• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

RATED

Smash Lord
Animes I watch:
Naruto
Bleach
Fairytail
Hayate No Gotoku (Both 1 and 2)
Darker than Black
Yu Yu Hakusho
Naruto, that **** is boring IMO, I am just watching it bcuz I want to know what happens since I watched too much already of it.

Bleach: when it ends... I want to watch from Ep1 to the end. That's why I havent watched it.

Fairy tail: ****ING AWESOME.

Darker than Black: the same as bleach

Yu Yu Hakusho: someday I will watch it.

My recommendation: Durarara!, Gurren Lagann, Code Geass

How is that even possible? It is like saying you hate to read all reads, or hate all movies. There are thousands of books and movies to choose from. If you do not like it, you merely have not found the right one yet. The same with anime/manga/games, or anything for that matter.

What is Fairytail about?
Fairy tail is great, I am not going to spoil stuff but is about Magic Guilds in a "magic world", they do "jobs" and stuff ( I am not good at explaining stuff) .

Being a good player does not correlate to having good logic.

See:
ADHD
M2K
*Inserts more top players here*

Olimar is totally a MK counter. As is Diddy.
Riiiiiiiiigggghhhhhtttt
actually I prefer M2k's Opinion than BPC's Opinion.

-___-

etecoon

Smash Hero
bleach is good when it isn't filler but for that reason I would have a hard time watching every episode again, someday I'll probably rewatch the first 50-60 episodes before it all started getting ridiculous lol

I need to rewatch yu yu hakusho I barely remember it now :/

napZzz

Smash Hero
I put in an application that was clean cut and had plenty of evidence that I figured would let me in

but apparently, skill/experience just doesn't cut it anymore these days even if you can argue well -_-

RATED

Smash Lord
psssh being in the bbr is simple: Be a top player or theorycraft like SuSa, MMM and some others, write essays instead of post and even if you suck "be a good writer" and you probably be in there.

Edit: or be a GREAT TO, which IMO are the most important over there.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I have some stories to share.

Politics is explained by a boy:
A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?"

Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me capitalism. Your Mom, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the people. The nanny, we'll consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the Future. Now, think about that and see if that makes sense."

So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what dad had said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. So the little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I Understand the concept of politics now." The father says, "Good son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about." The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and the Future is in deep ****."
How all Child Custody cases should be done:
A man and his wife were getting a divorce at a local court, but the custody of their children posed a problem. The mother jumped to her feet and protested to the judge that since she had brought the children into this world, she should retain custody of them.

The man also wanted custody of his children, so the judge asked for his side of the story. After a long moment of silence, the man rose from his chair and replied: "Judge, when I put a dollar into a vending machine and a Pepsi comes out, does the Pepsi belong to me or to the machine?"

....He Won....

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Anime's I'm watching (or just finished watching)
Bleach
Naruto (****in terrible right now)
Shangri-la (not that bad.)
Gungrave (Rewatching)

BBR comment:
Didn't make it in. I put a troll as my post. etc..

tldr; trying to fit in

etecoon

Smash Hero
LMAO at the vending machine

and idk if just posting a ton of theory is good enough anymore, even as critical of them as I am I have to admit the BBR is getting better at it's admissions process, the two randoms that I pick on them the most for letting in were from a long time ago

That dude with granny in bed is wrong.
The vending machine is not much better.

This thing with DDD should be applied to snake as we got an epic pivot grab range. Plus, this means we should not get grabbed with an even more fierce determination. Also, we should learn to abuse your tech chase more. SOmeone had to say it.

etecoon

Smash Hero
our pivot grab isn't as good as DDD's and doesn't chain

MU is pretty much unwinnable if DDD's actually master this and do it consistently, dunno how hard it is though

everyone pocket MK!!

