• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Play falco, do a lot of Utilt, Bair, lasers and Dair while throwing in the shines. If you are doing it all correctly, you hear a lot of sounds coming from your controller. You are spamming buttons and usually, this sort of spamming works.
Soooooooo wrong. It hurts my eyes.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
u r dum Neko

You know I don't like blax and azns
So that's why you infract me everytime I troll on the Falco boards :mad:

And I bet that is just a facade, what you really want to say is you want to sugg mah digg amirite :embarrass:

Edit: Teran we are even using the same font color!! we are meant to beeeeeeee togedurrrrr

link2702

Smash Champion
question for snake mains, if this has been found before sorry, i don't main snake so i don't know/pay too much attention to his game.

i was bored last night, decided to goof off for a bit pulling off footstool combos, and then after that decided to do the wargasm combo for snake....got bored of that and just started downthrowing the other sanek(i only tested it on another snake)

as you know the cpus tend to always roll straight to the edge....i kept grabbing em and i noticed something....

right when you get em JUST close enough to the ledge when you DThrow em, where they will fall off(like a foot away from the very last end of the ledge) the ledge...they willl be in the air high enough that you can have like a few tiny frames to regrab them again in midair.

if you walk just a little bit closer to the ledge however, they will fall too low for yout o be able to grab them again.

i only tested it on another snake, and it was in trainign mode against a standing cpu so i don't know if it works againts everyoen, or if it even will really work at all against a real player.

then of course you have the problem of how you are going to sit your oppenent up to get into that "perfect" position to pull this off.

anyway, has this ever been found before?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, it was found a loooooooong time ago.

And it's not an infinite. They can just fast fall and grab the ledge.

link2702

Smash Champion
eh oh well, saved me the time of making a pointless topic of something that was already found then, glad i asked here.

Turazrok

Smash Master
So, watching razer play snake at whobo3 was something... inspiring.

He pooped on adhd.

I have said it before, but I will say it again. I think you Snakes need to up the theory game of DIing attacks at those low-mid percents to avoid unneeded punishment.
So, watching razer play snake at whobo3 was something... inspiring.
He pooped on adhd.
When is the next large tournament anyway?
Glad there's life in the Snake board again lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxTDK1S5qJ0
Would you? would you???
BS, not a fan of her. Not sure why that song has BS in the title o.0

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
The ****?

I'm not even gonna try to pronounce your ching chong ping wong gurka durka-ry in my head.

The ****?
I'm not even gonna try to pronounce your ching chong ping wong gurka durka-ry in my head.
I think the show is actually quiet good. It's weird in that it comes across as rather merry, but it has some good dark themes that give it a good twist. I prefer the artwork of the manga over the anime, but both are well done.
Well, I'm not even gonna try to watch the stupidity that is rainbow ponies.
I have not watched that show yet, but from the scenes I have watched it's an interesting mix of genres that I think you can find some quality to like in it.
**** both of you I'm going to go watch thundercats.
/thread
lol Anyone remember Johnny Quest xD
I found a Thundercats sticker at school yesterday. Was cool.
THEN I THREW IT ON THE GROUND
So evil!

Top Bottom