• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vyn's Monthlies 2.0, Saturday November 13th 2010 @ Zero Ping

Coffee™

I need it....
So....... who's coming to this? It'd be nice if we could make this rly big. :reverse:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
hmm 13th? I COULD go since I have the bare minimum needed to get to the venue. I have no money for food though lol. If I get some more cash I'll think about this D:

:rosalina:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
So....... who's coming to this? It'd be nice if we could make this rly big. :reverse:
I think I will along with afro joey and dfear and tommy.

I think I prefer your tourneys over NLL now, and your cool. But you lose Falco dittos because you back outta Falco.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you know the artist/creator of that awesome reach, along with the other awesome cartoons, is going to be at shadocon, apparently

DFEAR

Smash Hero
egoraptor at shadocon!? Must make him say didddddyyyyy kooooonnnnggggggg

Xaltis

Smash Hero
No one is really gonna be here. Sorry Ravyn I have to cover for someone on Sat T_T

I expect like 12 person turn out for this tourney mabey.

Coffee™

I need it....
I think I will along with afro joey and dfear and tommy.

I think I prefer your tourneys over NLL now, and your cool. But you lose Falco dittos because you back outta Falco.
I just mess up 1st game all the time when I'm winning and then I don't feel like it anymore :glare:

so is this still happening and are people going
Yeah it's still happening. Also I would...really like who "IS" coming to post and say so. At least so I can get a general idea of how many people will actually be attending.

Top Bottom