• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Everytime Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? gets slightly serious something hilarious happens and I stop paying attention to the plot.
And I'm not even mad.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Just waned to add to this. Oro?! linked me to this site and said that it had pretty much every single anime. http://www.bakabt.com/
yeah I'm signed up for that site too, but its not up to date as quickly as nyaa. Animebytes is probably the best as it has archives AND new animes, plus a big anime online community. Plus you'd need an invite and seeding threshold with private trackers so dl'ing is always fast.

wow, now im wondering why im not using abytes :/

Wilmenz

Smash Journeyman
You may be right but most of us played the american version and we like the american voice actor more (<3 David Hayter) What i ment with that was that the Snake mains like anime,japanese music or in my case Female japanese vocaloids...

RATED

Smash Lord
You nikkas should watch "Freezing" and "Dragon Crisis"
, I am thinking on watching them, I probably start tomorrow.

also there's that anime that people been hyping up, that look like cartoon like ( american cartoons) but idk the name. What it is?

Snake boards love anime. Which is pretty good :)

I hate tuesdays, I got nothing to watch.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
, I am thinking on watching them, I probably start tomorrow.

also there's that anime that people been hyping up, that look like cartoon like ( american cartoons) but idk the name. What it is?

Snake boards love anime. Which is pretty good :)

I hate tuesdays, I got nothing to watch.
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica?

or could be Panty and Stocking and Gatersomething

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So I stayed up all night waiting for the sun to rise, you know a typical Monday morning for me. As I saw the sun pop up from the night I thought to myself, why do I main Falco? The answer I came up with was his broken *** chain grab. Then another thought came to mind, why don't I just main Ice Climbers? They have a broken *** chain grab that kills the entire cast guaranteed. I feel like this decision is for the best, Ice Climbers is clearly the better character. Falco is just too hard, I never even get the chain grab on good players now anyways.
really?:urg:...

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
Savon doesn't like anime? :urg:

Aww but DEHF was a good Flaco! And is he serious? I'm pretty sure everyone has tried Icys at some point. And then quit... because... you know, Nana

etecoon

Smash Hero
people still tried to use that to get MK banned LOL

EVEN ADHD IS USING HIM NOW BANHIM

etecoon

Smash Hero
it's because we corrupt each other

like last year I was like "yo snake boards, I'm bored suggest me some game music and I'll remix it"

nappy and yume told me to watch anime instead and a year later I've watched like a thousand episodes of it...

but seriously I don't think it's worse on this board than others, just a lot of smashers...we're all geeks after all and japanese stuff is very popular in geek culture right now

allyknight wifi dittod me like 2 years ago and it was the most ******** thing I've ever experienced, it convinced me that he actually possesses ESP

I kind of considered coming back as a snake or diddy main but now I've heard alphazealot is making planking legal for everyone but MK, so I don't think I'm coming back. I'm convinced he is trying to kill this game

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Really? Corrupting works?

You guys should go watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic instead of this anime stuff.

Get back to me when you're corrupted.

Wilmenz

Smash Journeyman
it's because we corrupt each other

like last year I was like "yo snake boards, I'm bored suggest me some game music and I'll remix it"

nappy and yume told me to watch anime instead and a year later I've watched like a thousand episodes of it...

but seriously I don't think it's worse on this board than others, just a lot of smashers...we're all geeks after all and japanese stuff is very popular in geek culture right now

allyknight wifi dittod me like 2 years ago and it was the most ******** thing I've ever experienced, it convinced me that he actually possesses ESP

I kind of considered coming back as a snake or diddy main but now I've heard alphazealot is making planking legal for everyone but MK, so I don't think I'm coming back. I'm convinced he is trying to kill this game
What is ESP my dear Etecoon!?

etecoon

Smash Hero
extra sensory perception, which could actually mean any number of things but it is commonly used to describe mind reading

etecoon

Smash Hero
you say we as if you were part of it, weren't you the one that said

Good snakes don't get gimped. Also, forgetting snake's uair? It's not a great situation for him, but he can nail you with a rising uair, and then still recover.
brb punctured a lung from laughing

Top Bottom