• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Was the intent to time out? Or did it turn out that way?
kind of. i still had two stock lol.

approaching on 75m is really hard, espc when there's freakin bazookas and homerun bats and crap. we camped the whole time and couldnt hit each other lol.

i also survived his final smash :D

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Snake? Snake?! Snaaaaaake!

Just a suggestion though. ^_^

EDIT:Or you could always try and get the TO to say something funny when calling your team name. =D

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
currently marathoning Chaos;Head, 8 eps in, def a good watch, just hope the ending doesnt disappoint

edit: maybe it did disappoint a little bit, i heard the visual novel is better, could play that to see for myself.

At least you guys aren't talking about cross dressing anymore >_>
Well, I think it was a set-up. Yume comes in with a single quote. Then, woe and behold our moderator comes and puts it up as the social thread title. If neither of this things happened, then this whole situation has been avoided. Now, you go and bring this back up again when you could have simply said nothing at all and we would have continued to not talk about it. I wonder what your motives are...

tl;dr :glare: You want this continue don't you...

jk

Turazrok

Smash Master
currently marathoning Chaos;Head, 8 eps in, def a good watch, just hope the ending doesnt disappoint

edit: maybe it did disappoint a little bit, i heard the visual novel is better, could play that to see for myself.
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!

If you find an Eng vers of the vis nov link me.

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!

If you find an Eng vers of the vis nov link me.
My solution to you turazrok is one word.
Plastics!! (Civ ref. jk :awesome:)

Actually, I advise hongfire for a search. I found what you are looking for I believe. It has an eng. patch... and some underwear patch... wtf 0_.

Remember, SWF does not permit the linking to places where you can find SIOs of any kind. You have to do the dirty work yourself. I simply gave you the name of a fancy 5-star restaurant, and its your job to find the address.

Turazrok

Smash Master
My solution to you turazrok is one word.
Plastics!! (Civ ref. jk :awesome:)

Actually, I advise hongfire for a search. I found what you are looking for I believe. It has an eng. patch... and some underwear patch... wtf 0_.

Remember, SWF does not permit the linking to places where you can find SIOs of any kind. You have to do the dirty work yourself. I simply gave you the name of a fancy 5-star restaurant, and its your job to find the address.
I like food.

Also you could just ask for my email lol...

I like food.

Also you could just ask for my email lol...
THAT WAS AMAZING!

lol Not really. All I saw was your words "Also you could just ask for my email" pop up on my screen like magic. Was that one of the new changes they made to SWF for editing, people do not have to refresh the page anymore?

Alright, what's that email of yours. Besides, I honestly do not think its hard to pull up a google search of "hongfire visual novel chaos head" 1st-2nd link from the top.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I never tried to, and I don't need you to YET. I just chuckle whenever people say forum rules stop you from sharing links.

I have 2 emails specifically for shady internet people to send me things with, I wanna use it.

But it's just turazrok@gmail.

lolin at gulpin

*tries to ignore what yume is trying to bring up*
I like the one you got now.
I like that series a lot actually.
I thought the first series was pretty good. The 2nd series I like better because it is spending more time with a plotline. The first one spent all the time building up what you know about the characters. However, I think since so much focus has been on the two main characters, the others have sort of been left to tag along for so long. NOt much has been left for their development in the 2nd season.
I'm sorry Crystal D:
lol I'm not mad.

Player-3

Smash Hero
crossdressing feels pretty good ume

just dont wear a thong **** rides up soooooooooooooooooooooo bad omg i think my *** hair got twisted around in there and it was painful beyond repair

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru

just dont wear a thong **** rides up soooooooooooooooooooooo bad omg i think my *** hair got twisted around in there and it was painful beyond repair
wow that does sound painful, I think as long as you remember to put on ointment it will at least ease your pain. ;)

Mike2

Smash Ace
I don't know that.

lol I wasnt that friend of him in the boards but I know That because he used to be a regular poster here.
Aw dang. That's a shame. He was very helpful!

btw edited my post in the video critique thread with a couple of videos, guys. Any help appreciated.

Ok... This thread is starting to get Awkward :/
Allow me to make it so awkward that you guys will stop acknowledge the discussion is even happening. It will be so awkward that you will ignore this and simply start bringing up other conversation without even quoting the stuff. Thus, the conversation dies out because no one talks about it.

First off, this: [URL]http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=16158[/URL]
Its scary the stuff you find simply roaming smashboards. Scarier that I happened to remember where to find this on smashboards.

Ignore this. Do not quote it. You must resist the temptation to acknowledge its existance.

This situation is repairable. First off, if you do it often enough, your body will become accustomed to the feelings. Your body is incredible at adapting. People can become accustomed to poisons, drugs, and other toxins. The same can it get used to lack of sleep and other pains.

Second, shave. Remove the hair and you remove part of the problem holding you back.

Ignore what you see and do not quote about it. Simply ignore it.
wow that does sound painful, I think as long as you remember to put on ointment it will at least ease your pain. ;)
^This. But remember, you must ignore this and move onto another conversation.
Let's talk about women or something like that?
Now, moving on. I have to bring this up. Assume everyone is male until proven otherwise on the internet. I suggest we get everyone's opinion on that rebecca black video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

I would like to say that the negative feedback is not worth all this hype. There are far worse songs. If this never went viral, it would just be another of those bad videos on the internet.

Aw dang. That's a shame. He was very helpful!

btw edited my post in the video critique thread with a couple of videos, guys. Any help appreciated.
I need to watch some brawl videos after all this pain. After that, I will need to watch some melee videos to erase the feelings of the slowness of brawl. Then watch some Smash64 vids to be amazed by the sheer dumbness that is infinite combos in smash64.

Top Bottom