• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Turazrok 304

Lol Still in like the top 15..

Wassup snake guys.

It's been like 3/4 a year.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I grew my hair out, cut it short, convinced the olimar boards I was black(for a short while), watched scott pilgrim, listened to alt nation for approximately 8 days straight, and lost a mm with snake.

Combined, these events led me to one conclusion. It was time to return.

Plus the olimar boards are starting to annoy me. There are kids who joined months after I did and have 600 more posts in it than me. That's a ludicrous level of spam.

Thus I'm back to learn all the stuff I never did. Also Snake looks boss/plays boss in P:M.

Uhhh did I leave anything out?

Oh yeah totally got into manga and League of Legends.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I spam a lot lol

my hair is getting pretty long now, I want to cut it but it's cold out and I don't want it short now either :/ ****ing weather

Turazrok

Smash Master
I'm not gonna lie it creeps me out.

Also gj on winning that tourney Infern.

I'm upset hilt's quitting though.

He isn't even going to whobo.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I'm not gonna lie it creeps me out.

Also gj on winning that tourney Infern.

I'm upset hilt's quitting though.

He isn't even going to whobo.
Thanks man, I was going down the power rankings so I thought I should dtop sandbagging lol

And yes I know I'm saddened, hopefully I will still see him at some events.though.

ErikG

Smash Ace
blegh. I miss this game. I might pull an Afro and hop on the MK train, but only as a secondary.
edit: or Wario. Or Fox. Or Pit.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I hate Snake dittos too.

*waits until the next time a Snake ditto comes up, where I can use:dedede:since realizing the fact I hate the dittos*

too bad there is only one other Snake player than myself in AZ, it's the desert. you'd think there would be more of us Rattle:snake:s

Savon

Smash Ace
Is there a ditto in this game that ISN'T terrible? I am trying to think of the worst/funniest dittos in the game.
Luigi dittos are just.....bad. How even sure what the ICs can do to each other in the ditto. Snake dittos are so effing annoying. It is like playing Mw2 with everybody using danger close pro.

ErikG

Smash Ace
I live in NE, there's like 4 Snakes a tourney easily.
Low tier dittos are fun if the character doesn't have a projectile.

Metal Gear Awesome was the best when I patrolled that site in '06.
I still use my NG account and Metal Gear Awesome 1 and 2 are the best among the awesome series.
:colorful:
Turazrok 304

Lol Still in like the top 15..

Wassup snake guys.

It's been like 3/4 a year.
What's up
Uhhhhhhhh... whyyyyyy?
The guy got bored of well... Not only the social but the whole boards. He's probably joining "Snake Forum sucks" group once he gets back. Lol.

etecoon

Smash Hero
blegh. I miss this game. I might pull an Afro and hop on the MK train, but only as a secondary.
edit: or Wario. Or Fox. Or Pit.
MK is incredibly unfun, no offense but being that you're not a top player I wouldn't bother. if you have goals other than "be top 3 in this region", MK isn't really worth it

all meta knight mains eventually quit(typically we stop shorter than others, I've gone on about this before here...even amongst top MK's that are making money you see a trend where they just lose interest), **** I quit I don't even know why I'm still here : p

snake dittos are worse than MK dittos though, snake dittos are THE worst :/

Top Bottom