• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Hobo, Etecoon, Tofum, I missed you guys at the last DNA, the Snakes are losing numbers!
I'm fulfilling the kiwi law: every time kiwi makes a NE players pic, at least one of them has to never actually go to tournaments <_< I finally got added to the pic, and now I'm retired XD

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
NAKAT MM this weekend :D I promise not to use Sheik, ICs or Pikachu lol. ( I can only play one of those anyway) Plus I've never played a Fox of your caliber. Just Rizk.

And that MU is so even. I already gave a giant synopsis in the MU thread lol.

ErikG

Smash Ace
Hobo, Etecoon, Tofum, I missed you guys at the last DNA, the Snakes are losing numbers!
First weekend back at college/johns

I may make it out to a few here or there. Unfortunately I cannot afford going to tourneys every weekend.

Happy birthday Yume. ;D

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Naw ima change your 50:50 stance on snake vs fox after I wizape at techs tourney

though Nakat said he's gonna go ic in bracket Ima make him go fox

Savon

Smash Ace
I played with Luigi today for the first time in months and I forgot how effin FUN THIS DUDE IS!!! He spends all of his time flying through the air Super Mario Galaxy time like "ITS WEEGEE TIME MOTHER FATHERSSSSS" nairing and bairing these punkass hoes out of existence with his epicness. Then he gets his Street Fighter on with that up-b shoryuken swag demoralizing these jive turkies. Not to mention he has an awesome mustache that just blows peoples minds like JFK. I am totally gonna start using Luigi again. I still love Snake though

On a more serious note my doctor said that this sore I have is actually some kind of fungal infection. I have a crapload of meds for it now, but an infection is an infection. She also said that I apparently have scoliosis based on some x-rays I got at Oschners a while back. Top that off with my messed up jaw that i still need to see a doctor about because it kept dislocating. I feel like a defective toy.

My mom was like "Damn son you are gonna be the first one to die out of your siblings"
I'm like "Real talk ma, bury me in some basketball shorts and a wifebeater"

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I played with Luigi today for the first time in months and I forgot how effin FUN THIS DUDE IS!!! He spends all of his time flying through the air Super Mario Galaxy time like "ITS WEEGEE TIME MOTHER FATHERSSSSS" nairing and bairing these punkass hoes out of existence with his epicness. Then he gets his Street Fighter on with that up-b shoryuken swag demoralizing these jive turkies. Not to mention he has an awesome mustache that just blows peoples minds like JFK. I am totally gonna start using Luigi again. I still love Snake though

On a more serious note my doctor said that this sore I have is actually some kind of fungal infection. I have a crapload of meds for it now, but an infection is an infection. She also said that I apparently have scoliosis based on some x-rays I got at Oschners a while back. Top that off with my messed up jaw that i still need to see a doctor about because it kept dislocating. I feel like a defective toy.

My mom was like "Damn son you are gonna be the first one to die out of your siblings"
I'm like "Real talk ma, bury me in some basketball shorts and a wifebeater"
I studied antifungals last semester. Too bad I don't remember any generic name of those drugs; our teacher was ****. I also have scoliosis. I have equal bilateral curvature, so it evens out. None of the curvature required a back brace. As for the dislocation of your jaw, that's cause the head of your mandible is moving anteriorly out of the mandibular fossa. Relocation requires a push inferiorly and posteriorly so that the head can snap back into the fossa. I'm not technically trained to do that though.

I played with Luigi today for the first time in months and I forgot how effin FUN THIS DUDE IS!!!
Luigi is awesome and he's better than Mario in my opinion. I'm tired of Luigi being the shadow of Mario. In Mario Galaxy 2, if you are observant enough, you'll notice that the big part or the front part of the Starship Mario's cap is Mario's cap then the small back of the cap is luigi's side. It would even look worse if you switched with Luigi. Everything would be Mario then. Lol

Anyway.... Why is Sonic Colors only 79% in Game Rankings!? I think it revives the classic Sonics (Even though it's not as good as Sonic adventure)

Some of the level design in colors was reused or too simple but most of it was varied, creative and colorful. A good example is the first act of starlight carnival. It also has great replay value. The co-op was lame though but Sonic colors was a good game in my opinion. Mario Galaxy 2 is the best.

I'm getting bored of smashboards finally. I guess I will ban myself from this site and find something else to do. Minecraft maybe? Lurk as a guest perhaps? I think I can even get mods to ban me too.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hey does any1 know how to make your text a rainbow its like a rainbow color font. when i try putting rainbow in the tags/quotes it comes up like this---->text

Google rainbow texts. You should get a site that will code your choice of words into rainbow format. Typically, each letter simply gets assigned a different color of the rainbow.

all the way.
Rainbows and straight lines are a lot like functions. When you put a straight line into a function, out pops a rainbow. If you put that rainbow into an inverse function you get a straight line back. People are sort of the same way.

Men provide the straight line. Women provide the function and inverse function. Although, sometimes the process is not quite the same. This is why you have rainbows and straight lines in the world.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Since I'm on dial-up, I have Signatures set to not display ever for me, since some people like to put animated things in their Sigs and it takes days to load.

Edit: lol, your sig is awesome too. I haven't seen anyone do that with the collapse before.

I am not sure about anyone else, but when I see people do collapse within collapse, I always have the need to hit them all and waste my time lol

Top Bottom