• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Anyone ever have this happen to you?

You are in a dream, but you really think its reality because it is real to you atm and there is like no recollection of your awake state. And all your senses are working too so it's just like living.

Makes me wonder if life is just another dream. This whole time, I've being seeing a dream.

No. You're alive, and this isn't a dream. Shut the **** up. You're a horrible philosopher.
Being alive is really good illusion. A realm of containment that we can speculate about what might be outside it, but we can never prove or disprove if there is anything beyond our current realm of existance.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Reality is just what our brains deduct from what we recieve from our 5 senses. But if senses work in dreams, then our dream would be our reality then. Also, if we can indeed sense things that are not there in dreams, one can imagine that we can change our senses when we are awake. Thus it is possible to have delusions that are extremely real if there is a way to convince our senses to sense these delusions.

Therefore, even when we are awake, we are seeing a dream.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Anyone ever have this happen to you?

You are in a dream, but you really think its reality because it is real to you atm and there is like no recollection of your awake state. And all your senses are working too so it's just like living.
this should be your normal dream state, most people can't lucid dream without actually trying to

you bring up an interesting point about us having 5 senses though. reality is "real", but what we perceive is a very small amount of what is going on around us. what we see is so limited that it may as well be an illusion

Underload

Lazy
Just so I don't lose street cred, the angry in my last post was a boredom thing.

The main reason why I'm sure this isn't a dream is because there is zero proof that says that any of this is a dream. None. "We'll never be able to prove it one way or the other" is a terrible, terrible way of spinning the statement of "there is no proof that says this is true."

Mmhhhhmmmmmm

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
I sort of miss playing Brawl. I've been working on my Melee skills.
Dude melee/P:M is so much more fun though! Then I try to play Snake again and end up trying to Lcancel my bair. Then I die.

Do any of you guys EV train your Pokes? I've been trying but it takes FOREVER

Took me 2 days to EV train one Poke

ErikG

Smash Ace
I have a Gen 4 UU team EV trained in my PC. I also have like a ton of OU dudes EV trained but no complete team.

ChuteTheMessenger

Village's Strongest Hitman
LOL.
From what I've gathered, ma1nta1n turns into maintain,
5mash into, well, I guess you can see.
5nake is Snake
Many words starting with the letter d are turned into clinkityclang whatever.
Th1s is turned into this.

My I'm tickled pink. The good K1ng D3 is now Dedede

RATED

Smash Lord
WTFFFF is THIS... Luckily I am going on a date today and I won't be back home till late night. Thing which scares me bcuz the date is today in April's Fools day

Serebii gives some locations for some prime EV training spots, but does anyone know of any better spots that give out attack?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Serebii gives some locations for some prime EV training spots, but does anyone know of any better spots that give out attack?
The route outside the starting town.

Patrat and lillipup both are the only pokes there, and they both give attack.

Defense is the only bad spot to train at.

Variable

Smash Ace
What are the power items? I have macho brace.

I was scared when I first saw SmashBoards. Friday?!?!
At first I thought I spelled it wrong and retyped smashboards into the address bar. Then once the music played I clicked on anything as fast as possible. It's like a mine field who knows when the music is going to go off blasting in your ears.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Hate to ruin perfectly good poke discussion, but I love snake, and I'm better with snake with a sideways wiimote than I am with gcc. Fix it! I can dacus but my buffer and DI are trash. At a tourney I saw a guy (I think it was ice) throw a nade and make it drop mid air... How I do this?

RATED

Smash Lord
hmm let me phrase my explanation in English and I edit this. Is called Grenade Stripping, if you can't wait for my edit you can Search for it somewhere.

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
Hate to ruin perfectly good poke discussion, but I love snake, and I'm better with snake with a sideways wiimote than I am with gcc. Fix it! I can dacus but my buffer and DI are trash. At a tourney I saw a guy (I think it was ice) throw a nade and make it drop mid air... How I do this?
If you have a grenade out somewhere and you shield drop a second nade, it will drop straight down.

Also RATED, is that Bakuman avatar?

RATED

Smash Lord
^Yep, is Shujin from Bakuman, I am watching the episode 14 Right now.

Also Thanks for helping me with the explaniation, I was out of words and couldnt explain it at the moment.

RATED

Smash Lord
RATED, read Bakuman, it's a lot better.

So much **** happens and time goes by in that anime so fast.
I been told that a lot.

I have a Q. There's some page or is posible to download the manga scans( I think that's what they call it in the internet) so that I can just read EVERYTHING in my computer so that I can save them in my External Hard drive?

If so, can you give me the link?

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
^Yep, is Shujin from Bakuman, I am watching the episode 14 Right now.

Also Thanks for helping me with the explaniation, I was out of words and couldnt explain it at the moment.
Bakuman is such a great manga. I used to watch it, but I gave up around episode 12 (Not cause it was bad or anything, I just don't like watching anime)

No problem

RATED, read Bakuman, it's a lot better.

So much **** happens and time goes by in that anime so fast.
I liked the Nanamine arc. He's so crazy

Top Bottom