• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vyn's Monthlies 2.0, Saturday November 13th 2010 @ Zero Ping

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Uh its definitely not messed up if i dont go.
if anything its messed up if i dont go to will's. I never said i was going to this before hand. And i ALWAYS ALWAYS attend wills tournaments. If everyone doesnt want to go to Will's thats find, and completely understandable. I understand ravyn you requested off so thats cool just host the tournament im not against that at all, im just going to go to wills. Honestly this is way to big of a deal for ****ing nothing right now just go to the tournament you want seriously why is every single thing a big deal in this community.

Im not getting into the whole ravyn/xaltis thing, its expected for us to play our crewmates sooner or later, but theres been like...3 tournaments consecutively where we play them first or 2nd round.

ESAM's was the best. The bracket literally went Afro Xaltis right next to each other rofl.

I just wanna go to Wills thats it.

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
I know I am coming in late to this but I just read Seibrik's idea for a seperate pot. I like it a lot but instead of getting all five back for a win in losers, you should only get 2.50 back. That way, there is less encouragement for players to throw matches early on. May as well stay in winners getting all five until knocked into losers and then get the rest you can thereafter.

Or you can make it less money entirely. Make it a 2 dollar seperate pot and then all problems are solved... but I like that idea a lot.

I been lurking and lurking lately. I am definitely going to get back into the tournament scene. Probably on the 25th... Been gone too long now.

Albert.

Smash Master
I know I am coming in late to this but I just read Seibrik's idea for a seperate pot. I like it a lot but instead of getting all five back for a win in losers, you should only get 2.50 back. That way, there is less encouragement for players to throw matches early on. May as well stay in winners getting all five until knocked into losers and then get the rest you can thereafter.

Or you can make it less money entirely. Make it a 2 dollar seperate pot and then all problems are solved... but I like that idea a lot.

I been lurking and lurking lately. I am definitely going to get back into the tournament scene. Probably on the 25th... Been gone too long now.
HII Winterfest Teammate!!! xD

Albert.

Smash Master
Jason wants to go to Will's because of the 70% for first place and 50$ pot bonus ROFL

And Seibrik I'm gonna hold you to that xD

Edit:
m2k doesn't want to come unless there's a tourney on friday or sunday

greed corrupts yo xD

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
>_> ***** he isn't gonna pay THAT much gas money, and he and Halzy are GOING TO win teams. Its like...150$ at least for the weekend if Good Shee is coming.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
*shrugs*

Doesn't matter to me. I won't sweat if I play M2K/Halzy and have M2K take my money.

Albert.

Smash Master
WOAH step father is hella mad

my mom was fine with me driving to tampa

step father "if they want to come then they can find their own way down here" LMAO xD

Seibrik you don't owe lunch anymore xD

FUHHHH why did this happen lol I got gay'd so hard.

Coffee™

I need it....
Uh its definitely not messed up if i dont go.
if anything its messed up if i dont go to will's. I never said i was going to this before hand. And i ALWAYS ALWAYS attend wills tournaments. If everyone doesnt want to go to Will's thats find, and completely understandable. I understand ravyn you requested off so thats cool just host the tournament im not against that at all, im just going to go to wills. Honestly this is way to big of a deal for ****ing nothing right now just go to the tournament you want seriously why is every single thing a big deal in this community.
It's cool Afro, I don't have any problem with that. It's not like you made any promises to me to show up to mine.

AfroQT

Smash Master
It's cool Afro, I don't have any problem with that. It's not like you made any promises to me to show up to mine.
**** YOU RAVYN I ****IN HATE YOu **** YOUR FALCO **** YOUR MK AND **** PIT

EDIT:
**** YOUR NAME AVATAR LOCATION AND SIGNATURE *****
AND **** YOUR JOIN DATE. **** YOUR WII NUMBER YOUR POST COUNT ***** **** YOUR PURPLE NAME **** YOUR AIM NAME **** EVERYTHING
WE AINT COOL NO MO, NEXT TIME I SEE YOU YOUR DEAd. 3 MINUTES THE WHOLE BLOCK SHOT UP ALL YOUR FAMILY THE WHOLE TREE DONE 1 PHONECALL 3 MINUTES

EDIT2:
**** YO PHONE NUMBER **** YO TWITTER **** YO FACEBOOK **** YO MYSPACE **** YO MSN **** YO YAHOO **** YO SKYPE **** YO P O BOX AND MAILIN ADDRESS **** YO HOUSE

OverLade

Smash Hero
Nobody even told me about this...wtf? I was never told that anyone was planning on driving M2K to SFL or anything or that I was supposed to be going... SMH.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Just because Tampa randomly brings 16 people to a WATO doesn't mean we're an efficient smash machine yet :(

We'll prolly just go to KUB instead...

Shaky

Smash Ace
This tourney will be the return of 4th Impact... prepare to die err1 :)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i like how shaky tries to actually physically kill ppl. i bet he would drown tommy g in soda if he had the chance xD

Albert.

Smash Master
Nobody even told me about this...wtf? I was never told that anyone was planning on driving M2K to SFL or anything or that I was supposed to be going... SMH.
yeah thats ehm tooh kihng for you

he just volunteered you and your brah without consulting you LOL

honestly it's just like he wanted your extra like 20-30 dollars in teh pot.

OverLade

Smash Hero
yeah thats ehm tooh kihng for you

he just volunteered you and your brah without consulting you LOL

honestly it's just like he wanted your extra like 20-30 dollars in teh pot.
LOL that's perfectly fine since I'm going to **** him this time :laugh:

Top Bottom