What is Fairytail about?
A young celestial wizard, Lucy Heartfilia, runs away from home and travels to the land of Fiore to join the magical Fairy Tail Guild. Along the way, she meets Natsu Dragneel, a teenage boy looking for his foster parent, a dragon named Igneel, with his best friend, Happy the cat. Shortly after their meeting, Lucy is abducted by Bora of Prominence, who was posing as Salamander of Fairy Tail, to be sold as a slave. Natsu rescues her and reveals that he is the real Salamander of Fairy Tail and has the skills of a Dragon Slayer [fire type], an ancient magic. He offers her membership into the guild, which she gladly accepts. They, along with armored maiden Erza Scarlet, ice maker Gray Fullbuster, and Happy, become a team performing various missions offered to the Fairy Tail guild.
Yeah

SuSa

Banned via Administration
This one's rather long, so some of the humor may be killed. But meh. I found it hilarious.

Every man has a story:
Three men were standing in line to get into heaven one day. Apparently it had been a pretty busy day, though, so Peter had to tell the first one, "Heaven's getting pretty close to full today, and I've been asked to admit only people who have had particularly horrible deaths. So what's your story?"

So the first man replies: "Well, for a while I've suspected my wife has been cheating on me, so today I came home early to try to catch her red-handed. As I came into my 25th floor apartment, I could tell something was wrong, but all my searching around didn't reveal where this other guy could have been hiding. Finally, I went out to the balcony, and sure enough, there was this man hanging off the railing, 25 floors above ground! By now I was really mad, so I started beating on him and kicking him, but wouldn't you know it, he wouldn't fall off. So finally I went back into my apartment and got a hammer and starting hammering on his fingers. Of course, he couldn't stand that for long, so he let go and fell -- but even after 25 stories, he fell into the bushes, stunned but okay. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I ran into the kitchen, grabbed the fridge and threw it over the edge where it landed on him, killing him instantly. But all the stress and anger got to me, and I had a heart attack and died there on the balcony."

"That sounds like a pretty bad day to me," said Peter, and let the man in.

The second man comes up and Peter explains to him about heaven being full, and again asks for his story.

"It's been a very strange day. You see, I live on the 26th floor of my apartment building, and every morning I do my exercises out on my balcony. Well, this morning I must have slipped or something, because I fell over the edge. But I got lucky, and caught the railing of the balcony on the floor below me. I knew I couldn't hang on for very long, when suddenly this man burst out onto the balcony. I thought for sure I was saved, when he started beating on me and kicking me. I held on the best I could until he ran into the apartment and grabbed a hammer and started pounding on my hands. Finally I just let go, but again I got lucky and fell into the bushes below, stunned but all right. Just when I was thinking I was going to be okay, this refrigerator comes falling out of the sky and crushes me instantly, and now I'm here."

Once again, Peter had to concede that that sounded like a pretty horrible death.

The third man came to the front of the line, and again Peter explained that heaven was full and asked for his story.

"Picture this," says the third man, "I'm hiding inside a refrigerator..."

Calzorz

Smash Lord
grats on bbr, for once they didn't put an idiot in :reverse:

lolll you haven't seen actual anime yet then
haha thanks its nice to be in the bbr

and yea people have tryed showing me animes at smashfests like naruto and stuff guess il have to sit down and watch it to enjoy it rather than get shown it quickly

late edit: out of curiosity who here that plays snake plays with tap jump on like me xD?

im like the only player in the U.K who plays with it on , just wondering how many other snakes play with it on too , i know ally plays with it off

napZzz

Smash Hero
ew who jumps with x, y all day and tap jump OFF

naruto is some ******ry for real you'd have to find a genre you'd like and watch a japanese version of something, one piece is the REAL action/adventure anime you'd wanna see, not this naruto/bleach ish. But alot of people dont like one piece because when you mention it they think of that crappy 4kids dub america made :/ its seriously a joke....a literal joke

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
ew who jumps with x, y all day and tap jump OFF

naruto is some ******ry for real you'd have to find a genre you'd like and watch a japanese version of something, one piece is the REAL action/adventure anime you'd wanna see, not this naruto/bleach ish. But alot of people dont like one piece because when you mention it they think of that crappy 4kids dub america made :/ its seriously a joke....a literal joke
See Nappy is a cool guy. Y all day.

He also hates Naruto. Why aren't we friends?

Nicole

Smash Champion
I put in an application that was clean cut and had plenty of evidence that I figured would let me in

but apparently, skill/experience just doesn't cut it anymore these days even if you can argue well -_-
u have to be a gurl.

:psycho:

bye snakes, i hate your character!

Top Bottom