• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vyn's Monthlies 2.0, Saturday November 13th 2010 @ Zero Ping

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I might be going. I have nothing better to do...it'll be nice to not host and go random in singles :D

CO18

Smash Hero
we can still register for singles after dubz right cuz i dont think i can make it for dubz

Albert.

Smash Master

v.s.

used

Albert used "drink casually, not understanding the consequences of his actions"

Bacardi 151

used

"exist in yo stomache"

Albert was HIT!!!

Albert had forgoten about all the beer he had consumed

Albert chilled in his bathroom being not sober for an hour and throwing up and other non-happy things

151 exacted it's revenge upon the Albert.

Albert stayed in his bathroom until everybody left.

o_o

(censored section)

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
How does he look like an *******?
Hes probly just sick of all the serious brawl hes been playing and wants to mess around.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
How does he look like an *******?
Hes probly just sick of all the serious brawl hes been playing and wants to mess around.
Agreed. ******* wasn't what I thought when I read his post xD More like I wanna have some fun playing with all my peoples xD

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i have never seen a more smoothly run tourney. everything ended on time.

good job neil =D!

Coffee™

I need it....
People that said they were going to show didn't so there isn't much I can do about that. I'm probably just stop hosting completely after this.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
People that said they were going to show didn't so there isn't much I can do about that. I'm probably just stop hosting completely after this.
Your tourneys ARE usually in the bad position. Thats just bad luck. I'll come next tourney. And when I go alot of ppl tend to go.

Coffee™

I need it....
Yeh, idk if I will stop hosting but I'm really leaning towards it. The turnouts for these haven't been that great lately and I always post dates relatively early. I also generally ask for feedback about who is and who isn't going so I can avoid things like this if necessary...but...yea....

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Yeh, idk if I will stop hosting but I'm really leaning towards it. The turnouts for these haven't been that great lately and I always post dates relatively early. I also generally ask for feedback about who is and who isn't going so I can avoid things like this if necessary...but...yea....
Life is hard for ol R@vyn

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yeah im abit confused as well, not really sure why people don't show up for Ravyns...

Don't stop hosting Ravyns above all it was fun thats what matters.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
...i was expecting someone to help me find this **** door! but nobody did D=

Top Bottom