaky (Split)
3: Smurf
4: Chaz
5: MVD
5: Gabriel
7: Ravyn
7: Galeon
9: Eden
9: Phil
9: Cedrick
13: Albert

Code:
[URL=http://img337.imageshack.us/i/brak.gif/][IMG]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6071/brak.gif[/IMG][/URL]

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I don't remember =/ maybe 3-1 i don't think it went to 5th game , it went to 5th game with Shaky, and then I think he 2-0'd Chaz (not sure about the chaz one)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Marth vs. ZSS, except for game 2 in losers.
He went MK on RC.

Logic: "If I win, I win the match. If you win, you have MK practice for Smurf."

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Wanna thank Brianna nd Nick riddle for helping me get here awesome people XD..

Shoutouts to everyone FL is madd chill yo..

@Esam I 2-0d chaz nd Galeon game 5 vs shaky nd nick riddle gave me the big one in losers lol..

Y can't Florida players play characters I kno how to fight like mk snake or falco Duh f is a zss nd Ness Idk **** about those characters lol... I SD'd all 3 games vs nick riddle (prob would of still lost lol) nd it made me sadface.. PA is better then that don't judge of the Vidz lol..same thing happend vs shaky game 2 when I was up last stock mk was like Nahh I don't wanna cancel this up b fly away into the sunset lol. Oh well both great player..see u all at MLG

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Sourwy Brianna XD
@seibrik sure u free XD
@master raven lol yea u gave me a lot of tips...

As free as a Benz that is lol.

Top Bottom