• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I don't drink much but when I have it had pretty much no effect on me, I'd imagine it would if I drank a ton of it but that would be pretty stupid and pointless I think

etecoon

Smash Hero
lmao I need to find and bookmark that MK brinstar dos equis pic, google is failing me...

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Quick, I have 1 day to get as much anime on my comp before I go home home to do absolutely nothing. Shiki is in the process. What else is good?

I couldn't find that "Ichika no Ecchi" or a finished "Kore wa Zombie des Ka" for that "certain downloader."

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Quick, I have 1 day to get as much anime on my comp before I go home home to do absolutely nothing. Shiki is in the process. What else is good?

I couldn't find that "Ichika no Ecchi" or a finished "Kore wa Zombie des Ka" for that "certain downloader."
You mean Infinite Stratos? Yeah that and Kore wa Zombie desu ka are both in progress atm, I've also heard that Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica is really good. As for finished shows there aren't really anymore to recommend that I havent already lol. Assuming you haven't watched Code Geass you should watch that. I guess KimiKiss is a pretty decent Romance if you're up for that.

Guys, check out the lastest POund V issue.

crystal meth.
Oh, speak of the devil.

Ichika no Ecchi xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw8vjgXqWlI
That's from Infinite Stratos.
You mean Infinite Stratos? Yeah that and Kore wa Zombie desu ka are both in progress atm, I've also heard that Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica is really good. As for finished shows there aren't really anymore to recommend that I havent already lol. Assuming you haven't watched Code Geass you should watch that. I guess KimiKiss is a pretty decent Romance if you're up for that.
I wonder how I should feel about this. All of these titles I know about are from a certain booru site >_> Lurk that place and you instantly know all the lasted stuff. Increased amount of fan artwork in a small amount of time indicates large popularity. Large amount of fan work over a large period of time indicates a secluded clut following.

UL, don't hurt me. I am already on strike 2.

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
I'd do it. The Wii doesn't have to many things to move.

I once left my Wii behind for a week. It was kinda boring that week, all I had was a computer and I really wanted too play. That said, if you'll be busy for most of the time, it probably won't be worth it

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I'd do it. The Wii doesn't have to many things to move.

I once left my Wii behind for a week. It was kinda boring that week, all I had was a computer and I really wanted too play. That said, if you'll be busy for most of the time, it probably won't be worth it
I do have a good amount of work to do between my jobs plus homework, also I need to start making my costumes for Anime Boston.

Speaking of which, any fellow manly Snakes know how to sew/make costumes/props???

And hi fence!! False kinda replaced you as the cool asian =p

IxxI is the pictograph for fence, so letme merely say I am writing in another langauge when I type IxxI and refer to our fence as IxxI

False & IxxI are the same person.

I am getting on the Zajice bandwagon shortly.

etecoon

Smash Hero
something I've noticed a few times late at night

"31 (4 members & 27 guests)"

why the **** does this happen? I've only seen this on snake boards

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE

etecoon

Smash Hero
snake dittos are the only ditto MU that makes me feel as if I have a character disadvantage, regardless of who I'm playing against. stupid bull ****

SNAKE LOSES TO SNAKE -2 D:

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
posting from psp. just placed 4th at a local today, the highest i've ever placed at a tourney.
I played Solidly the whole day, even against several people ranked higher than me on our state's PR. (I'm currently 9th, and the PR is being updated after this tourney) I even placed 4th in teams with a Lvl.9 CPU Luigi, it was silly but a lot of fun.

I think I've finally gotten over this plateau I've had for a while, so many things just clicked during my matches. It was magic.

Feels Good Man.

Top Bottom