• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

RATED

Smash Lord
haha thanks its nice to be in the bbr

and yea people have tryed showing me animes at smashfests like naruto and stuff guess il have to sit down and watch it to enjoy it rather than get shown it quickly

late edit: out of curiosity who here that plays snake plays with tap jump on like me xD?

im like the only player in the U.K who plays with it on , just wondering how many other snakes play with it on too , i know ally plays with it off
There's a Snake mainer in Puerto Rico that plays with Tap jump on (he's pretty good, he's great at the snake ditto too)

I hate tap jump on at least in brawl cuz of the buffering 10 frame window. but in melee I love the idea of having it on.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I used to play tap jump on, it's cool because you can do instant usmash while holding grenades and some other tricks but I think it's easier with tap jump off, now my controls are

d-pad: smashes
A: attack
B: jump
A+B: special
Z: shield
C: grab

Kappy, did you play a lot of melee at all? I am finding a lot of people who played more melee than brawl sticking with tap on while those who are more brawl heavy prefer it off. Also, I swear anytime moe wanted to grab me, he dashed away into grab. Does he play melee at all?

napZzz

Smash Hero
Iplay sometimes, I'm not that good

moe started playing some more but he's gotten really good now

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I've decided that, as a Web 3.0 biased web designer (aka: this ****s simple. Clean. Neat. Gradients. Easy. Small. Compact. Perhaps minimilistic. With features that keep and retain your attention)

That I don't need to continue going down the Web Design path. I'm going back to the decision I made when I was just 12 years old. Be a web developer.

This image shows why: (Look at job offers + salary)

SuSa will be afraid of women lol

What are the difference between the two in the terms of what one does? I am lost. They seem to end up doing the same thing: Making a webpage.

SuSa

SuSa will be afraid of women lol

What are the difference between the two in the terms of what one does? I am lost. They seem to end up doing the same thing: Making a webpage.
Think about what goes into a web page.

Designing.
Coding.

Also web developers don't necessarily make a webpage. They can do the background work and work with databases and stuffs. :awesome: Stuff I've always hated.

Then again, last time I attempted to learn PHP I was 13 or 14 and a script kiddie.

*looks at thread title*
*leaves thread*
*reads thread title*
*laughs *** off*
booru lol
Think about what goes into a web page.

Designing.
Coding.

Also web developers don't necessarily make a webpage. They can do the background work and work with databases and stuffs. :awesome: Stuff I've always hated. Then again, last time I attempted to learn PHP I was 13 or 14 and a script kiddie.
I simply do not understand the whole thing. The only thing I know how to do is when given a fresh page to do whatever on where all I have to do is enter code, I can do a very basic html style.
-Add tables and organize cells
-adjust fonts and backgrounds
-map out images so that clicking on different locations will direct you to different links
-adding in textboxs for people to write in or copy stuff out of

The really simple stuff that I almost always have to resort back to a guide for.

SuSa

*reads thread title*
*laughs *** off*
booru lol

I simply do not understand the whole thing. The only thing I know how to do is when given a fresh page to do whatever on where all I have to do is enter code, I can do a very basic html style.
-Add tables and organize cells
-adjust fonts and backgrounds
-map out images so that clicking on different locations will direct you to different links
-adding in textboxs for people to write in or copy stuff out of

The really simple stuff that I almost always have to resort back to a guide for.
NO NO NO.

Tables are for displaying tabular data. Not for coding a layout. :glare:

Google:
CSS

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
@Infern: Get the hell out of my pockets!

For Control Setup:

A-Attack
B-Special
Y-Jump
X-Grab
L-Shield
R-Grab
Z-Attack

People get weirded out by my controls. I actually switch between R/X to grab. It's usually which ever comes to mind first.

I used to play tap jump on, it's cool because you can do instant usmash while holding grenades and some other tricks but I think it's easier with tap jump off, now my controls are

d-pad: smashes
A: attack
B: jump
A+B: special
Z: shield
C: grab
My controls for Wiichuk for the lulz:
A: Jump
B: Special
A+B: Attack
Z: Shield
C: Special
D-pad: Grab
1 and 2: Taunt
Shake Smash on.

SMG lol. It doesn't even feel like it. I use default so when I mad so I'm one of the stuped ones.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol some weird controls , i use default , and that micheal jordon thing was kinda intresting to read actually xD

Who can do that mess of complicated inputs in 10 frames and manage to keep it up to do enough damage that it actually is better than a normal CG to edgeguard?

etecoon

Smash Hero
it's stupid difficult but doable

good thing I didn't totally drop MK : ) going to camp every DDD I play even harder just out of spite

napZzz

Smash Hero
I think the brawl community is just too badto actually dedicate themselves to something that might take practice

=/

Top Bottom