• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Boards are slow as hell, nobody ever talks about anything interesting in the social anymore.
Well, I know exactly what to do about this ;) But I am afraid too in case it puts further blight upon our boards. :reverse:

Anyway, the problem is that none of you come to us with any RL issues anymore. You cannot have discussion if no one posts anything interesting. I am a bit interested in that whole nuclear event happening in Japan. What are your thoughts on it? I bet I could be really pessimestic and bring in some doomsday stuff regarding 2012 and this event somehow.

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
Well, I know exactly what to do about this ;) But I am afraid too in case it puts further blight upon our boards. :reverse:

Anyway, the problem is that none of you come to us with any RL issues anymore. You cannot have discussion if no one posts anything interesting. I am a bit interested in that whole nuclear event happening in Japan. What are your thoughts on it? I bet I could be really pessimestic and bring in some doomsday stuff regarding 2012 and this event somehow.
How bad is it really? I've heard it could reach extremely far, but I don't know much. And does anyone really believe the 2012 junk?

I might shave my head. Discuss.
Question: Does that include the beard as well?

How bad is it really? I've heard it could reach extremely far, but I don't know much. And does anyone really believe the 2012 junk?
It does not matter if anyone believes it. The question is how do you make fun of it? :bee:

The containment I was told was high and that there is little risk for a major disease, but no one can be sure of anything.
I might shave my head. Discuss.
You need a video that it happened... and must be posted on utube or else I will never believe you.

**** Yeah!
Hmmm.... Imagien where you could place that carrot on top of its head.

lol, since when did these boards become overly salty and self-depreciating?
Smashboards has been in decay since brawl came out. 3ish years afer release, you see the result.

I am trying my best here to keep conversation going. I think the trick is like melee. Spam enough stuff until something works.

Underload

Lazy
My school has a strict dress code, but a few years ago some guy noticed that they said nothing about kilts on men in the handbook or whatever. So he wore the same kilt everyday for his entire senior year. Man. I want to do that.

Also, why would I have to claim to be Scottish?

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Socializing obviously =p

And a skirt does sound liberating, as long as its a short skirt not one of those old lady long *** ones.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thigh high socks are the answer to cold winters since there's no such thing as leg coats unless you're like skiing or something.

Top Bottom