• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Alright over the last few conversational pages that I slept through (horrible sleeping schdule right now), I have a few things to say.

Amongst diddy, snake, and falco, I have honestly stopped caring. Skill > Tier List all the time and that is all you need to know. The more I think about a tier list, the more it seems to degenerate the game around characters creating needless conversation.
have you noticed the new nicer and pays more attention to the other side and respects them in arguments nappy susa?!??!?!
I started noticing something changing with you Kaps >_>
@Sonic end of stuff:
Those characters I agree, I simply do not get. Although, after playing melee in jiggs I bet she is merely a nerfed port in brawl and I should play here as I do in melee. Only with less success. Sonic is tied for one of my worst characters. I do not know how to do any of his stuff. I do not even really know the difference between his DownB and overB. I freaking walk as sonic for most of my movements. I do not run.
This song is amazing:
Bad Apple

The background is also captivating.
I have started to know what the heck Touhou is exactly. I see it more and more and even found someone who stole my gamertag through it.

I miss playing brawl...

ErikG

Smash Ace
NE is such a funny region. We have a few Falcos, 5ish Snakes, 2 MKs, 3 Diddys, a Zelda, a Ganondorf (arguably the best), one of the best Pits, Kirbys, DDDs, and others.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I will never.....EVER play as Yoshi or Jigglypuff in brawl under any circumstances. EVER! :mad::mad::mad:
Au contraire.

I refuse to conform to the MK bandwagon.

MK can kiss my grits.

Everyone knows what his styles are anyway.

Marth is fun to play as in both games.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Breezy da bess!
noone can match breezys dorf, he's DLA level and DLA is considered the best!!!!!!!!

lol I'm the only snake in my state, but we dont have very many players anyways. People come and go alot, and we get a weird variety. Cept we have a few falcos kinda, and some mk's. etc

Isn't breezy picking up another character now? Last I played him was on a random AiB match, and he never said anything. Next thing I recall, he was using falco in a tournament along with Ganon.

We need a league of ganons and have them tell us who is the da bess. I swear each state has a least one great ganondorf and each state claims they are da bess.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I <3 florida we got so much variety down here and almost everyone we have can consistently do good at an OOS tourney and do hecka good we got warios zeldas robs sonics peach (one of the best) mk zamus ic marth ike mario luigi d3 diddy dk/ganon Pit tink link snake yaaaa i think you get the point... ;D

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Quit lying you ****ing Meta Knight.

SoCal PR:
Bardull's an MK.
Vato is an MK
Havokk (I consider) a Marth/MK until his Snake can step it up. <3
I've never seen Tyrant go Marth.
Larry/Rich both secondary MK AFAIK. (Larry only uses him in doubles? Not 100% sure on this)

the tl;dr
Everyone but Hall and Haze uses MK as a main or secondary.

napZzz

Smash Hero
breezy plays falco sometimes in tourney xeylode. He only plays falco vs. me now because I'm not like other people, I treat every bad character like its metaknight and I play as gay as possible and abuse everything I can to beat them. Snake can just walk around and beat ganon on reaction. Its horrible

theres clearly just a region bias as to who the best ganon is lol

vato_break

Smash Master
I have never seen you go Diddy.

Ever.
Lol, i do have a diddy though. like a secret one, i took a game off TKD(his fox) with my diddy..that might be the reason i have a diddy icon next to my name xD. i do use diddy on alot lower leveled players though but, not on the better players. :3

napZzz

Smash Hero
Lol, i do have a diddy though. like a secret one, i took a game off TKD with my diddy..that might be the reason i have a diddy icon next to my name xD. i do use diddy on alot lower leveled players though but, not on the better players. :3
I also have a pocket diddy, it comes out when its needed, theres just always a feeling like...the time is right

RATED

Smash Lord
I hate SoCal we have like no variety.

9 MK's
3 Diddy's
3 Snake's
A marth.
Randoms that don't matter
those references are the reason that I think that gaming communities will be "in the same place" I mean those "random" fill top players pot money, are the majority and stuff like that.

so they matter.

*goes running to my usual spot again*( user blogs)

∫unk

Smash Master
SoCal PR always puts more characters to make the MK **** not seem as bad.

They put Havok as Snake before he had any wins as Snake... not sure what wins he has with Snake now, and if there were any that he couldn't get with MK.

But yeah, chances are if you aren't playing MK/Diddy... you're in for a huge uphill battle vs. the metagame.

It sucks that I need the internet to post on the internet lol

I was just wondering, why do people complain about tripping so much in brawl? I honestly see just as many (if not more) intances where those phantom hits in melee happen. Those are actually points where a combo to death could have been ended by a phantom hit, which has happened to me many times. I've even had a charged usmash tipper phantom hit a CF in recovery and it gives damage, but no knockback, which gets me punished in the ending lag of usmash.

Top Bottom