• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Random indeed. Congrats, it's the male equivalent to giving birth.

Also, I won my school scrub tourney haha. They stepped it up this year. This time, it was double elimination instead of single! But grand finals were 3 people free for all... Me, Zelda, Marth... They all suck. Roll, roll, roll, roll, roll.

Marth is not frustrating at all. Even though Marth has the advantage (Or possibly even), he's still a good and fun character to battle. It pushes you to the limit to camp and space. Well, not OVER the limit.

Well, let's just rephrase it, the Marth MU is fun. I just find it fun and it feels like it.

etecoon

Smash Hero
you probably haven't played good marth's IRL, marth playing the MU right is insanely frustrating for snake

it's fun as **** for marth though : )

I believe it is in the guide but the thing that make the marth Mu so tough is, air superiority, can compete with a grounded snake with dancing blade, juggles the hell out of snake, walking speed is faster than our air speed, running, air and walking speed make it hard for us to camp him well because he can close the gap. The last one is the worst part. because he can close the gap so quickly our boxing game with marth plays like this: we get a hit we get anywhere from 12-25 damage. Marth gets a hit or grab it could very well lead to 30-40 damage. He is also much better at chasing from a grab than we are. At time i feel like the only time we get back to the ground is because they mess up hard. Feel free to correct me or add stuff

etecoon

Smash Hero
He is also much better at chasing from a grab than we are.
I didn't think any of you would know this lol, but yeah, playing both characters I have to say I really prefer marth's throw game, snake's dthrow is amazing when you get a hard read into dair or something but I find I have a lot better consistency getting follow ups on marth's throws

Makes sense. In the air and so close to marth, if you jump, you risk getting hit by a marth aerial. If you airdodge, you risk getting hit in the ending lag of it. Compare this to snake's tech chase of 5 options. However, snake's works at any percent while marths' seem to only work below 100%. Our throws lead into a kill chance, so I still say ours is better.

napZzz

Smash Hero
its not even that. Being circumsized is like taking something from yourself, and you lose alot of the pleasure you'd get when you're uncut

....<_<

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Well the fact of the matter was that I had a narrow foreskin, meaning the eye was small, and didnt go back over the head.

Tried widening the eye myself by pulling it back slowly, got stuck behind the head of my *****. and I had to get it back over quick before circulation dropped off. Called the doctor, and then I've gone into this.

I don't know how this will change my sexual life, hopefully for the better. but who knows.

It's a pointless practice. A number of things have been tested and so far going through with the practice or not does not change anything. The only thing that can be agreed upon are complications can arise due to the surgery. It makes no difference whether you go through with it or not.

And I agree, getting those 100 coins is the worst challenger every in super mario. I hate having to get 8 red coins let alone all 100 of them.

I hate the 8 red coins challenge (Especially in Super Mario Sunshine and 64)

They probably put the 100 purple coin challenge to remind us about that bonus star if you get 100 coins in Super Mario 64 ds. I didn't like it.

Oh and, from 99 lives, I got 44 lives from the perfect run. (Single player). lulz

Savon

Smash Ace
I rather talk about MGS. What is everybody's favorite boss in the MGS series?

For me it might be Laughing Octopus from mgs4. The way she was hiding was just ridiculous....I was so scared to look around for her.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
yeah, that fight scene in South America was awesome. Their fight scene when they fight on top of the Metal Gear was probably cool too, but you know, Snake is preoccupied with Geckos at that time. I could probably find the video online of someone playing that part, but I have dial-up...

So I went from psycho mantis mgs1 to mgs4 psycho mantis to mgs4 oven tunnel to chip bags in the microwave to murder of a real fish to sublimial messages by lion king to secert characters of disney.

Psycho mantis = Secert Characters of Disney

Savon

Smash Ace
The fight between Vamp and Raiden in South America is easily one of the best cutscene fights in video game history. MGS doesn't really have any BAD bosses. The B&B were awesome bosses. The fight against vamp in mgs4 was so frustrating, but so satisfying once you figure it out.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I like The End. Mainly because I can beat him in under 7 minutes on Extreme.

Ripping the Fury's suit can lead to ironic hilarity.

"THE FLAMES!!! IT BURNS!!"

I have the voice clip too. somewhere.

Why do the Gekko sound like cows anyway??

napZzz

Smash Hero
fav boss? psycho mantis was a classic, but some of the others were really great too. I enjoyed the end alot, but I really like the fight in the canyon with ocelot in mgs3 alot too. CANT CHOOSE

Best anime-hajime no ippo

grab lucas. do not pummel for an air release and have no follow ups.
grab lucas. pummel until he is released then ftilt after he is released.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
So to make myself feel better, I plan to draw Hanmyo from Outlaw Star but touched up a bit.

For those of you who do not know how Hanmyo is... she's a wonderful girl who is blown to kingdom come by the guy she was going on a date with later that day.

****ed up *******.

Her cats talk by the way.

And this picture is not even accurate. Her hair is brown

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I think the Social Thread and the Q&A Thread should be seperate, as for the grab release question utilt/dtilt works too.

Top Bottom