• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Turazrok

Smash Master
XD I kept trying to stomp him on platforms for some dumb reason, I should've been uairing.

XD I kept trying to stomp him on platforms for some dumb reason, I should've been uairing.
Stomp is too much fun to stop using. Even if it misses, that feeling that it might hit is fun. It's hilarious for me to play melee I feel because I use practically all the gayest characters. Marth (tiara), Falco (attempt to camp), Fox (it's fox), Jiggs (its jiggs), Shiek (easy combos). I guess I redeem myself by using Falcon from time to time.

Yume, I think the biggest thesis of this youtube video is saying that you can creaete metal/heavy metal music by doing nothing more than shouting and drumming.

Which is actually very similar to nightcore. All you need is to speed up the beat of any song and increase pitch. Maybe switch up the order of the song and add in some other slight electronic sound effectives.

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsdXPPp8dNk Original (Ignore spaceballs)
2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77R_afSmSTk&feature=related Original Sped-up and higher pitch.
3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEcEcBGzyAE Sped-up, high pitch, alteration to order of song and some other slight changes.

Also, am I the only person who enjoys Trance? If not, I enjoy classic rock. You cannot hate classic rock. Everyone loves classic rock.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I like some trance, and I like some classic rock but a lot of it not as much as others(like I have no idea wtf people like led zeppelin...)

pink floyd is pretty awesome though, animals and dark side of the moon are two of my favorite albums ever

I like a little of most genres of music, I don't understand how some people just totally limit themselves to one genre

I like a little of most genres of music, I don't understand how some people just totally limit themselves to one genre
Same. It seems most people start out with a few of the greatest hits. After awhile they start to notice what music they like and what genre it mostly belongs too. From there you branch out into bands and groups from that genre. With this point of view, its possible to devote themselves to a single genre. Plus, you get a lot of variety within a single genre. There is so many branches of Trance.

Uhh... Trying to get a smash scene started is so difficult. Melee recently got going in my place after hardly existing. Now, I simply have to extract whatever brawl exists in Madtown.

etecoon

Smash Hero
trance has too many sub genres lol, I don't really know the difference with any of them. I've gotten into a lot of different styles of music because of video game remixes, ocremix is godlike

actually most of my trance music on my computer is video game related lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_jQxXo0ETU

ICO too good, too bad I'm going to miss the last guardian, no real interest in a PS3

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Yeah, but GimR is trying to keep start some kind of youtube series to improve over all metagame. So I guess he doesn't have alot of things to work with?

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I find it useful at times if you can predict a roll. =D But i've just been playing Meta, & Falco recently, so it could be just character/player specific with me. T_T

etecoon

Smash Hero
dair if you read someone rolling behind you or standard get up during dthrow is ****

and false I thought you only played snake to be flashy? dair is hype as ****

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I imagine that most of snake's move can hit his hand/foot if he is facing towards you. But if he's facing away... i guess we'd have to hit the hand/foot on the further side, so prob ftilt2 (hard to time) or dash attack.

Mike2

Smash Ace
I imagine that most of snake's move can hit his hand/foot if he is facing towards you. But if he's facing away... i guess we'd have to hit the hand/foot on the further side, so prob ftilt2 (hard to time) or dash attack.
The thing is they'd have to reach into the z-axis though, right? Don't know which of his moves do this. Dtilt seems like it might. I would test to see which moves do but I don't know how. -_-

EDIT OUT* a bunch of stuff. nvmd.

Anyone know what frame he comes out of the z-axis? Thinking 26 since GIMR said there's only 2 frames to punish him if he buffers the spotdodge.

napZzz

Smash Hero
as to the whole DDD thing, I always hated his spot dodge but never knew about this, LOL

I've always been doing dacus to punish his spot dodge, and now I know why, never knew about the ****ing foot thing, its why I've always felt more comfortable doing that over a tilt/anything else when I see a pot dodge coming

etecoon

Smash Hero
my wii stopped reading brawl earlier this morning, I have HBC so nintendo wouldn't fix it

I think I'm finally done with this game

FREEDOM

sad that I was never able to stop of my own volition, I'm stubborn and wasn't content with being a mid level player so I continually made a futile effort to extract something out of me that was never there to begin with... but the game finally kicked me out itself <_< I'M OUT

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
inb4heentersthenextNEtourneyanddoesdecentlywellgoingallsnakedespitecomplainingabouthimallday

:059:

etecoon

Smash Hero
next tourney I could realistically go to is almost 3 weeks away, I'm not going to **** with 3 weeks of rust lol. I actually did intend to go to MML and go all snake though : (

ugggh I'll try that disc cleaning kit but I had this happen before and it didn't work on that wii either

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Well, you can play Brawl via USB stick. I did the same when my Wii stopped reading discs.

:059:

my wii stopped reading brawl earlier this morning, I have HBC so nintendo wouldn't fix it

I think I'm finally done with this game

FREEDOM

sad that I was never able to stop of my own volition, I'm stubborn and wasn't content with being a mid level player so I continually made a futile effort to extract something out of me that was never there to begin with... but the game finally kicked me out itself <_< I'M OUT
next tourney I could realistically go to is almost 3 weeks away, I'm not going to **** with 3 weeks of rust lol. I actually did intend to go to MML and go all snake though :(

ugggh I'll try that disc cleaning kit but I had this happen before and it didn't work on that wii either
Smash is indeed a drug lol

Top Bottom