• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Falco dittos are just lol.

PEWPEWPEWGRABPEWPEWGRABPEW
Every time I see a Falco ditto there's always some point in the match where it looks like a mirror. They'll both shine, shield and laser at the same time. ^_^

EDIT: I guess my favorite mu though would have to be Snake vs Diddy ^_^, & my favorite ditto would either be Diddy ditto or Ike ditto. =D

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
snake dittos are most definitely my most enjoyable mu. at the same time, they are one my left favourites when playing competitively, simply because of how stupid they are.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
After 2 months or so, my Snake DI is finally getting better. I can consistently live up to around 170 and I survived a Kirby Bair at the side of the screen at 196%. :3

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone sometimes just go through the new posts thing?

I did it, and for the hundredth time, started reading a Melee thread, thinking it was Brawl. Then I saw "WD" and made this face -> -_-'

etecoon

Smash Hero
never done that but I did used to wander around and look at recent posts on boards that I really have no interest in

I've gotten back into wandering around wikipedia as of late when I'm bored, at any given time I have like 4 tabs of it open at least lol

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
That's me lol

We had m2k, hall and oats come down last year, they all seemed to enjoy themselves. I advise everyone to start saving ;)

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
That's me lol

We had m2k, hall and oats come down last year, they all seemed to enjoy themselves. I advise everyone to start saving ;)
Ah, I knew it haha. I remembering saying to myself "I wonder how much he benches or curls?..." Your bi's were fillin out yo shirt haha. This is comin from another person who enjoys the gym. I need to work on my cardio though :/

Turazrok

Smash Master
How do I get pecs/abs shmot?

I have a weight room open at my school everyday after classes.

And a lot of free time.

Underload

Lazy
Start eating a lifter's diet and maybe so something like StrongLifts 5x5, Turok. Once lifting becomes habitual, change up your routine so it doesn't get boring.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Also I realized there's an intro thread.

And I'm not in it.

We did one for the olimar boards I found hilarious. :X

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Big Boss would sneak past any problem he encounters, obviously.

Wife *****ing? Sneak away.
Don't wanna work? Sneak away.
Teacher wants to talk after class? Sneak away.
Car crash? Sneak away.
etc

etecoon

Smash Hero
every time I play MGS3 I just rambo it up and kill everything that moves

all of those problems, like most things in life, are completely solvable through adept use of CQC

every time I play MGS3 I just rambo it up and kill everything that moves

all of those problems, like most things in life, are completely solvable through adept use of CQC
What's your most used CQC move?

My most used is throat slit :awesome::awesome::awesome:

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
I'm thinking about making a thread dedicated to the history of Solid Snake and making an in depth analysis of his life..

Im thinking about doing this because half the people I know who are supposedly MGS fans thought Naked Snake (Big Boss) and Solid Snake were the same person.

"Dude they look the same"

-_-

There is a big difference and who's the guy who would confuse Solid Snake as Big Boss or vice versa. It's been explained why Solid Snake looks like Big boss and.... it was shown at Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid 4.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I play MGS3 Non-Lethally.
I like abusing the absurd grab range to do CQC throws.

Also, Scope enhanced long distance MK22 Head Shots FTW.

Going rambo on extreme even with the patriot is a recipe for disaster.....

Top Bottom