• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vyn's Monthlies 2.0, Saturday November 13th 2010 @ Zero Ping

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
Wow impressive Shaky! I was serious about you, halberd and Hrnut being the only ones able to put up a fight versus m2k back at Hbox's tourney. Considering the results and time...I'd say you're playing at a very high level (top level). Seibrik you'll get em' next time.

~Walnut

Exdeath

Smash Master
I was saying that THAT girl in your posts, She's a b**** cause she was whining at the guy who just saved her life from former-boyfriend-turned-zomb. Main character guy needs to take the bat to her head, too.

Oh I edited my previous post btw and forgot to hit Save in a timely fashion.

Pink-haired girl needs to die.
It's funny because it's true.

Xaltis

Smash Hero

So mad I went to this instead of will's. Not cause of Ravyn or anything. But because of how I did. I basically just went to this and was mad the whole day.

Albert.

Smash Master
Brah why you gonna worry or be anxious?

the best n****s keep their cool.

Didn't you just get a **** placing like 2 weeks ago?

Don't put so much pressure on yourself. I was watching your set vs Gabe and you just got incredibly bad luck, MAH BRAH.

BTW zombie show still sucks lol

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Albert, don't start please >_>

But yeah, Xaltis, everybody doesn't always have good days. Falco can have things just go wrong, and it just happened to happen. You didn't lose to bad players, you just haven't heard of Gabriel, but he is a legit FIU player. THen you lost to Seibrik which is completely fine considering Seibrik beat everybody at this tournament besides Shaky (2gud). Relax man, and you will bring it back at mine.

MVD

Smash Master
Chill Xaltissssssss its fine just do better this weekend :D you can do it no big deal, perhaps its good it happened cause you prolly see what you need to get better on

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend

I don't think I can even be mad anymore. Thanks guys, and nah Albert its good. If you don't like it, thats f ine.
Wow....is this really Xaltis?

*applauds* Never seen you act that way. Something must've happened.

Albert.

Smash Master
Esam did you mean:

"don't start" with my Zombie school dislike?

Or just "don't start" in general, because I mean, I think for once my post was actually nice...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I was saying the zombie school thing, but its k since Xaltis handled it surprisingly well

DFEAR

Smash Hero
xaltis will kick ppl out of his house if u dont eat at the same time as him and make u drive BACK home and waste another hr driving O_<

Xaltis

Smash Hero
HOLY ****
My apprentice
You have brought tears to my eyes.
I have watched you grow.

FALCO

I don't understand your post at all, I say that stuff with everything I like...

And Dfear you were just making me mad purposely, like "______________________" <- a statement I wanna say, but I dont wanna cause a big thing.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Xaltis, you NORMALLY don't be like "Oh, you don't like it, its k" you are more like "You are ******** "blah" is AMAZING" logic. Normally you don't handle things with civility on the internet, but you did, so :D

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Xaltis, you NORMALLY don't be like "Oh, you don't like it, its k" you are more like "You are ******** "blah" is AMAZING" logic. Normally you don't handle things with civility on the internet, but you did, so :D

Actually that NEVER happens you guys always say I say that and I'm always like "No its not like that" and then you guys are like "Oh w/e Xaltis" If people don't like what I like I'm fine with it but if they just say its bad and it sux then I get mad.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
opinions make xaltis mad xD
You out of all people should know what it feels like to not be taken seriously.

Yeah it sucks. People love to cut others down to make themselves feel better. Human nature is stupid.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
You out of all people should know what it feels like to not be taken seriously.

Yeah it sucks. People love to cut others down to make themselves feel better. Human nature is stupid.
meh im not worried. karma is my best friend.

Top Bottom