• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vyn's Monthlies 2.0, Saturday November 13th 2010 @ Zero Ping

Two-Ell

Smash Master
That settles it then. I'll bring all the puzzle games along with Mario Party 2 on my wii to Esam's tourney this month if anyone feels like playing them.

8Bitman

Smash Master
That settles it then. I'll bring all the puzzle games along with Mario Party 2 on my wii to Esam's tourney this month if anyone feels like playing them.

HOLY SCAT!!!!! OMFG!!!! HEXAGON HEAT IZ DA SHEET!!!!!!!!! *HIGH FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDDD

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Coffee™

I need it....
the ****ing Mole with swords for a head/hands in pkmn white and black is broken. he needs to be banned seriously

****ing 550 speed and 400+ atk...GOD LIKE

****ing hippowdn lead yawn,stealth rock,roar, (insert recovering move i forgot name) (could use tyranitar i guessss)

if hippo dies and opponent falls asleep...LOL theyre done cuz its a free swords dance for the mole then ****ing earthquake/rockslide to 6-0 everyone...the chandalier is also beast same with the dark dragon...dood luis/greenace/i are like top 50 in pkmn now xD
It's really not that hard to beat. Hippowdon, Bronzong, Breloom, Slowbro, Suicune, Roopushin all beat it 1v1 even after the SD and smart playing generally deal with it.

getbetter?;)

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Lol fine I can bring my Puzzle League cart too. It doesn't really matter much to me which controller it's on. How are you guys with Diddy Kong Racing?~

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Thing is though I don't have any reliable controllers. I think I remember seeing an N64 at the venue one time. If people bring controllers I can bring my N64 games and my own N64 for another fun set up lol. My wii will have all the games on it though and will be exclusive to Mario Party since I don't own that cart. Lots of fun retro gaming this month. I can't wait.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Thing is though I don't have any reliable controllers. I think I remember seeing an N64 at the venue one time. If people bring controllers I can bring my N64 games and my own N64 for another fun set up lol. My wii will have all the games on it though and will be exclusive to Mario Party since I don't own that cart. Lots of fun retro gaming this month. I can't wait.
People are responsible for bringing their own controllers. I'll bring mine, so just tell them to bring their own controllers.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So....that stuff is going down AFTER singles is over, or at least when I don't need a lot of TVs.

So would you guys prefer a 3v3 or random for the first event in place of Project M?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Lul the retro stuff is just for when not many TV are needed/occupied. Singles take waaaay too long for me to be still at the venue after they finish considering the time they usually start. Atlantic Blvd.'s bus ends at 10pm and I have to leave the venue at 8pm to catch it lol.

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
Dude, i beat justin the first few times in pkmn puzzle, it was only after that that we went even. and even then, each match took like 15 min, i really dont think xaltis is better then either riddler or i, but theres only one way to find out, i guess.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
If you guys are talking about MM'ing in Pokémon Puzzle League make sure N64 controllers are brought D:, I don't want to hear GCN Controller johns from anyone lol. Bring as many as you can since I think there's another N64 at the venue and that can be used for Diddy Kong Racing.

*all assuming TVs are available*

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
All these side things will probably have to wait until like...half of singles is over. I'll keep track of how many TVs need to be used for bracket, and then when less have to be used I will let you turn them off/put on other things. Why are we talking about this in not my thread?

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
when will the next date be for this?
Yeah, I'd like to know the exact date for this, too. Rumor on the street is that there's gonna be a UM Tournament sometime in November o_O but I really haven't heard anything about it.

Top Bottom