• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vyn's Monthlies 2.0, Saturday November 13th 2010 @ Zero Ping

Coffee™

I need it....
Can I get turnout estimate as to how much people actually plan to attend this and how much plan to attend Wills tourney?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i'll choose this over wills (its closer)

but if this ends up havin too few people to host, i have no problem taking said attendees to wills the best i can.

guess we can always play it by ear.

Shaky

Smash Ace
I'm going to this one unless everyone else decides to go to Will's.

MVD

Smash Master
yeah same here I am here unless everyone decides to go to Wills, my plans are to be here for the weekend anyways

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm coming to this one. I wouldnt' doubt if CO18 did (Shaky should text him) and Chaz would come here, and Nick Riddle probably.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
we should totally move this to sunday so no one has to choooose :)

(we all know theres no way will will move it to sunday)

lol will will

I agree, with the good shee crew going to wills this will be a low turn out, thats what happened last time we didn't come.

AfroQT

Smash Master
NO Disrespect toward ravyn at all, and i completely understand that you had this date first, but id be all down for everyone just going to will's. ONly because he rarely hosts tournaments and i'd like to see him keep hosting, and if big names and lots of people show up he will. No one can doubt that will's tourneys arent like the best. Well for ME there the best cause alot of old homies show up.

Albert.

Smash Master
I kind of wanna go wherever Afro goes cause he trains the best xD

Seriously like 4 friendlies && I'm like ++300 exp points.

But yeah I'll be at Ravyns. Oh if anyone needs a ride I have a huge minivan.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
yeah r@vyn move urs to sunday

and people should make plans with albert to meet at ZP and hop in his van so will's is more travel-friendly

AfroQT

Smash Master

and people should make plans with albert to meet at ZP and hop in his van so will's is more travel-friendly
i dont think it needs to go to sunday just maybe skip a week lol its not like we need 2 tourneys a week.

Albert.

Smash Master

I'm fine with this.

Is there a thread up online for Wills?

R@vyn don't be offended,
we love you.
i dont think it needs to go to sunday just maybe skip a week lol its not like we need 2 tourneys a week.
Sadface at lack of reply

Coffee™

I need it....
Sunday is impossible. I work then, I'd also be more against changing this date since I had to get out of work to host this and have had this date before Will's was even heard of iirc. Based on who I've talked to and seen posted it seems like the majority of people \would want to go to this anyway and only prefer Wills if the turnout for this was low.

No disrespect to Will, but Boyton Beach is considerably further than ZP in comparison for most people and it's not like there will be too much of a difference in the tournaments.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Sunday is impossible. I work then, I'd also be more against changing this date since I had to get out of work to host this and have had this date before Will's was even heard of iirc. Based on who I've talked to and seen posted it seems like the majority of people \would want to go to this anyway and only prefer Wills if the turnout for this was low.

No disrespect to Will, but Boyton Beach is considerably further than ZP in comparison for most people and it's not like there will be too much of a difference in the tournaments.

If the Good Sheee crew doesn't go its always a low turn out apparently...

Coffee™

I need it....
What is that like 4 people... that didn't go to 1 previous tournament...

MVD

Smash Master
we all shuld go to ZP like for reals lol nothing against Will its just like R@vyn had it first and such kinda messed up if yall dont go

Coffee™

I need it....

We would but we don't feel like getting screwed by ravyn again and fighting our group first in dubz.
Obviously that won't occur if I know you're a crew, unlike last time. I'm entirely capable of making good/fair brackets so don't make it seem like I have any intention of screwing over anyone. I hold no bias towards anyone when I make them. Once again you don't have to come if you don't want to Xaltis. No one's forcing you.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Obviously that won't occur if I know you're a crew, unlike last time. I'm entirely capable of making good/fair brackets so don't make it seem like I have any intention of screwing over anyone. I hold no bias towards anyone when I make them. Once again you don't have to come if you don't want to Xaltis. No one's forcing you.

We DID tell you we were a crew last time and you said and I quote "TOO BAD I'M NOT CHANGING IT!" That's why we've never gone to any of your tournaments after that one.

AfroQT

Smash Master
we all shuld go to ZP like for reals lol nothing against Will its just like R@vyn had it first and such kinda messed up if yall dont go
Uh its definitely not messed up if i dont go.
if anything its messed up if i dont go to will's. I never said i was going to this before hand. And i ALWAYS ALWAYS attend wills tournaments. If everyone doesnt want to go to Will's thats find, and completely understandable. I understand ravyn you requested off so thats cool just host the tournament im not against that at all, im just going to go to wills. Honestly this is way to big of a deal for ****ing nothing right now just go to the tournament you want seriously why is every single thing a big deal in this community.

Im not getting into the whole ravyn/xaltis thing, its expected for us to play our crewmates sooner or later, but theres been like...3 tournaments consecutively where we play them first or 2nd round.

ESAM's was the best. The bracket literally went Afro Xaltis right next to each other rofl.

Top Bottom