• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vyn's Monthlies 2.0, Saturday November 13th 2010 @ Zero Ping

Coffee™

I need it....
What do you guys think of me hosting a mid tier tourney instead of low tier. To the best of my knowledge FL hasn't had one before and they seem to be picking up in popularity in other regions. You'd be able to use any character from C tier to G tier.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
What do you guys think of me hosting a mid tier tourney instead of low tier. To the best of my knowledge FL hasn't had one before and they seem to be picking up in popularity in other regions. You'd be able to use any character from C tier to G tier.
So...
I get guaranteed first?
Why would anybody want that?!

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Low - Middle tier tournament can look like this.
Tier 4: Luigi, Squirtle, Peach, Fox, Wolf, Shiek/Zelda, Shiek, Ness, Lucas, Sonic, Yoshi, Ike
Tier 5: Pokemon Trainer, Mario, Charizard, Bowser, Zelda, Samus, Jigglypuff, Ivysaur
Tier 6: Captain Falcon, Link, Ganondorf

Or not...

Coffee™

I need it....
So...
I get guaranteed first?
Why would anybody want that?!
$5 bucks says you don't win.

Low - Middle tier tournament can look like this.
Tier 4: Luigi, Squirtle, Peach, Fox, Wolf, Shiek/Zelda, Shiek, Ness, Lucas, Sonic, Yoshi, Ike
Tier 5: Pokemon Trainer, Mario, Charizard, Bowser, Zelda, Samus, Jigglypuff, Ivysaur
Tier 6: Captain Falcon, Link, Ganondorf

Or not...
Or we could just use C tier to G tier like I posted above.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
$5 bucks says you don't win.

Or we could just use C tier to G tier like I posted above.
Wait... so, I get third in normal tournamnts... losing to Pikachu and MK...
And, with those two gone... I will not win...
Interesting.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Ravyn your so stupid if you think Justin won't win... We should do this at a good tournament like ESAM's so then I could use Sonic in tourney XD

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Ravyn your so stupid if you think Justin won't win... We should do this at a good tournament like ESAM's so then I could use Sonic in tourney XD
Woah Xaltis chill.
Theres absolutely no difference between doing this at ESAM or R@yvns tourney. If you don't think his tourneys are good why do you always attend them?

I might enter mid if im feeling wolf. I'd rather stick with low tier doubles or something though.

Coffee™

I need it....
Wait... so, I get third in normal tournamnts... losing to Pikachu and MK...
And, with those two gone... I will not win...
Interesting.
$5 ? I know who will beat you too, but I'll leave that person as a mystery :)

Lol. It's not even that serious kid. If the tournament isn't good then don't enter. It's as simple as that. Noone is forcing you to.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
$5 ? I know who will beat you too, but I'll leave that person as a mystery :)

Lol. It's not even that serious kid. If the tournament isn't good then don't enter. It's as simple as that. Noone is forcing you to.

I like how you guys think I always enter ravyn's tournaments, even though I've only been to one... lmao and ravyn calls me kid when he gets mad XD. You don't dare talk to your falco sensei like that!

HELL YEA MID TIER TOURNEY AKA "LETS ALL GIVE JUSTIN MONEY TOURNEY" XDDDDDD

Xaltis

Smash Hero
If I actually went to this but i'm not and people actually entered mid tier tournament. Results would be.

1. Nick Riddle (ZSS)

2. Xaltis (Sonic)

3. Snipa (Wolf)

Coffee™

I need it....

I like how you guys think I always enter ravyn's tournaments, even though I've only been to one... lmao and ravyn calls me kid when he gets mad XD. You don't dare talk to your falco sensei like that!

You've been to more of my tourneys in the past. Actually the majority of tournaments you went to in SFL were mine. ESAM only started hosting a few months ago. And I'm hardly mad, dunno why you assume that because I call you kid. I called you that because you're acting childish. It's as simple as that.

HELL YEA MID TIER TOURNEY AKA "LETS ALL GIVE JUSTIN MONEY TOURNEY" XDDDDDD
You give Seibrik all your money the majority of the time so why are you complaining. Like I said before, no one is forcing you to enter.

Ill beat nick with fox for you guys if you want
Are you coming for sure?

If I actually went to this but i'm not a
nd people actually entered mid tier tournament. Results would be.

1. Nick Riddle (ZSS)

2. Xaltis (Sonic)

3. Snipa (Wolf)
Your cockyness is becoming pretty annoying...:ohwell:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Its not really too cocky since he has been proving himself and got a lot better but he is childish which is why hes so much fun to be around tho he left out polt in that list and everyone knows polt is def. getting 2nd if he goes :3

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
DK/ROB I'LL DESTROY ALL OF YOU EXCEPT NICK RIDDLE AND POLTERGUST!

Actually seems like a lot of fun.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Your tournaments were good back in the day, but after being to your first new one Ravyn its not lookin too good. And oh shiii~ forgot about Afro's kirby XD.

You can't say anything about me being cocky since you were doing the same thing with Justin lmao.

MVD

Smash Master
how about nobody cares who runs a tourney smoother? its a ****ing tournament and we get the practice we all need. Xaltis stop being a baby and hating on R@vyn, we all know you have gotten a lot better (except in windmills), Snipa stop messing up ur grabs :D, ESAM stop... wait you rarely thunder me anymore so ur good <3

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
how about nobody cares who runs a tourney smoother? its a ****ing tournament and we get the practice we all need. Xaltis stop being a baby and hating on R@vyn, we all know you have gotten a lot better (except in windmills), Snipa stop messing up ur grabs :D, ESAM stop... wait you rarely thunder me anymore so ur good <3
Aight Aight

Coffee™

I need it....
Your tournaments were good back in the day, but after being to your first new one Ravyn its not lookin too good. And oh shiii~ forgot about Afro's kirby XD.

To the best of my knowledge nothing has changed from "back in the day" people still have fun which is what matters most, my tournaments are generally finish around 8pm-9pm with 3 events I also upload videos almost immediately afterwards. I'm curious as to whats wrong with how they're ran. Feel free to let me know.

You can't say anything about me being cocky since you were doing the same thing with Justin lmao.
Really now? If you know me personally you would know I'm hardly a cocky person unlike yourself. People see that you're doing better Xaltis but you don't have to be an **** about it and proclaim your accomplishments or boast about something every few posts.

People get tired of that **** easily. As for my post to Justin you can't honestly think I was being serious lmao. FFS stop meatriding yourself and just do like everyone else does. Go out to a tourney and have fun and stop whining about ****. If you don't have fun at my tournies I don't see any reason for you to come.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
If I actually went to this but i'm not and people actually entered mid tier tournament. Results would be.

1. Nick Riddle (ZSS)

2. Xaltis (Sonic)

3. Snipa (Wolf)
Nick Riddle plays a 2008 ZSS, thats considered high tier compared to the 2009-2010 ZSS.

2008 ZSS- high tier
2009-2010 ZSS middle tier

It makes perfect sense.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i think i know r@vyn personally and i gotta say...he's legit...to a degree above most ppl

Top Bottom