• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Idiot, troll, or scrub?
Play falco, do a lot of Utilt, Bair, lasers and Dair while throwing in the shines. If you are doing it all correctly, you hear a lot of sounds coming from your controller. You are spamming buttons and usually, this sort of spamming works.
Anyone ever cross dressed before? If so how did it feel?
I felt that the Snake boards have gone to **** because of this on our thread title, but the conversation is too hilarious.
WTF is going on here?

I'm a little bit scared.
If you are the outsider looking in, you have nothing to fear for they cannot do anything to you.
You guys have inspired me
To wear long pants for the rest of my life
lol
Socializing obviously =p
I call this being weird and getting in people. Hey, you brought in noobicidal in here.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, that was my first impression of the Snake boards.
I swear, if SuSa was here, this likely would not have happened.
Could also be long skirts?
Just stop, please.

Susa....
tl;dr
He stopped playing smash by choice.

Anyway, that ship has sailed and we need to move on.
Zajice, if you keep posting here, that makes me happy.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Velox I'll post docs of myself if you do too, need pics also I don't even know what you look like lol.

Also Snakeboard is so manly, we talk about crossdressing and doesn't afraid of anything.

I can never leave Snake boards no matter how hard I try. :<
Well, there was that period of time before the pony movement where you abandoned us for a good period of time :)
Velox I'll post docs of myself if you do too, need pics also I don't even know what you look like lol.
Also Snakeboard is so manly, we talk about crossdressing and doesn't afraid of anything.
That's the thing though, I do not take pictures. Plus, I do this.

RATED

Smash Lord
seriously Yume, you are into Cross dressing anime characters? That's so random lol. ( I am not saying is bad or anything) I have a friend who does and LOL he doesnt even look like himself, the only thing that makes people recognize him is his Epic Smile LOL.

Oh wow, so his ban status is actually real?
Yes. Although, I did not happen to see what exactly was there.
seriously Yume, you are into Cross dressing anime characters? That's so random lol. ( I am not saying is bad or anything) I have a friend who does and LOL he doesnt even look like himself, the only thing that makes people recognize him is his Epic Smile LOL.
Remember Yellow!

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Another obrigatory briget shot:

Yume as Bridget. Actually, who would you use do you think?

Zajice,how do you like my avatar ;p
I was thinking of cosplaying Aikawa Ayumu in his Masou Shoujo outfit from Kore wa Zombie desu ka. Since he's a crossdresser I don't have to look feminine, although if i lose like 15 pounds i could try to get trap status =p.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
>google Aikawa Ayumu
>mfw

That's a lot of frills, bro.

Click on the words "Zajice, how" for a link to the larger image. I hope you enjoy this avatar I made for you.
I completely forgot about that lol. Can't use it RIGHT now though because I don't want to lose my claim on Twilight on Pika boards quite yet.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
It's just like shoulder ruffles and a petticoat, unless you saw his SUPER SAIYAN FOURR levelled up outfit then yes that is alot of frills.

Yume, you should simply cos' Yellow. I mean, in a way, it is a trap.

Alright, Zajice, well, simply keep it stored in your computer so my efforts did not go to waste lol

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I'm too big for a trap, 5' 11", 160 lbs, medium build. if id ever crossplay I'd do a cool chick cuz I'm cool liek that :3

etecoon

Smash Hero
god dammit snakes

I gotta admit yume would probably look adorable dressed as an anime girl though

no homo and by that I mean full homo.

meta knight mains cuter than ya'll and we don't even need the dress

Top Bottom