• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

I could've told you this 18 months ago.

The ditto is ****ing stupid, as are like 98% of all dittos in this game. :<
It's funny how so many characters can **** themselves lol

I have been enlightened from watching "Spirited Away". It recalls ancient memories and emotions that have long sense departed from my soul. Ah, to be back in elementary school again :cool:

Am I the only one who is noticing how etecoon has an MK background? MK lover much you snake main?

But what a nerd. :B Having any Smash related character for the background.

Anything by Studio Ghibli is awesome. You should watch their other movies. :)
You do know that more than likely that comment mains you have shiek or snake on your desktop background I bet SuSa.

I actually saw Kiki's Delivery service once. I never knew it was by the same people that did Spirited away until I saw the trailers. But yes, I have access to literally every DVD ever made at my college and I can rent for for 24hrs for free. I should probably do "Castle in the Sky" tomorrow.

SuSa

Banned via Administration

Technodeath

Smash Champion
I only watch Anime where I see fit, or can be bothered. I love watching it, but yeah.

List of anime I enjoy:
Soul Eater
Desert Punk
Karas
Gungrave
Hellsing
Claymore
Trigun
Ergo Proxy
Darker than Black
Casshern

What is the sort of 90s anime that has this one guy who looks like phoenix wright, but cooler, has a robot maid, a butler with a spectical, and some sort of huge gigantic robot that pops up every so often. Also, all the characters dress up in a way that remids me a lot of high class with lots of suits. The art style reminds me of a particular batman animation. Shows up on adultswim every so often.

nvm, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_O, I found it.

Soul Eater Read
Desert Punk Heard
Karas Nope
Gungrave Nope
Hellsing Nope
Claymore Heard
Trigun Read/Watched
Ergo Proxy Nope
Darker than Black Maybe?
Casshern Nope

Red = Never heard of it
Heard = Heard of it, but have not seen/read
Read = Read, but not seen
Maybe = I might have heard about it, but have to recheck.
Read/Watched = I do not have to explain this one at this point. Use your head.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I'm gonna copy xeylode

List of anime I enjoy:
Soul Eater-watched
Desert Punk-no
Karas-no
Gungrave-no
Hellsing-haven't finished
Claymore-watched
Trigun-watched
Ergo Proxy-no
Darker than Black-watched
Casshern-no

claymore sucked

Boku no Pico?
I can neither agree nor disagree because if I told you, you would know for sure and I cannot have that happen. Therefore, it was pointless for my to have made that comment to begin with.

What kind of pencil lead does everyone use for their mechanical pencils? I use .7 mm. It seems hard to find .5mm.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Am I the only one who is noticing how etecoon has an MK background? MK lover much you snake main?
I was an MK main

and meh, most people don't do anything useful with their desktop, mine reminded me constantly of my hitboxes : )

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I really kinda wish the quick question, quick answer thread was still stickied (or at least more popular, since all these random threads keep being made).

Animes I watch:
Naruto
Bleach
Fairytail
Hayate No Gotoku (Both 1 and 2)
Darker than Black
Yu Yu Hakusho

Napz, it is possible he's seen proper anime.. but just dislikes it?
How is that even possible? It is like saying you hate to read all reads, or hate all movies. There are thousands of books and movies to choose from. If you do not like it, you merely have not found the right one yet. The same with anime/manga/games, or anything for that matter.

Animes I watch:
Naruto
Bleach
Fairytail
Hayate No Gotoku (Both 1 and 2)
Darker than Black
Yu Yu Hakusho
What is Fairytail about?

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Shadowlink > You
MMM needs to get out. I've never even heard of him nor seen any post backed by logic from him. (Feel free to link me if it exists)

Shadowlink's just rather biased in SOME issues. But all of his logic is STILL THERE.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Shadowlink > You
MMM needs to get out. I've never even heard of him nor seen any post backed by logic from him. (Feel free to link me if it exists)

Shadowlink's just rather biased in SOME issues. But all of his logic is STILL THERE.
feel free to yell at me for using ad hominems again

but when I was stoned out of my mind about a month ago at a tourney I ***** the **** out of metalmusicman

he had to cp me to delfino game 2 and go ddd where even though I got infinited twice for two full stocks I still almost won...lmao

etecoon

Smash Hero
namesearch shadowlink in the tournament results forum if you want a good laugh. last tourney attended was almost a year ago and at that he placed lower than shippo. he's not a good player and 90% of his posts are trolling or spamming by essentially saying nothing

etecoon

Smash Hero
they're far from infallible, but I'd still listen to either of them over shadowlink, someone who pretty much doesn't go to tournaments. not that shadowlink really has anything to say, most of his posts are spam and have no real message

Top Bottom