• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
The first one for PS1.

If you don't have a playstation, get the gamecube remake. Though it's not as good/too easy.

Edit:
Ninja'd me.

Yeah, first one for PS1.

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
The first one for PS1.

If you don't have a playstation, get the gamecube remake. Though it's not as good/too easy.

Edit:
Ninja'd me.

Yeah, first one for PS1.
Cool, thanks

After you beat a MGS game you become a better Snake in brawl. I have beaten MGS1,MGS3,MGS4 And got CQC EX in MGO
Lol Yay!

Yeah, I'm Hobo.

I'm terrible at this game.
You can't be too terrible

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Peace Walker has gotten my attention for now lol. Maybe I'll level up with Snake.

Actually Im trying to resist this as hard as I can. Last tournament I placed in the money with all DDD and one round of ICs and I cant remember the last time I placed that well with Snake. Ugh its like Orichimaru's curse seal or something.

What would be a good MGS game to start with? I've never played one
Play MGS chronologically. I did that and it feels good.
Start with...
MGS 3
MGS Portable Ops
MGS Peace Walker
Metal Gear
Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake
MGS
MGS 2
MGS 4

MGS Rising is before MGS 4.

marth is manlier
Marth is far from manly. He has no muscles and he can't carry 2 handed swords with 1 hand like Ike :awesome:

I tried out Mario Sports Mix and I didn't find it that BAD. It's actually a decent game or good. It's not good enough to get 9 or 8.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chronologically only works if you've played them all before.

New players will feel awkward shifting from improved mechanics to earlier mechanics while moving FORWARD.

etecoon

Smash Hero
ike is canonically homosexual yo, and as for that big sword, I think he's trying to compensate for his small "ego". not that anyone would care how small it was because he's so obviously a bottom

marth on the other hand is a god damn pimp, who has the balls to walk around in public wearing THIS?

certainly not snake, in fact, his entire wardrobe is selected specifically to help him hide from you! while snake is busy blubbering about how he "doesn't like to get involved in other peoples lives" when solicited by fine, lonely women(meryl must have been to throw herself at snake like that), marth is walking around dueling people 1 on 1 like he just doesn't give a ****. snake is a misuse of big bosses DNA and brings shame on his family.

e = constant
i = square root of negative one
@ = variable "theta"

e^i@ = cos(@) + i*sin(@)
let u = 2@
So,
e^iu = cos(u) + i*sin(u)
e^i2@ = cos(2@) + i*sin(2@)

e^i2@ = (e^i@)^2
(e^i@)^2 = ( cos(@) + i*sin(@) )^2
( cos(@) + i*sin(@) )^2 = cos(@)^2 + 2*i*sin(@)cos(@) - sin(@)^2
e^i2@ = cos(@)^2 + 2*i*sin(@)cos(@) - sin(@)^2

Recall that e^i2@ = cos(2@) + i*sin(2@)
So....

cos(2@) + i*sin(2@) = cos(@)^2 + 2*i*sin(@)cos(@) - sin(@)^2

Therefore...

cos(2@) = cos(@)^2 - sin(@)^2
&
sin(2@) = 2*sin(@)cos(@)

Recall...
cos(@)^2 + sin(@)^2 = 1 So...
cos(@)^2 - 1 = -sin(@)^2

cos(2@) = cos(@)^2 + cos(@)^2 - 1
cos(2@) = 2cos(@)^2 -1

cos(@)^2 + sin(@)^2 = 1
cos(@)^2 = -sin(@)^2 + 1

cos(2@) = -sin(@)^2 +1 - sin(@)^2
cos(2@) = 1 - 2*sin(@)^2

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
So it turns out that Usmash is kinda helpful against MKs. xD

I've been using it as a wall with grenades and I've been caught in the midst of doing it only to have it come back down and punish their grab/dash attack.

hey snake boards i just got back froma europe tourny i repped snake pretty good :D
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=299449
I congratulate you Calz. I have long since given up on Snake. But, the snake boards are imbedded into my very soul.

I've kinda found machine jabbing useful against metas, namely when they spot dodge or try to roll past you.
This makes me think of a rather curious thing I see.

-How many of you roll away or dodge to avoid an unhealthy situation while in shield?
-How many of you actually jump away?

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Jumping isnt bad if they are not that close to you, otherwise you'll just get grabbed, even after snake leaves the ground there's some frames when he'll still get grabbed/hit cuz hes slow on the rise gayyyy

Calzorz

Smash Lord
I congratulate you Calz. I have long since given up on Snake. But, the snake boards are imbedded into my very soul.

This makes me think of a rather curious thing I see.

-How many of you roll away or dodge to avoid an unhealthy situation while in shield?
-How many of you actually jump away?
thanks man atleast some1 pays attention to europe on snake boards :p

Top Bottom