• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Savon

Smash Ace
I still do not understand why Melee players cannot just leave Brawl players be. Instead they take childish pot shots at that brawl community every chance they get.

Do Brawl players sit around dissing Melee all day? Am I the crazy one here?

/venting

Turazrok

Smash Master
I still do not understand why Melee players cannot just leave Brawl players be. Instead they take childish pot shots at that brawl community every chance they get.

/venting
Did you read the thread?

He attacked melee, and was wrong I might add.

Also you owe me a melee mm.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I think the show is actually quiet good. It's weird in that it comes across as rather merry, but it has some good dark themes that give it a good twist. I prefer the artwork of the manga over the anime, but both are well done.
I prefer the artwork in the Anime, the look younger and more loli-like. Plus it is produced by SHAFT which makes awesome trippy scenes like no other.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
"Puella Magi Madoka Magica" i've been looking for a new anime to watch, ima go check this one out. ty. :)

I have learned people dislike the game, not the people who play it.

Besides, all the smash games are dumb in their own unique way.

1) Smash64 has those zero-deaths at like any percent.
2) Melee is annoying because certain things are really gay. Oh, I missed a tech and got rested. Oh, I did not sweet spot the ledge and got shined by fox and died because every charcters recovery sux. Oh, I tried to grab falco's dash attack, and now I get Utilted into a stupid combo that seems to go on forever.
3) Brawl is just slow....

You sort of have to either play all of them and accept what people like and dislike about it, or you can isolate yourself to a particular game and ignore others.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I have learned people dislike the game, not the people who play it.

Besides, all the smash games are dumb in their own unique way.

1) Smash64 has those zero-deaths at like any percent.
2) Melee is annoying because certain things are really gay. Oh, I missed a tech and got rested. Oh, I did not sweet spot the ledge and got shined by fox and died because every charcters recovery sux. Oh, I tried to grab falco's dash attack, and now I get Utilted into a stupid combo that seems to go on forever.
3) Brawl is just slow....

You sort of have to either play all of them and accept what people like and dislike about it, or you can isolate yourself to a particular game and ignore others.
Lmao im loving that gif :laugh:

etecoon

Smash Hero
oh, you're responsible for this whole ponies fad?

I hate you and I hope you drown in a sewer.

So uh I realized my deep dislike for Diddy..
Also: Higurashi is a pretty gory anime. And its weird cause its like loli too.
It took you until about 3 years since its release to generate this sort of realization? What have you been doing since then? I think I will always counterpick diddy with a more mobile character like shiek or falco. Shiek vs Diddy is actually quiet fun espically since it gives Shiek a kill set-up which is quiet needed.

I recall someone from my old school requesting someone getting it for them, HIiurashi I mean. The whole event was sort of hilarious.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Higurashi is def up there with the gore, idk why everyone is so Yandere lol. Elfen Lied also comes to mind talking about gore.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
It took you until about 3 years since its release to generate this sort of realization? What have you been doing since then? I think I will always counterpick diddy with a more mobile character like shiek or falco. Shiek vs Diddy is actually quiet fun espically since it gives Shiek a kill set-up which is quiet needed.

I recall someone from my old school requesting someone getting it for them, HIiurashi I mean. The whole event was sort of hilarious.
Lmao i love the diddy mu with snake.

Kuro quotes only me *smirk*
Mother ****ers know nothing about gore.
You want gore?
Mai-chan's Daily Life.
DONE.
WTF!!!! WTH!!!! Neko is right about this. At least, this is the first taste I have ever had of this stuff before. I did not need to know such works of... such things even existed.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Mai-chan is an extremely disturbing and sick mix of gore and hentai (guro). And yeah the world is a better place without it =/

Xcallion

Smash Ace
mai-chan's daily life is epic though. i wish i had a maid who could never die and would do whatever i told her to...

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's an extremely boring use of an immortal woman that would do anything you told her to on a whim, Yume.

Personally, I'd tell her to learn how to tame sharks and ride them into battle against the cast of Jersey Shore, preferably with rocket launchers and chainsaws. And suicide bombing is a must seeing as how she's immortal.

And then I'd have her pick up some ice cream on the way home.

People keep taking conversation, but give nothing back in return x.x

topic breaker!

What are your favorite tournament experiences?

Turazrok

Smash Master
You really need to work on that hunchback you have bro. You look like you belong in Notre Dame.
Read the comments?

I noticed. I was sick the whole tourney though. Also Melee MM no backing out, not this NOM, next one.

Slick avatar crystal.

Fave tourney experience, getting beat by a guy who plays with his face at whobo3.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
My fav tourney experience... Winning a gamestop tourney full of scrubs, although I didnt get anything out of it. =/

Turazrok

Smash Master
Spiking a planking metaknight.... you know which salty blond one it is savon.

he namesearches hard though.

RATED

Smash Lord
People keep taking conversation, but give nothing back in return x.x

topic breaker!

What are your favorite tournament experiences?
I can think in actually 3

1. Playing a Hyped 3/5 Match VS Excel Zero's Peach where everybody was rooting for me and it went to the last game last hit, I lost though at that time but it was one of the few times that I have seen people root for me that awesome. At that time I went solo-ddd

2. My first 1st placing at a tournament, I lost the 1st set of grand finals( I was in winners) 3-2, then I won the 2nd set 3-1. It was Snake Dittos, His snake is probably better than mine though at most MUs like Falco vs Snake but I think the offline experience won me that. I was actually lucky I think, he will probably beat me next time.

3. At 2008 in my 4th tournament I think, taking out our top player in that time in Winners bracket and winning and placing 3rd at that moment was REALLY awesome. This was MK dittos, I used to main him.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
My favorite tourney moment is when the TO got mad about pizza on a pool table and raged really hard.

UL knows what's up.

Top Bottom