• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vyn's Monthlies 2.0, Saturday November 13th 2010 @ Zero Ping

Xaltis

Smash Hero
AHHHH yes Ravyn, were doing it Dfear style and just saying random stupid stuff that doesn't make sense XD I'm nice to everyone no matter what. The only way I would get mad at someone is if they do something to make me mad, which seems to only happen online. Btw lol @ Albert XD

DFEAR

Smash Hero
cuz online you are not inclined to think or behave a certain way because of your surroundings aka "your friends" so there is no reinforcement that would suggest for you to openly express your anger towards a specific circumstance out IRL. but online...nothing is stopping you so you get emotionally attached to anything that you find of interest.

lets bring some negativity to this biznizzzzzzzzzzzzz

Xaltis

Smash Hero
cuz online you are not inclined to think or behave a certain way because of your surroundings aka "your friends" so there is no reinforcement that would suggest for you to openly express your anger towards a specific circumstance out IRL. but online...nothing is stopping you so you get emotionally attached to anything that you find of interest.

lets bring some negativity to this biznizzzzzzzzzzzzz
Wow your right. I think your the only one who understands.

Coffee™

I need it....
AHHHH yes Ravyn, were doing it Dfear style and just saying random stupid stuff that doesn't make sense XD I'm nice to everyone no matter what. The only way I would get mad at someone is if they do something to make me mad, which seems to only happen online. Btw lol @ Albert XD
Since you blatantly avoided all of the points I brought up in my previous post I will just assume I've said all that needs to be said with regards to this matter.

:)

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Ahhh yes you can't counter what I said I WIN! I AM THE BEST SMASHER! XD

U mad? Cause it looks like u mad. Btw I think I lost your SD card... XD

Coffee™

I need it....
Anyways, this is boring now. Xaltis keep the thread on track now. If you have anything else to say take it up with me in pm and don't derail my thread again. thx

Albert.

Smash Master
Hey guys, This is albert, some of you may know me some of you may not, I just show up and get wrecked lol.

Anyway, I have been secretly attending amateur house tourneys where I've actually placed in the money xD. Thats how bad the other people are. But anyway I decided I'd host my own house tourney!

Saturday at 8:30 pm (ZP will be done by then?)

I'm also inviting all of you to come, if you'd want. (This will severely affect my likelyhood of placing in the money >_<) I'll have at least 2 set-ups, and I'll have plenty of beer :) and a decently roomy house with no parents.

5$ entry, no venue fee, 60/30/10 pot split, Standard EC rules. Easy money xD

I live in Miramar around 20 minutes from ZP. if there's any interest, I'll post my address/directions. I'd really like to chill with some of you/ play more smash outside of ZP.

Good Day :)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^^^legit

xaltis,joey,polt,craig, myself (bad grammmmmaaarrr), definitely tommy

will not be attending this sorry...

:\

DFEAR

Smash Hero
polt>learning>friends = trolling (debatable)> rapids> >eating>tournaments>sleeping> family> anything else > driving

my priorities....besides...its only 6 ppl...and it wnt matter.

plus too late...

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Lol ****, it's tommorow. Anyways, GL To everyone who is going tommorow, I'll prolly never go out to one of these since my parents are totally against any type of tourneys now if I don't place for money or college scholarships olol.

Nick, you've got this :p. Any place where I can watch a live feed of this? Crews will be very interesting to watch.

Albert.

Smash Master
Hey guys, This is albert, some of you may know me some of you may not, I just show up and get wrecked lol.

Anyway, I have been secretly attending amateur house tourneys where I've actually placed in the money xD. Thats how bad the other people are. But anyway I decided I'd host my own house tourney!

Saturday at 8:30 pm (ZP will be done by then?)

I'm also inviting all of you to come, if you'd want. (This will severely affect my likelyhood of placing in the money >_<) I'll have at least 2 set-ups, and I'll have plenty of beer :) and a decently roomy house with no parents.

5$ entry, no venue fee, 60/30/10 pot split, Standard EC rules. Easy money xD

I live in Miramar around 20 minutes from ZP. if there's any interest, I'll post my address/directions. I'd really like to chill with some of you/ play more smash outside of ZP.

Good Day :)
Hyping my own thing cause this is a new page (at least for me)

xaltis,joey,polt,craig, myself (bad grammmmmaaarrr), definitely tommy

will not be attending this sorry...

:\
Idunno why all of you scheduled your beach/water thing whatever it was for the same day, especially considering r@vyn's had this date for the tourney reserved for at least a month... You could have easily resheduled, maybe to Sunday, but maybe everyday because it's summer, but saturdays ARE tourney days.

tldr
What the??

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Yea Polt would have a number like that.

Btw SFL... The Blood God.... Is going to the Rapids... To get more female slaves... 0_0

We've made a promise to the Blood God to help him. In doing so...he will spare our lives.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I love how you said DEFINITELY tommy on the list of people not attending.

You make it seem like I wouldn't have gone even if I didn't go with you to Rapids.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
1. Seibrik ($66.00)
2. ESAM ($33.00)
3. Nick Riddle ($11.00)
4. MVD
5. Afro
5. Snipa

MID TIER (Round robin)

1. ESAM (DK/ROB) ($15.00)
2. Afro (Kirby) ($5.00)
3. R@vyn (Fox)
4. Phil (ROB)

Xaltis

Smash Hero
NO SPOILERS FOR YOU!
You say that here yet you kinda did on aim. But kinda didn't cause I was kinda expecting it a little...and by little I mean Nick riddle's fiddle that he played after watching Dr. Doo litte, with the star of Malcom in the middle and later too when they snuck in and saw chicken litte.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
You say that here yet you kinda did on aim. But kinda didn't cause I was kinda expecting it a little...and by little I mean Nick riddle's fiddle that he played after watching Dr. Doo litte, with the star of Malcom in the middle and later too when they snuck in and saw chicken litte.
<insert lol gif>

the lols just didn't stop xD

Coffee™

I need it....
So I got Saturdays off from work now so I can properly host these things. Next one will be on the 11th, so come out guys. =]

Top Bottom